"Home Wrecker" (closed)

Alice2015

Literotica Guru
Joined
Oct 23, 2014
Posts
1,746
"Home Wrecker"

(closed, but feel free to read. This could get to be ... oh, this could get to be a lot of things. :))


The happiest day of Alice Green's life had been when Gina Lee -- then serving with the Peace Corps in East Africa -- simply vanished from the face of the Earth.

From the time they'd been toddlers to their graduation from University, Gina had consistently been Alice's nemesis. The girl, teen, and finally grown woman had been obsessed with outdoing Alice in everything, even things in which Gina truly had no interest!

Alice knew she shouldn't have felt such joy at Gina's disappearance, but she couldn't help it. Oh, she'd shown the proper remorse, of course. She'd even gone to the memorial. But once she'd gotten home that night, she dance about her house in joy, drank until she could hardly see straight, and gave her then-husband the greatest ride of their still young marriage.

And then came the most horrific day of Alice's life, one even worse than the day she found her husband in bed with another man -- her husband's divorce attorney -- who, while still sporting the condom he'd just withdrawn from her husband's ass, handed Alice divorce papers and announced, "We're taking the dog."

She was out in the yard after a hard night's rain, covered in mud as she struggled to pull out of the ground those fucking roses her husband had planted for their first and only anniversary when she heard a familiar and dreaded voice call out, "Alice...!"

Her head popped up, but she refused to turn and look.

"Alice, sweetie! It's me..."

It can't be, Alice thought to herself, closing her eyes and wishing the sound away. It's impossible and just ... can't...

"It's me...! Gina! I'm back!"

Alice's heart seized, and she was sure she was going to have a panic attack. She rose away from the muddy hole to sit on her haunches, still praying, and turned to see...

Gina Lee, walking toward her, looking just as good as she ever had ... which, of course, meant she wasn't dead!

The blond leaned down and grasped the filthy Alice Green and lifted her to her feet, giving her a tight, breath-limiting hug and she just went on and on about how good it was to be home and to see Alice and everyone else and the town and the school and ... and ... and...

Alice's ears went numb at some point, as did the fingers that were clutching the trowel she was so trying not to sink deeply into Gina's chest cavity. The woman went on and on without stop for the next ten minutes, recounting how she'd been in an horrific accident while building clean water wells for starving African children and had lost her memory and didn't know who she was and met a brave doctor with Doctors Without Borders and was nursed back to health and regained her memory and got married and was whisked away on a three year long honeymoon around the world where they continued to save children and make lives better and ... and ... and...

Eventually, Gina either ran out of things to say, which Alice knew from experience was unlikely; ran out of oxygen and could no longer speak, which was likely considering how long she'd been rambling; or finally realized that Alice -- who's expression hovered somewhere between mindless zombie and wax figure -- hadn't said a word during the entire one sided conversation.

Gina reached out to take Alice's shoulders in her hands and asked, "I'm sorry, I've been dominating the conversation, haven't I? Did you have something to ask, sweetie?"

And without hesitation, Alice asked dryly, "So ... you're not dead then?"

Gina stared blankly for a moment, then erupted in her familiar and nerve grating laughter. Before she could respond, though, there was a honk honk from the street. They both looked to the curb in front of the beautiful old Victorian home next door as a hunk of a man exited a brand new Lincoln Navigator.

Suddenly, Gina was forcibly dragging Alice down the walk to the curb to introduce her to her husband. And the rapid fire monologue continued, with Gina telling Alice all about her husband and how they'd met -- again! -- and how he was a doctor who'd saved lives on six continents and was now an administrator at the town's hospital and ... and ... and...

Again, Alice had stopped listening to Gina's droning on. But whereas the first two times, her mind had simply shut down to the woman's chattering, this time it was fully conscious ... of Gina's hunk of a husband. He was tall and fit and handsome, just the kind of man Alice would chase after if she had a mind to.

And then suddenly, something Gina said caught Alice's attention, causing her to say, "Whoa...! Back up! You did what?"

Gina looked confused, then suddenly donned her excited, peppy expression and pointed to the old Victorian next door to Alice's home and said, "We bought the Old Murphy place."

Gina moved over to her husband and slipped an arm about him, launching into yet another monologue about how they were going to renovate it and put in a new yard and gazebo and raise their children there and be happy forever and ... and ... and...

And all Alice could think was, I don't think so, bitch.

She turned away from the happy couple and started back toward her own home, cursing under her breath as she went.

"Alice...? Alice! Where are you going? I thought we could have lunch and talk about old times and--"

That was about all the farther Gina got before Alice slammed the front door of her home closed. She went directly to the bathroom, stripped off her clothes, and showered. And when she came out, she began tearing through her closet looking for the sexiest clothes she owned, because she had a plan.

There was no way in hell that Alice Green was going to allow Gina Lee to conduct her perfect little life next door to her. And short of burning the Old Murphy place down, there was only one thing to do: seduce and steal Gina's perfect husband.
 
Last edited:
Moving in

It all felt so weird.

Since finishing university David's life had been free and easy. Travelling first through Asia he drifted from project to project before volunteering in Africa. The work had been hard and sometimes dangerous but he did not stay in the same place for more than a few months and never felt the need to earn a wage. Being surrounded by people with nothing he had a firm belief that money was neither the key to happiness or the solution to every problem.

Then he met, and fell head over heels in love with, Gina. It was perhaps the cliche romance of opposites attracting. He went to Africa to help a community that needed his skills - Gina went because it would look good on her cv. On paper they should not have lasted a week but now three years down the line they still acted like newly weds. (The first thing they did having bought their first ever new car, after years of driving battered trucks, was to drive out into the country and make love on the back seat).

Gina was a force of nature, so focused, so determined and so damn organised. She had short term plans, mid-term plans and long term plans, all meticulously written down in a diary that she had been writing since childhood. David on the other hand did not know what he would be doing that afternoon. There was no doubt Ginas influence was positive. For the first time in his life David had a full time job, a mortgage and plans... They wanted children. They wanted security. They wanted to settle down. (Was it really 'They' should that not read 'She'?)

