Yes, I *am* Supershy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for all for your page 100 cheer, lovebugs!

I can't say that I'm quite ready to 'release kitty' as someone requested (which made me smile) but you know that I'll never say never.

I have started to create an index of all 380-something pics, so that you can find your favorites easily. It's a work in progress (my way of saying it ain't done yet), but posted now are the list of pics where I am wearing panties, and the super-shy rear view (my most-requested), along with some others.

Here are a few more from the apron series...
100 pages of fun filled teasing and glimpses of that shy body and not-so-shy mind! Here's to the next 100 ;)

I can't say that I'm quite ready to 'release kitty' as someone requested (which made me smile) but you know that I'll never say never.

I have started to create an index of all 380-something pics, so that you can find your favorites easily. It's a work in progress (my way of saying it ain't done yet), but posted now are the list of pics where I am wearing panties, and the super-shy rear view (my most-requested), along with some others.

Wow, the naked breasts of Super(shy?)Congrats on your achievement of 100 pages!
A Supershy index will make lusting after you a lot more easy and convenient ! Thanks for sharing!:cattail:

Oh, come on OneHD, don't play coy with me, you *know* the answer to that question.... :cattail:

I know Jo .. ;) .. Happy 100 Jo !!! .. Happy Hump Day too !!! ;)

attachment.php

You Sexy Vixen .. ;) .. Thanks For Sharing ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Hey there lovelies!

Not too much to say today ~ but talking is over-rated, so here are a few more pictures.

Last edited:

Very hot :):rose:

You made it past 100 Jo ... And it was Done with Style .. ;)

attachment.php

Damn I :heart: Your Smarties ... ;)

Thanks For Sharing .... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

And with this post you've inspired me to stop being a lurker.
Yayyyy ...welcome aboard this crazy train!

Ah, supersly
Superslick, even. Take that as you will.

Incredibly sexy... Love the panty tease! I bet you are a very sensuous lover...
You just might win that bet! :cattail:

Woo! The panties came off! :D
I said that 2013 is a new year....

and removed!! sooo supy yummy!!
All you had to do was say the magic words, dear.

Oh I don't know... as much as I love your pics... talking to you isn't so bad, either!
That's very sweet, so long as it's not followed up by "but she has a great personality!" ;)

Don't know if I have a favourite
Appreciate anything that is cooked for me :
Beautiful as always sweetie
Very naughty lol
Why, thank you. I *love* that ~ creative cooking freedom!

You made it past 100 Jo ... And it was Done with Style .. Damn I :heart: Your Smarties ... ;)
Thanks For Sharing .... :
Well, thank you sweet:heart:. Style? Maybe. Grace? Never.

Your body is not overrated. That is for sure.
Thank you, very nice of you to say. :kiss:

Not able to post as often as I have in the past, still have to say congrats on your 100.

I cannot contribute anything new without sounding like a cliche', but you are always ripening. Always enjoy seeing what you're up to.

Index is complete!

Hey there lovebugs!

It took awhile, but the index is complete and located on the first page.

That said, I'd ask that you no longer re-post pics in the thread :)

Now I just need to keep it up to date!

I hope you are all having a great day and gearing up for some naughty weekend fun! :cattail:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back