Stranger fingering you in public

tumblr_mgn8dbKLmh1qe4ysco1_500.jpg

Would enjoy it if it was a friend

Would enjoy it if i was someone I am rather familar with rather than just a random stranger. Had a few close calls in my uni days

Fingered on a plane

I have mentioned on Lit a few times the time I got fingered on a plane by a complete stranger, and it seems to have gotten a lot of attention.

We didn't fuck on the plane; despite what you see in movies I have always found that hard to do! But I did meet him later that week and we had a really nice time in bed together.

The thing was I was on my way to England to see an old boyfriend and wanted him to see me at my sexiest. Well I guess it worked on someone. By the time I actually got there I was all messed up and I had to clean myself up. My poor bf, thought I wasn't wearing panties because I wanted to turn him on. But the truth was they were in my bag covered in my cum juices.

So while, he was out a few days later I cheated with the guy on the airplane, then had a really wild night with my bf.

Anyone else done something like this?

I have a friend who said she once gave a blowjob to her boyfriend on a plane. It was such a hot story, it really made me re-examine how I felt about her...

I was at a red hot chili peppers concert, in the mash pit, and had a guy do this. He wasn't my boyfriend And I didn't even know his name. He was just a guy standing behind me keeping me safe from the other crowd members. As the set progressed, his right hand wondered over my breasts. He played with my nipple a bit, pinching and rolling it. Then he moved down over my stomach and lingered at my waistband a moment. I was so turned on by the whole situation I shoved his hand into my pants. I came over And over again. My only regret is that mash pits are the filthiest places ever, but I came out clean :D and satisfied.

on a flight once i was sitting next 2 this older gentleman. we get 2 talking n flirting. i was cold so he spreads the blankets across both our laps and leaves his hand on my leg under the blanket as we talked. it slowly started sliding up high and higher till he was under my skirt and started fingering me. alot of people were sleeping n it was sooo hard 2 keep quiet lol. neways i came and decided 2 return the favor. i unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand down in2 them n jerked him off. he had a huge smile on his face and n even bigger 1 when i took my hand out covered in his cum n licked it all off.
neways the crappy food came and after i decided 2 take a nap. when i woke up he was like while u were sleeping i made u a special treat if u want it. he put the cake that came with the meal on my tray table n it was covered in big globs of his cum. the tastes didnt really go good 2gether but it was fun letting him watch me eat it. especially when he called over the flight attendant 2 get a drink n she looked at me n was like "enjoying ur cake sweetie?". lol.

great story...that is soo hott...lucky dude....thanks for the fabulous visuals so i can jerk my cock.

That's Hot! ..... My wife pulled me out during a red-eye flight from Vegas, sucked me dry... Turn on bc the plane was packed. Mostly everyone asleep. I was seated in the middle and the woman on my other side slept through the whole thing....

on a flight once i was sitting next 2 this older gentleman. we get 2 talking n flirting. i was cold so he spreads the blankets across both our laps and leaves his hand on my leg under the blanket as we talked. it slowly started sliding up high and higher till he was under my skirt and started fingering me. alot of people were sleeping n it was sooo hard 2 keep quiet lol. neways i came and decided 2 return the favor. i unbuttoned his pants and slid my hand down in2 them n jerked him off. he had a huge smile on his face and n even bigger 1 when i took my hand out covered in his cum n licked it all off.
neways the crappy food came and after i decided 2 take a nap. when i woke up he was like while u were sleeping i made u a special treat if u want it. he put the cake that came with the meal on my tray table n it was covered in big globs of his cum. the tastes didnt really go good 2gether but it was fun letting him watch me eat it. especially when he called over the flight attendant 2 get a drink n she looked at me n was like "enjoying ur cake sweetie?". lol.