They had hardly been in the new house five minutes before Gina grabbed the car keys and rushed out - Her architect had called to say there was a project across town that she had to see.

David kissed her cheek and watched her leave then kicked off his shoes, which after three years of wearing sandals were all uncomfortable, and walked barefoot into the garden. He had promised Gina she could do whatever she wanted with the house but the garden was his.
 
Alice stomped around the house for well over an hour, grumbling to herself about how Fate had had it in for her since the day of her birth. The past three years without the dead-and-now-risen Gina Lee had been the only years of her life in which she'd enjoyed more than ten straight days of happiness. They'd been the best years of her life, and that was saying a lot seeing how during those years she lost her husband to another man and had a string of failing relationships following that.

How could the Gods be so cruel? she asked herself, draining her third glass of wine as she went to the side windows to stare out upon the new home of the Old Devil. How the hell could Gina have moved into that house...? MY house!

Alice and her now-Ex had tried a number of times to buy the Old Murphy house, but there had been some sort of issue with the deed or the taxes or the zoning or... There was always something. And then, of course, there was the issue of a man sticking his dick in her husband's ass, which sort of put the brakes on the two of them ever investing in any together other than a court date.

She was about to head back to the kitchen for yet another glass of wine when she caught sight of Gina's husband -- What was his name...? David? -- padding about the back yard in his bare feet.

Alice pressed up closer to the glass, but the shrubbery was obscuring her view. She rushed up the stairs to her bedroom, snatching her Ex's pair of now-dust covered binoculars from the hallway closet. From through the blinds, she ogled the man for several minutes as he wandered about the overgrown and untended yard, all the while contemplating how enjoyable it was going to be to have Gina catch her naked with David, engaged in one dirty act or another.

She wasn't even considering the pleasure that the man might provide her. Alice wasn't contemplating the pleasurable act of sex: she was simply set upon the act of getting caught in the act of sex.

She tossed the binoculars aside, stripped quickly, donned a skimpy thong bikini, and wrapped her waist with a sarong that was sheer enough to almost not be there. She pulled her hair up into a pony tail high at the back of her head, then quickly slapped on some lipstick and bit of rouge.

Alice checked herself in the mirror and liked what she saw. Oh, she wasn't the ravishing beauty that Gina was, of course. She was small, at just 5'4" with a 32B-22-34 figure, whereas Gina was pushing 5'9" and -- while not voluptuous -- more dramatically rounded with a 36C-24-34 figure. And while the boys from high school and, later, the men from college and the work place had always fawned over Alice's fiery red hair and mesmerizing red-brown eyes, Alice herself would have killed to have the glimmering natural blond hair and deep blue eyes of her life long nemesis.

He'll like the change, Alice reassured herself about the desire she prayed David would develop for her. Change is good ... and men get bored ... and if all else fails, I can offer to blow him anytime he wants.

That last thought made her laugh with embarrassment. She turned to look at her back side, then adjusted the string running down between her still tight ass cheeks. She may not have had the body she'd wanted all her life, but Alice had taken incredible care of the one she had, that was the truth.

She hurried down the stairs, refilled her wine glass, donned her sun glasses, and -- with a casual stride -- headed out onto the back porch and then down into the pea gravel path that led toward the four foot chain link fence separating the two back yards. A moment later, as she feigned interest in the rose bushes her Ex had planted but she'd planned on ripping out, she was standing just ten feet from David ... back to him ... leaning just enough to emphasize the ass cheeks that she hoped he'd one day be shoving his cock into ... just as Gina found them!
 
New neighbours

Having spent the last five years travelling David only ever really felt comfortable outdoors. That he now worked regular hours, owned a new car and had keys to a whole house (Not just a locker).
Someone told him once that keys were like anchors, they held you down. David dug into his jeans pocket and stroked the new key ring that Gina had given him. Front door, back door, car, office and a couple of others that he'd already forgotten what they were for.
'Anchors' He thought... 'I guess I'm here for a while'
The last few weeks had been insanely busy, with Gina buzzing around like a whirlwind to get them settled. He truly did not know how she managed to stay so perpetually happy despite the stress and worry that buying a house involved.
It was quiet out in the back garden, the big old house had generous grounds and only a very nosy neighbour could look in. David tossed the bulky keys onto the back porch and stripped off his shirt. Whilst he was no muscle man, his torso was toned and the deep tan he had got in Africa was still enough to give his body a healthy glow. David took a deep breath and looked out into the garden.
' All change Davy boy' David thought ' Time to grow up and settle down'

The thought was not an entirely happy one.

It was then when David noticed Alice, his jaw literally falling open, as his gaze fixed on just the most perfect ass he'd seen. It was hard to equate the sexy woman in front of him with the mud on her knees and dirt under her fingernails lady that he had briefly seen when they first arrived. If it wasn't for the shock of red hair he would of sworn the two women were different.

As a single man David had not noticed attractive women, his friends teased that he was blind to short dresses or tight tops but truly he just didn't see it, and could never tell when a girl was interested in him. He'd been single through high school and had only a few short relationships at university. Gina was his first serious partner and now she was his wife. Oddly now that he was married David suddenly found the beauty in women all around him - His roving eye had developed 15 years too late.

David gazed at Alice, she appeared almost entirely naked...just the string of her thong bikini visible. David's cock throbbed the view so wrong but so arousing ... She could not be aware he was there and was probably used to the house next door being empty. On top of that she was his wife's childhood friend. On top of that what would his wife do if she found her husband watching another woman's ass.

It was so wrong but what could he do? Try to quietly slip back indoors without being seen? Introduce himself?

Or he could stay still...watch the very attractive woman as she tended her roses...

David shifted a little, his stiffening cock pressing uncomfortably against his jeans as he perched on the faded steps of the veranda.
 
