Votes: 2,119 23.6%
  • dark brown

Votes: 1,518 16.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
JenniferMidnight said:
you make popping on line so worth while *grin*
I just wish that you could POP one of those wonderful nipples of yours into my MOUTH. Of course we would have to alternate between both nipples because all pleasure MUST be properly balanced.
(Can you tell that I'm extra horny, now that I finally have a bit of spare time to catch up on my thoughts? All that's missing is a suitable companion to help nature take its course through happy INTERcourse.) :devil:

bone251 said:
Well, I am 6'3" so when she lays on me 69 my hands can reach her shoulders. get her to lift up a little and grab the nipples. I can pinch them while she rides my face.
That brings back happy memories of the woman to whom I gave my virginity. Our heights were reversed. I'm just a "little feller," and it was wonderful to be able to easily suck those big nipples of hers while we were having intercourse in the missionary position... Have never enjoyed that position with anyone else.
Of course my best friend, who's also the sexiest woman I've met, is about 9 or 10 inches shorter than I am. That has introduced a whole new dimension to lovemaking. She's light enough to produce no strain sitting on top of me and I go absolutely wild when she sits facing my head, bends forward, and lets her ample breasts and verrrrrry long nipples dangle down into my face while I penetrate deep enough to touch her cervix with the head of my penis. I also enjoy the contrast between her coal-black hair and her pinkish tan areolas. Too bad that I only get to see her about once every other month, but she's luckily amenable to my enjoying other women's company as long as I return to her.
Women come in all shapes and sizes, and there is beauty in all.

Switcheroo

CeriseNoire said:
Thank you :eek: And yes, it's mine.

Splendid! While we had the chance to appreciate the handiwork of the Creator! I must say, your new AV is lovely as well, but I already miss that glorious nip. But, I'm not really complaining. I see where your hand is heading. Love to have a taste of that. Sweet n Tangy too? Pussy, my real favorite flavor! :p Love a to see real womanly hips. Are we to be blessed with a rear shot as well?

Things are heating up,

SxRx

SxRx said:
Splendid! While we had the chance to appreciate the handiwork of the Creator! I must say, your new AV is lovely as well, but I already miss that glorious nip. But, I'm not really complaining. I see where your hand is heading. Love to have a taste of that. Sweet n Tangy too? Pussy, my real favorite flavor! :p Love a to see real womanly hips. Are we to be blessed with a rear shot as well?

Things are heating up,

SxRx

Too bad; you must have missed it. A few days ago, we were privileged to see a side veiw of the lovely Cerise's rear end. It was a side view, and delightfully womanly, although partially covered by bikini bottoms. Maybe we will be lucky enough to see another, without the bottoms. :p

SxRx said:

Things are heating up,

SxRx

Well I had to be in keeping with this week's AV theme. As for my rear, I did have one such AV up recently, which is currently my profile pic :)

Btw, Sweet n Tangy refers to my username... thought your interpretation made me :eek:

Last edited:
Happy New Month! everybody. In honor of the occasion, I will try to post some nipples.

08.jpg

uwri.jpg

0285_01.jpg

11.jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry

CeriseNoire said:
Well I had to be in keeping with this week's AV theme. As for my rear, I did have one such AV up recently, which is currently my profile pic :)

Btw, Sweet n Tangy refers to my username... thought your interpretation made me :eek:

CN:

My apology.

Friends?

CeriseNoire:

Ahh, back to the lovely AV where we started. I must say, I checked your profile pic of your derrière - picture perfect! I do love your current AV pic, so delectable I will not say more. :)

SxRx

Sure

SxRx said:
CeriseNoire:

Ahh, back to the lovely AV where we started. I must say, I checked your profile pic of your derrière - picture perfect! I do love your current AV pic, so delectable I will not say more. :)

SxRx

I'm glad you like it. To be honest, I'm more comfortable with it than with the previous one. And btw, no apologies necessary :)

hey, any small brests, shots? Just curious, since they seem to be ahrd to come by on any site, just because MOST guys seem to go for the larger, doesn't emant there aren't guys like me for the smaller ones :D

Toa_lin said:
hey, any small brests, shots? Just curious, since they seem to be ahrd to come by on any site, just because MOST guys seem to go for the larger, doesn't emant there aren't guys like me for the smaller ones :D

What counts here are nipples, not breast size. However, most people, including myself, prefer a nice, mouthful size of breast. Or handful, but, preferably, mouthful. I will see what I can find. We have had small breasts in the past.

003.jpg

bsb011_045.jpg

Last edited:
Boxlicker101 said:
What counts here are nipples, not breast size. However, most people, including myself, prefer a nice, mouthful size of breast. Or handful, but, preferably, mouthful. I will see what I can find. We have had small breasts in the past.

I never dispurted the fact nipples are the main idea, and nor did I say we haven't had any small breasts in the past.

You guys have done a great job, and I have no complaints, I was just making a kind request, adn am very thankfull you fullfilled it.

Toa_lin said:

Hey Toa lin, I'm with you. I'd much rather this:

16.jpg

than this:

010.jpg

Still, at least while most guys seem to like the second better than the first, at least that leaves more of the first for the likes of you and me! :D :nana:

I suppose it would be very boring if we were all the same.

Fantasymaster said:
Still, at least while most guys seem to like the second better than the first, at least that leaves more of the first for the likes of you and me! :D :nana:

True, just makes it a slight hassle tryign to convince you girl her chest isn;t too small for you lol.

CeriseNoire said:
I'm glad you like it. To be honest, I'm more comfortable with it than with the previous one. And btw, no apologies necessary :)

Holy Moly. So delectable Cerise!

Try this

Toa_lin said:
True, just makes it a slight hassle tryign to convince you girl her chest isn;t too small for you lol.

Did you try telling her that rubbing them makes them bigger? Worked once for me.....a very long time ago, and her IQ wasn't exactly huge! ;)

Fantasymaster said:
Did you try telling her that rubbing them makes them bigger? Worked once for me.....a very long time ago, and her IQ wasn't exactly huge! ;)

Tell her that saliva, such as fron your tongue, makes them grow, :p because of its organic bathing properties. Sucking does too, because the suction makes the cells expand. :cool: Be scientific about your BS and it will work better. :rolleyes: That has been proven repeatedly by TV pitchmen and other snake oil sellers. :D

I suggested once that she rub them daily with a couple of pieces of toilet paper. I remember she asked me if that would really work, but don't remember much after I reminded her that it had worked on her butt... why wouldn't it work on her tits?

Fantasymaster said:
Hey Toa lin, I'm with you. I'd much rather this:

16.jpg

than this:

010.jpg

Well, since the first one is just a x in a box, I prefer the second one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back