Very hot.

attached to your "hubby turned on by wife's past sexual history" thread... Mrs K had been fingered twice in a plane....one by a bf....the other by a gent she met in the Sky Club lounge.... both were in first class together

I feel like I need to hop a plane and go somewhere now!

hehe do it. its alot of fun on a plane with lots of people around.

i kno it would probably never happen. but i have a fantasy of taking a facial on a plane like in the bathroom or sumthing then just walking back n taking my seat with it still all over me.

hehe do it. its alot of fun on a plane with lots of people around.

i kno it would probably never happen. but i have a fantasy of taking a facial on a plane like in the bathroom or sumthing then just walking back n taking my seat with it still all over me.

I'm sure a lot of guys on here would be willing to help you with that lol

Fingered in public

I've done that in a park with a girl friend. She had the most wonderfully sexy habit of taking off her sandals in the summer and as we sat across from each other at a picnic table she would rub her sexy feet against my legs.

I would be hard as a rock and I would reach under the table and massage her thighs and then "move on up." She was wearing cargo shorts so I could feel her pussy and then open her lips and massage her clit. I would insert two fingers and then swirl around her clit.

She would sit there with her eyes half open and her juices dribbling down my fingers. I stained my own shorts as pre-cum leaked out from me.

What a turn on.

I was on my 1st adult vacation with a girlfriend. We went to a beautiful beach with our tiny bikini's on. We had been laying in the sun and drinking. A guy a few years older kept looking at my body and trying to talk to me. I got up and went into the ocean to cool off. When the 1st wave hit me, I fell back into him, struggling to reposition the triangles covering my DD's. The next wave hit and he started rubbing my breasts before I could get covered up. He was kissing my neck and whispering in my ear how beautiful my tits were and how good they felt. He told me he knew I liked it because my nipples were getting hard. I think I was moaning by this time and the next thing I knew I felt his fingers slide down into my bikini bottoms. At first I was scared, but he whispered don't worry baby I just want to rub your sweet pussy and have you cum for me.........and I did multiple times. So erotic I've never forgotten and always wanted it to happen again.

That's a hot memory. I went to Mexico last year, and there are several men I would have liked this to happen with. :D I tend to be freaked out in the moment, as well, but I feel like I would go with this! :)

My first experience actually started out this way. He wasn't a PERFECT stranger, but he was a friend of a friend and we'd just met that day. We all went to the boat dock that evening, and after a few beers, off came the clothes. There were three girls and five guys, so something was bound to happen. I was attracted to him. He was from Florida, so he was all tanned with dark hair and dark eyes. And he was so sure of himself, and I was so very unsure of myself.
He came up behind me in the water and nuzzled my neck, and then he started talking to a couple of our friends who were about three feet away from us, wading around. While they talked about God knows what ('cause I certainly don't remember), I felt one of his hands settle on my tummy and the other settle over my pussy. He pushed two fingers inside of me, and his left hand moved from my stomach down, where he curled it around the back of my thigh behind my left knee and pulled my knee up close to my chest. He supported us in the water while he fingered me, my friends all completely unaware, as far as I know. I lost my virginity to him that night.

My first experience actually started out this way. He wasn't a PERFECT stranger, but he was a friend of a friend and we'd just met that day. We all went to the boat dock that evening, and after a few beers, off came the clothes. There were three girls and five guys, so something was bound to happen. I was attracted to him. He was from Florida, so he was all tanned with dark hair and dark eyes. And he was so sure of himself, and I was so very unsure of myself.
He came up behind me in the water and nuzzled my neck, and then he started talking to a couple of our friends who were about three feet away from us, wading around. While they talked about God knows what ('cause I certainly don't remember), I felt one of his hands settle on my tummy and the other settle over my pussy. He pushed two fingers inside of me, and his left hand moved from my stomach down, where he curled it around the back of my thigh behind my left knee and pulled my knee up close to my chest. He supported us in the water while he fingered me, my friends all completely unaware, as far as I know. I lost my virginity to him that night.

What a wonderful story - I love that thought of 2 people sharing a naughty secret, especially one that makes a pretty girl feel good...

Yeah, that sounds exciting. I've masturbated on the bus and train before. I've also had my significant other finger me on the public bus once.

Back