Alice continued the free show for several minutes, wandering about the flower beds and shrubs, turning this way and that to offer David different views without turning to directly on to him as to make him think she might look up and see him gawking. She was only assuming he was ogling her, of course: through the chain link fence, over grown with roses, hydrangeas, honeysuckles, and more, she could occasionally detect the color of his clothing against the greens of his own garden, but she didn't dare look his direction to ensure that he was indeed paying her attention.

When she'd determined that an observant man would have had enough time to grow a throbbing erection but not enough time to sneak inside and give it relief, she instituted Stage Two ... by reaching up to the back of her neck and then the middle of her back, pulling loose the strings to her bikini top. It fell into her hands, and turning in profile to where she hoped David was still standing, she padded down the pea gravel path toward the Jacuzzi that sat in a recess in the deck.

She ascended the steps, turning to -- you guessed it -- pull at the bows on her hips and drop the thong half of her skimpy outfit. Now naked, she stepped down into the water carefully, pretending that the totally perfect temperature was too much for her so that she could flaunt her flawless body to the wide eyes of the man next door.

Finally, she stepped down into the roiling water, pulled loose the ribbon in her hair, and sat back to luxuriate ... and conceive of Stage Three...
 
Fixated

David did not look away for the duration of Alice's little show, even the times when she was mostly obscured by the fence or plants he found himself growing even more aroused, as his vivid imagination filled in the gaps left when he could not see.
Her body was undoubtedly sensational, different to Ginas, less curvy but more defined. Perhaps it was that this was not his wife which made her appear to be even sexier. Her hair was just hot, her long pony tail appearing to be shimmering gold and red as she caught the last rays of Sun.

He knew the moment would not last and savoured the illicit and voyeuristic pleasure he was experiencing as Alice moved around her yard. He wished he could shrink himself or turn invisible, anything that would mean he could move closer and get a better view of his hot, new neighbour.

Alice could not have framed those last few moments any better. With the setting sun behind her, her body appeared as a perfect silhouette to David's straining eyes and he had to stiffle a gasp as she removed her bikini top.

His hand slipped down to stroke at the large bulge that had grown inside his jeans, David felt as horny as a teenager on prom night and smiled to himself as he thought about sucking on Ginas sensitive nipples later that night...then the smile faded. What would Gina think if she knew that he was thinking of Alice's pert breasts as his tongue lashed her delicate buds?

He couldn't be sure, but it looked like Alice had stripped naked before sinking down into her hot tub. Another fantasy quickly forming in his mind as he imagined what Alice's pussy would look like...

He had to try and see her closer. His camera! He'd bought an expensive model whilst they travelled through Africa, it had a large viewing screen and more importantly a powerful zoom lens.

With his heartbeat racing David slipped back inside the house, breaking into a run as he snatched the camera from its case and headed for the bedroom, taking three steps at a time so as to not miss another second of the scene next door.
 
Over the roiling sound of the Jacuzzi, Alice had missed the frantic sounds of David rushing through his house to his Peeping Tom position, but what she hadn't missed was what the man couldn't have anticipated, the flash of early evening sunlight in the mirror on the back side of his bedroom door. It only lasted an instant, but it was enough for Alice -- inconspicuously watching the back yard through her oversized sunglasses -- to realize that David was now upstairs and, she prayed, watching her with lust filled eyes.

Without moving her head even a twitch, she tried to search the windows for his presence. But with the bedroom lights off and the sun descending the way it was, there simply was no knowing for certain whether or not he was there. It didn't matter whether he was there or not, really, because Stage Three -- while intended for David's viewing pleasure -- was something she would thoroughly enjoy even without an audience.

Alice lifted her head and looked about as if searching for prying eyes. Just as will the back yard of the Old Murphy place, Alice's backyard had a level of privacy that most suburban homes didn't. The fences on all sides except the side it shared with David and Gina's home were tall and solid. After she'd feigned her concern for privacy, Alice laid her head back again ... took a deep breath and released it ... slipped her hands down below the water line ... and found herself.

It wasn't long before the expression on her face and the rhythmic up and down of her chest made it obvious that she was feeling no pain. Alice had often masturbated in the Jacuzzi, though it wasn't always to a successful conclusion. But this evening, as she stared from behind her dark glasses at the second floor windows of the Old Murphy place, imagining David standing behind them enjoying the show, the pleasure that built up in her groin was intensified beyond her wildest dreams and soon her increased breathing had turned to soft moans which had turned to soft cries which -- with her body buckling and her firm breasts rising above the water level -- turned into a long squeal of ecstasy as the euphoria rushed through her entire being.

When it was all over, she practically collapsed into the tub, her back pressing to the Fiberglas as her hands moved aside to float in the roiling water. The release had been so greatly needed after the aggravating confrontation with Gina, and Alice found herself simply not wanting to get out of what was, at this moment, a pure heaven to her.

Eventually though, she lifted her naked body from the Jacuzzi, padded carefully across the wooden deck, and entered her house for the evening ... her lips wide with a devilish smirk that was -- throughout the rest of the evening -- often accompanied by evil little giggles at what she hoped she'd just accomplished.
 
High definition

Eight minutes and forty five seconds...and David could not be sure if he blinked, or even breathed throughout the entire time.

The camera had started recording just as Alice's hands had slipped beneath the bubbling water. From then on, with the help of a precision zoom lens, David had captured every titillating second on film.

It did not matter that he could not see what her hands were doing, the look on her face and his lust fuelled imagination more than made up for the lack of visual stimulation.

Her eyes. He wished he could see them. He watched as her face flushed with colour. He finally freed his cock as he panned down over her naked body to focus on her nipples as the stiff buds broke the surface of the warm water. There was definitely something about this woman's firm breasts that made him crazy.

David could not recall the last time he had masturbated. Gina did not like it, and had wickedly promised that every time he felt like doing it he should call her so that she could provide a sexual release - This usually meant a quick blowjob followed by sex in either missionary position, or, if she felt naughty, doggy style. Neither of them could be described as sexually adventurous but they made love often and enjoyed their plain sex life.

Perhaps this was why Alice had instantly made him feel weird. From the first look at her bare ass to the moment when he watched her body rock with self induced orgasm she was wild, uninhibited and totally mesmerizing.

A little of that wildness must have already rubbed off on him. He did not call Gina to say her services were needed. Instead David found a bottle of baby oil in the bathroom, carried it through to the bedroom, stripped off and then connected the camera to the widescreen tv they had attached to the wall.

Clicking play, he coated his already swollen shaft with oil and slowly began to tease himself to full hardness.

He reached an intense climax long before the eight minutes and forty five seconds it took Alice...
 
Alice made her way upstairs to shower off the highly chlorinated water and get dressed for a quiet evening of evil plotting, when suddenly she remembered that the drapes to her room were wide open. She hadn't worried about the exposure before because the Old Murphy house had been unoccupied for almost half a decade.

She considered letting David watch her here, too, but what if Gina was to arrive home soon and see something suspicious. She checked the room to ensure that it was dark and, therefore, her neighbors couldn't see inside. She crossed the room to draw the drapes, but stopped when she realized that the drapes in David and Gina's house were open, too.

She found the binoculars she'd been using to spy on David earlier and focused in on the room. She didn't initially see either Gina or David, but she did see...

"Oh ... my ... God...!" she murmured as she saw her own self ... on a huge screen ... in her Jacuzzi ... masturbating! At first she was incensed at the horrific intrusion on her privacy. Then ... she remembered that she'd put the performance on specifically for David's benefit. She asked herself, "Who am I to complain?"

She scanned the room for some evidence of David, but she couldn't find him from here. She moved from this room to the one at the other end of the house and, while she was fairly certain she could see David's head as he sat watching the recording, she couldn't see much more.

There was, of course, only one thought going through her head at this moment: is he masturbating to the recording of me masturbating. Oh God, she so hoped he was. This would have made her Stage Three look like--



"Honey?"

Downstairs in the Old Murphy house, Gina was putting the shopping bags on the kitchen table, wondering where her husband was and what he was doing.

"Honey doll...?"
 
Guilt

Even before he had milked the last few drops of cum from his long cock a wave of guilt had crashed through David's body.

'Honey doll...?' Gina's sing song voice drifted up from downstairs.

'JesusfuckgoddamnChrist!' Feeling his body flush with guilt fuelled tension David jumped up from the bed, snatching up the closest thing to hand, a pair of Gina's panties and tried to wipe off some of the semen that coated his stomach. He soon realised that his climax had been quite powerful, his sticky seed reaching his shoulder, in no time at all Gina's panties were cum drenched and all he was doing was smearing the sticky load over his torso.

Moving out onto the landing David peered down the stairs, trying to guage how much time he had to clean up.

'Hey sweetcheeks! I was just going to jump in the shower.'

Not waiting for a reply David raced back into the bedroom, taking a moment to stash the camera before heading into the en-suite.

A few minutes under the steaming hot jets of their power shower and David's guilt was burning far hotter than the water. Just what in the hell happened? Alice was his wife's best friend and he had just...well he had just jerked off to the thought of fucking her about 30 minutes after having met her. With Gina, and her accident, it had been months before he even thought of her in a sexual way and it had been months after that before they had actually got together.

Wrong, it was all so wrong. Any excitement he had felt was washed away with the shower water. He felt guilty for thinking about Alice. He felt ashamed that he had watched Alice in the privacy of her own backyard. He would make things right. The whole episode was just a silly mistake, he'd got himself caught up in the moment and maybe it was all the changes going on in his life that had made him act so out## of character. Towelling himself off David walked naked back into the bedroom resolved to delete the film and forget about what he saw and did with his neighbour.

Before he had a chance to reach the camera Gina bounced into the bedroom, playfully swatting his bare ass and wrapping her arms tightly around his lean body. He felt the crush of her breasts against his back and the soft press of her lips against his neck and shoulder.

'Mmm Honey' Gina purred against his ear 'You know we haven't even had a chance to christen our new bed yet.'

Gina's perfectly manicured finger nails scrapped down over David's firm body and he groaned as she used both hands to massage his cock and freshly shaved balls.

'I've invited Alice to dinner but think we've just time to fix that!' Gina smirked.

David turned into his wifes arms and they shared a long and deep kiss.

Minutes later the sounds Gina's high-pitched squealing orgasm drifted in through the open window of Alice's bedroom...
 
From behind the glass of her own bedroom, Alice saw a sudden flash of movement from what she'd thought might be David. In a moment, she realized it was; and as he rushed across his and Gina's bedroom, disappearing from one window and reappearing in another, she realized that he was naked and holding his dick!

Her mouth fell open with shock, then formed into a wicked smile as she came to realize that David had in fact been beating off to the recording of her fingering herself. Her heart was so overjoyed and she knew that this plan of hers was going to be pulled off so fully and easily. She would have her revenge against that Cunt Gina Lee, and -- in the process -- if she had some great sex, too, so be it!

And then, just as suddenly as her hopes had risen, they came crashing down as well. She had been curious about what it was that caused David to spring into action to noticeably; and when she'd realized that it was Gina returning home from her shopping, she'd been tickled. His sudden movements, his sprint across the room, his flight into what Alice assumed was a bathroom had all been joyful to her. David had masturbated to a fantasy of Alice, and now he was fighting to hide it from his wife.

And then she heard them. She couldn't see them from here, but within just minutes of his exiting the shower, Alice could here what David was doing in the loud, excited screams of Gina Lee. Alice clenched her jaws so tightly together that it hurt. And yet, she couldn't bring herself to walk away from the cracked open window. She continued to listen to Gina crying and screaming and complimenting David until finally the woman let out a glass-rattling high-pitched squeal that caused the Morgan's dog to begin howling across the street.

When it was all over, Alice stomped away and went downstairs where she continued to stomp about the house for another hour or more. It was only then that she saw the flashing light on her answering machine and pressed the play button.

"Alice, darling," Gina's far too happy voice began, "I'm making a wonderful meal tonight and I want you to come. Please, feel free to bring your man. We both know you have to have one, dear. You always did."

The last words from Gina's mouth rolled Alice's stomach over. She didn't know whether or not Gina was aware of her recent divorce, or the fact that her husband had left her for another man. But the simple fact that Gina had stolen more than one boyfriend or lover from Alice over their years of friendship was enough to cause Alice's face to darken with anger.

Alice had no one to bring to dinner. She wasn't seeing anyone, and the only single men she was currently in contact with were less than handsome, less than intelligent, less than interesting, less than successful, or a combination therein.

But she couldn't show up alone, even if the only reason to show up was to have another chance to get close to David. She thought about her options for a while and suddenly the perfect man popped into her head.

"Dinner, eight o'clock," she said into the phone when Mark Daniels picked up. The man was hesitant, what with not having seen Alice in over a year and that last meeting having ended with Alice tossing a drink into his face. Alice brought out the big gun: "Gina Lee is hosting the dinner."

"I'll be there," Mark said quickly, getting the address before hanging up.



When Gina opened the door and saw Mark standing there, she nearly had a fit. She totally ignored the fact that Alice was on the step at all and surged past her to throw her arms around the man who had won Prom King and Prom Queen with her Senior Year. They immediately began a conversation about old times and high school and fellow classmates and who married who and who knocked up who and who divorced who that went on and on and on for almost two hours.

Alice and David were essentially left out in the cold, with Gina and David only occasionally asking the former about a forgotten name or a disputed event, and only telling the latter about some wild and crazy tale when he looked like he was feeling left out of the conversation.

And, of course, all the while Alice's attention had been primarily on David. Her mind raced with idea of how to turn this dinner occasion into a home wrecking event of historic proportions. But, it was still too early in the game for something so phenomenal. No, tonight was going to have to just be about getting closer to David, about learning more about him, about finding a way into his pants in an effort to tear apart Gina Lee's life.

At one point when Gina and Mark were absolutely engaged with just one another, Alice finally got up the courage to stand and walk past David, whispering, "You got any booze in that kitchen? This wine just isn't doing for me."

She headed into the kitchen to search for some serious alcohol, wondering whether or not she was going to be able to take Gina Lee long enough to be able to pull off this monstrous plan
 
Dinner for two? Part One

David thought that Gina probably was not even aware of how flirtatious she was. She would hug strangers like they were life-long buddies and just about everyone she knew was regarded as a best friend with whom she would happily share any and every detail about her feelings and life in general.

When Mark appeared at their doorstep Gina had actually squealed with excitement before pushing past Alice to literally jump into the arms of the handsome stranger. Jealousy was not something which David was accustomed to, he had always felt good when he saw he envious looks that other men shot him when they saw Gina hanging from his arm but seeing the almost immediate intimacy that Mark and Gina shared was a new feeling for him.

It was if Gina, Mark and to some extent Alice belonged to a secret club, and he was not invited to join. Even at the dinner table Gina had taken a seat next to Mark so that their conversation could continue.

David found the countless stories of college quite boring, tuning out most the the words and only listening when Alice bought up the tale of Mark and Gina being caught half naked in an alledgedly unused classroom at school. (Apparently it had been the unofficial make-out room for the final year students). Gina had been quick to shut down that sordid little tale, instead bringing up the story of Alice and the high-school quarterback who had had been cheered on from the stands during one particularly raucous post game party celebration.

David had not done anything wild at college, sure the same things must have happened at parties at his college but none of the ones he had ever been to. He began to feel that not only was he missing out on this type of high school fun recollections he had also missed out on the actual experience of being young, free and sexually active.
 
(OOC: Hope you don't mind the "god moding" I'm about to do.)

When Alice realized that David wasn't going to follow her into the kitchen, she returned to the living room -- where the Bobbsey Twins were still laughing and rattling on -- to snatch the man's arm and literally pull him into the room with her.

"Sorry," she said, looking around and asking where they hid the booze before explaining, "I just can't take any more of that ... and I didn't want to be alone."

Once David had filled her glass with what ever alcohol he and Gina had available, Alice leaned back against the countertop, sipped at the drink, and just studied the man for a full minute. Her gaze never left his face, never ventured lower to his body, despite it being delicious, even dressed. She was trying to delve into his mind with her evil horny vengeful neighbor superpowers.

He was a hard man to figure out. It was obvious that he loved and cherished Gina -- getting men to feel that way was Gina's superpower -- but Alice had, in fact, caught him visually recording her masturbating and then masturbating to that recording. So, in her mind, there was nothing more or less special about David other than he was a typical man.

Did his fantasizing about her make him any more likely to cheat on Gina? No. No, not at all. Even the most faithful of men fantasized. She knew that. Hell, she and her husband used to role play with one another all the time. Of course, her husband did in fact cheat on her ... with another man ... to whom he was now married!

She grimaced a bit, clenching her jaws. When she saw David's expression change to her own, she broke away from the thought and smiled to him. "So ... the Old Murphy place. How did you two come to decide upon buying it?"

Alice didn't really care, of course. She only wanted to create a conversation between the two of them before the awkwardness of the moment sent David back into the living room where the two former love birds were making as much noise as the high school pep squad.

She listened to him for a while ... then stopped. Her gaze, which had been maintained on his face so well, began to lower down his body occasionally, sometimes landing on what looked like a bit of a swell in one side of his groin.

Is he hard...? Is he sporting an erection ... for me? Alice could only hope so. She shifted her stance a couple of times as he went on, causing her hips to sway slowly from one side to the other. She altered the way her hands crossed her body to emphasize her breasts which were, of course, just little B-cups but -- because of the wire and uplift of her bra and the plunging neck line of her dress -- were better displayed than usual. At one point, she even turned a bit further than was necessary and leaned over the counter to get to a tissue in order to show David her tight little ass, around which the dinner dress was tightly wrapped.

"Would you like to see my art collection?" she asked, cutting right into the middle of David's monologue, which seemed to be losing steam anyway. She glanced toward the love birds on the couch, no end to their old tales in sight, then glanced to the kitchen's back door. "We can slip out. They still have sophomore and junior years to reflect upon. This could take all night."

Alice didn't wait for an answer, instead turning her back to him and -- with a little bit extra swing in her hips -- headed for the door, desperate to get David alone with her.
 
Going, going, gone.

Gina did not even look up as Alice pulled him through to the kitchen. His final view of her was seeing her with her head close to Marks' and her hand on his knee - The pair of them almost in tears of laughter as they recalled another cruel trick they had played on some poor student. It really irked David as he vividly remembered being just the kind of geek who got picked on at school.

Once in the kitchen David found a bottle of Haig Club whiskey and filled two cut glass tumblers with ice. He did not feel comfortable alone with Alice, mostly this was the guilt of what he had seen and done earlier but also because every time he glanced over at her he saw her staring back. It was if those deep brown eyes were drilling into him, revealing the pervert who spied on his neighbours and jerked off whilst thinking about doing all kinds of kinky things to them.

Alice's presence filled the kitchen, he found that he could not keep his eyes off her body. Even when not looking directly at her he caught her reflection in the glass of the kitchen cabinets. When he glimpsed her in the tight fitting party dress he imagined her out of it...as much as he wanted he could not stop picturing Alice naked. Inevitably his body responded and David moved to the other side of the breakfast bar, using the bench to conceal his unwanted arousal.

'...This could take all night.'

David's gaze followed Alice's ass out the back door.

Taking another swallow of whiskey David turned to look back into the dining room.

Had Gina even noticed he was gone?

He was about to call out to say where they were going but, feeling hurt that she had not spoken more than three words to him throughout dinner he remained silent. Instead he picked up the heavy blue bottle and walked barefoot out into the night.

Once outside the effect of almost a bottle of red wine made David's head spin, another side effect of not being part of the conversation was that David had been drinking steadily throughout the whole evening, now he felt a little unsteady as he hurried to catch up with Alice as she walked quickly back towards her house. He had not seen it before but now realised there was a gate between their properties and now Alice was struggling to pull open the rusted bolt. David's hand covered hers, as she struggled to pull open lock.
'Allow me'
David's body pressed close in behind Alice as he gave the latch a hard pull to finally free the stuck lock. Instead of moving away he then slipped his arm around Alice's slim waist.
'So tell me Alice...'
David felt the alcohol working and his tongue loosening
'Just what did you do with the high school quarterback?'
 
"Just what did you do with the high school quarterback?"

Alice could see that the wine David had been drinking throughout dinner, as well as the two -- or was it three? -- fingers of whiskey were taking its toll on him. She'd been drinking, too, of course, but ... hell, Alice always drank, so her tolerance -- even for a woman of her weight -- was relatively high.

Her plan had been simple: get David into the house, stand close, flirt with him, feed him more alcohol, maybe tell him how long it had been since she'd been with a man, and see if he was horny enough to end Alice's dry spell. But now, with his arm around her waist and his mind on an incident that he had to know involved sex...

Oh hell, now's as good a time as any, she thought, slinging her arm around David's waist and steering him toward a dark corner of the yard away from their houses. She asked with a lilt and a giggle in her voice, "You want to know about the quarterback...? Really...? Well ... I guess since your wife brought it up and will likely tell you anyway ... why not."

Alice glanced over her shoulder toward the Old Murphy house and the living room windows. She could just barely see Mark's form as he shifted around in his chair, obviously laughing at another one of Gina's jokes or stories. She and David reached the gazebo that was the only thing he Ex-husband ever actually built with his own hands.

Alice had considered burning it Halloween night, cackling and dancing about the flames like the witch her Ex had accused her of being. But now, as she pulled her arm out from behind David's back and led him up the steps, she was glad it was there. A clematis vine growing up the side hid the interior from Gina and David's home, and the power to the lights had failed recently, so the only illumination on the pair was from the almost full moon above.

"The quarterback...?" Alice mused, giving David a playful push onto one of the padded bench seats. "Well ... Gina and I -- oh, yeah, your wife has first hand knowledge -- had been vying for the heart of the young man ... and ... well, other parts of him..."

She laughed, reaching over to snatch the bottle from David, lift it to her lips, and take a sip before handing it back. "We needed to win Homecoming to go to State, so ... I made him a promise: score big on the field..."

Alice reached to the small of her back, took hold of her zipper, and began lowering it. The metallic sound of the teeth separating was unmistakable. As the front of her dress began to loosen, revealing more of her cleavage, she finished, "...score big off it."
 
Danger

The moment Alice steered them away from the house alarm bells sounded.

David allowed himself to be led further into the darkness, each step taking them further away from his wife.

The alcohol was not stopping him from being fully aware of Alice but it was numbing him to any thought of the consequences.

Taking another sip of the whiskey David leaned back in the chair, his upper body disappearing into the shadows so only his groin and long legs were clearly visible in the moonlight.

His eyes never left Alice. In the dim light her body taking on an ethereal quality, her pale skin seeming to glow.

David's breathing suddenly felt loud...that he was breathing deeply...that his whole body was alive with adrenaline...that Alice was just a few feet away...and undressing.

The zip sounded like it was being amplified...each link defined...to David it was as if the short zip down Alice's back was a mile long...the sound of Alice drawing it down seemingly endless. He just wished she would hurry up and do whatever it is she wanted.

David's mind raced. Whatever happened would have to happen quickly...

And quietly...

His gaze followed the dress until it pooled around Alice's ankles and he remained silent as she stepped out of it.

Immediately he thought that she should keep her heels and stockings on. Gina never kept her lingerie on...

Slowly David looked up.

Alice was hot. Her legs toned...smooth.

The thong...just enough to cover her sex but not big enough for its tiny triangle to not neatly define her lips.

Her torso firm...slim

Her breasts...shown off perfectly by the push up bra


David breathed and watched and waited...
 
The fact that David said or did nothing to stop Alice from undressing sent a shiver up her spine. This is going to happen ... I'm going to fuck Gina Lee's husband!

She wasn't about to fuck David from next door, of course. She was about to fuck GINA LEE'S HUSBAND! As she stepped toward him, the blades of moonlight cut through the gazebo's lattice to lighten, darken, and lighten again her face, her shoulders, her breasts. Alice's brain continued to repeat over and over again Gina Lee's husband ... that fucking bitch Gina Lee's husband...

When she was close enough to stand between his parted knees, Alice knelt over David, took the open bottle to free up his hands for better purposes, filled her mouth with the delicious whiskey, then set the bottle aside and took his face into her delicate hands. She pressed her mouth to his in an open lipped kiss that filled his mouth, too, as well as sending some of the escaping liquor down his checks toward his neck.

She giggled as the kiss intensified ... stuck her tongue into his mouth ... let him stick his in hers ... reached down to very deftly unbuckle, unbutton, and unzip him ... knelt down between his legs ... groped his solid cock ... pulled it through the open fly of his boxers ... and with obvious skill took most of the shaft of Gina Lee's husband's cock into her mouth and began to very energetically suck him toward orgasm...
 
Mind blowing

The kiss did not last long enough. David enjoyed the hungry press of Alice's soft lips against his mouth and wanted more but Alice was single minded in her task leaving the taste of her lips against his and quickly moving down.

Her body moved out of reach, further frustrating David as he wanted to run his hands all over her... expose her breasts so that he could touch...could kiss...

At that moment David could not do a thing. Not even breathe. Alice had caught him so off guard....Her hot body literally stunning him and then her swift descent down between his legs, although feeling amazing it also sending his mind mad with conflicting emotion.

This confusion only getting worse as he was sure he heard Alice murmur Gina's name
as her lips stretched around the head of his stiff cock.

Alice's mouth had engulfed him, sending his whole body wild with the delicious sensation of being taken.

One moment Alice had been smiling as she said what happened at college, a blink of the eye later her head bobbed enthusiastically up and down, noisily sucking his swollen member.

'Honey? Are you out there?' Gina's voice drifted over to the gazebo from the back porch.

With the fingers of both hands now tangled in Alice's long red hair David's whole body went rigid, the sudden shock of hearing his wife's voice making his heart leap into his mouth.

Alice appeared to not even notice, instead choosing that moment to open her throat to David's cock and take him deep.

'FUCK!' David finally managed to gasp the word.

'Honey?' Gina called again, her voice clearer now as it appeared she had moved off the porch and into the garden.

David had to literally grab a fist full of Alice's hair to pull her away from his engorged cock, which now glistened with saliva.

David thought quickly, looking around in the vain hope of finding something, anything that could get him out of this.

'We're down here sweetie.' David replied, pulling off his shirt and reaching to push his trousers down over his thighs... 'Alice was just showing me her Jacuzzi'

Not even looking at Alice, David slipped out from the gazebo and scampered the few paces over to the small pool...
 
"Honey? Are you out there?" Gina's voice drifted over to the gazebo from the back porch.

Alice was too engrossed in driving Gina's husband mad with pleasure to consciously hear Gina herself calling out from the neighboring yard. She'd been slowly shifting her position over his groin and preparing herself with a better angle on his shaft. Then, with a skill that had baffled boys and later men, she thrust her face out, stretched her neck, arched her back, and moved steadily down over David's cock until the bulbous head was deep in the back of her throat.

She'd had to take it cautiously: David had more length and girth both than had her husband and the last two or three men she'd deep throated. But she managed, and soon the curly little hairs in David's groin were tickling her nose and lips. She pulled slowly back -- just a couple of inches, until the man's cock left her throat -- then took his full shaft in deep again.

"FUCK!" David finally managed to gasp the word.

Alice was pleased with David's appreciation for what she was going to him ... until she realized he wasn't exclaiming about her.

'Honey?' Gina called again, her voice clearer now as it appeared she had moved off the porch and into the garden.

Alice's eyes opened wide, and she was about to pull back. But David beat her to the punch. He'd had his fingers entangled in her hair, urging the blow job forward. But now he had yanked her head back, causing his cock to surge out of Alice's mouth with a loud, wet, slurping plop.

She, like David, was panicked about being discovered. Then, suddenly, her brain screamed out, Duh! This was the goal, dummy! Alice's purpose for seducing David had, of course, been to destroy Gina Lee's marriage. What better way to do that than get caught out in the back yard in the dark with Gina's husband's cock deep in her gullet?

Then, David shocked the crap out of Alice by calling...
"We're down here sweetie."

Alice was thoroughly perplexed, and if his identifying the location of his adulterous blow job wasn't enough, he was suddenly undressing! All Alice could do was watch the man from her knees and wonder What the fuck?

Then, the cover story began:
"Alice was just showing me her Jacuzzi"

And in a flash, he was gone.

Alice just sat there, her arms up and wide in a Wha-a-a-a-t...? gesture as she watched the man disappear into the night. She leaned to get a look toward the Old Murphy house and realized that David would very likely reach it before his wife caught sight of him. Alice could still pull off her goal: she was in nothing more than a thong, and she could simply wait for Gina to reach the Jacuzzi, then wander her direction naked and refute David's story.

But ... no, that wasn't solid enough. Gina would never believe it. Alice knew her too well: Gina could be in a circus ring full of elephants and be stepped upon by one of the big beast from behind, but if she didn't actually see the creature with its big foot smashing her face, she wouldn't believe it had actually happened.

Reluctantly, Alice rose, donned her dress, and headed up the second of the paths -- this one hidden by total darkness -- and entered her garage from the back door. Less than a minute later, she was emerging from the back door onto the porch with four towels and a big smile, saying with a playful, "Gina! You found us! Darn! I was getting ready to seduce your husband in my hot tub. Oh, well ... next time."

She laughed and held up the four towels. "Where's Mark? I thought we could all take a dip. Bras, panties, and boxers are no different than bathing suits. Let's do this."

She let out a feigned laugh as she looked to David and -- knowing that Gina was looking back toward her own house for Mark -- mouthed, We're ... not ... done!
 
Awkward moments

'I was just getting ready to seduce your husband'

Did Alice really just say that?

The speed at which David had sobered up was mind spinning and as he waited for the others to join him in the jacuzzi. The day had just been insane.

' We're...not...done'

And the day was not over yet.

Unwittingly and before even stepping down into the bubbling water, Gina made it worse. A little tipsy, and always keen to show off her body, Gina made a point of seductively shrugging out of her mini dress, revealing her curvy body just a little at a time. What really got to David was that he really could not tell who the performance was for. Sure she made a point of bending down to kiss the top of his head, but in David's mind all that did was give Mark a stunning view of her panty covered ass before she turned around and actually tossed her bra at him!

All the attention Gina showed Mark was definitely arousing a deep feeling of jealousy and even, although David did not feel good admitting it to himself, possessiveness. Gina should not be flaunting herself off like a girl on Spring break. David also wished she was was not wearing the white panties that she was now prancing around in, the second they got wet they would become so see through she might as well get butt naked.

Throughout the little show Alice had remained almost invisible, now David thought about it she had hardly paid any attention to Mark all evening, hardly the way to act around someone who she was supposed to be dating. Then what about what happened in the gazebo, David's cock throbbed at just the thought, what did that say about her relationship with the man who now sat across the tub from David playing with his wife's bra.

David did not know what to think and all he wanted was to get the hell out of there. Away from Gina who was showing him a side to her that was new (And not good). Away from Mark who was now openly staring at his wife's breasts. Away from Alice who had been just a few moments away from sucking him to a shockingly powerful climax. Of course though David was not going anywhere until his erection subsided, his cock was still fully aroused and showed no sign of softening whilst the images and sensations of what had just happened were still so vivid in his mind.

Just then, making the feeling just a thousand times worse, David felt a hand on his thigh...
 
The scene was like something out of a bad porno, Alice thought. David was hiding under the water in his boxers, the fly through which Alice had just been sucking his cock; Gina was topless and shaking her more noticeable than Alice's tits, stripped down to her tiny white panties which -- after she'd dunked herself under the surface and risen again for Mark's delight -- might not have even been there at all; Mark had stripped to his fashionable, red jockeys which had done nothing to conceal his nine inches of rock hard joy ride before he dove into the waves; and Alice was standing there still fully dressed looking at the others with a broad, polite smile as her brain screamed out WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE??

The descent into the roiling waters of the Jacuzzi by the four adults -- term used loosely considering their actions, of course -- had been a result of Alice's need to stay close to her target and Gina's desire to remain facing her conversation partner. They ended up, therefore, with the two men opposite one another and the women on either side of David. Mark might have worn an expression of the odd man out if his eyes weren't constantly moving from each of the others as if he was studying them intently.

Considering Alice's knowledge of Mark from high school and from the last few years while Gina had been absent, she might have been a bit more perplexed about his actions this evening. But she was already onto her next phase of home wrecking, and a serious bit drunk as well, so she let it slide.

She slid just a bit lower in the water to better conceal the angle of her arm, then reached under the bubbling surface to lay a hand upon David's thigh. She was watching him as she made contact, and David's reaction was pretty much spot on, particularly as her fingers began caressing their way up the inside of his naked thigh.

Then ... to Alice's horror ... David suddenly looked toward his other thigh and then to Gina. It didn't take genius level intelligence for Alice to understand that Gina was also putting the moves on David under the water. The fury began to build inside Alice once again. I'm seducing him, she wanted to scream. Get your fucking hands off your own husband so that I can fondle his cock and destroy your marriage ... bitch.

But as Alice was wondering whether she should continue crawling her fingers toward David's groin or give it up for the night, something even stranger happened. David looked to the water above his groin again ... then -- with an expression that sunk slowly into Alice's brain but hit bottom with a massive thud! -- looked directly across the roiling water at Mark.

And that was when the home wrecker saw just a slight hint of Mark's knee under the water, directly before her ... as he played the toes of his foot in David's crotch!
 
Too much

David lowered himself until just his head was above the surface of the tub. There was certainly a big part of him that wished he could sink under the surface and disappear altogether.

He was trying not to think instead he just enjoyed the sensation of the two hands on his thighs. David was still mad at Gina, she was having a great time showing off her hot body to Mark and so in his alcohol sodden mind it was fair that he was getting a little attention from Alice... All he had to do was not get caught.

Step one, David spread his legs wider and even let his foot rub up against his young wife's leg, she smiled and he felt her hand moving higher up his leg. Step two, he moved both of his hands down to slowly cover both Gina and Alice's, giving both of their hands a gentle squeeze, whilst in fact just controlling the way they moved.

No doubt, the danger of being caught was doubling the arousal, but also doubling the trouble, he knew Gina would go off like a volcano if she caught Alice. At that moment their hands were about eight inches apart and both were intent on finding his cock beneath the bubbling water.

By holding their hands David had delayed the inevitable but any moment now he would not be able to stop their fingers from touching. It was entirely the wrong moment but David could not help dreaming about having them both. He had never had a threesome and just the sensation of the two different hands told him that having two lovers would be an incredible experience...

Right up until the point Gina tore his dick off!

Panic immediately set in and David tensed.

What actually saved him was not something David had ever imagined. With his legs spread wide Mark's foot had no difficulty in sliding slowly over the bottom of the tub and then simply drifting up until his toes flicked up against David's balls.

'Whoah! Mark!'

David shot bolt upright in the tub sending a shower of water over both Gina and Alice. At the same time he pushed both of their hands away from his body, this was too much, a threesome was hot, a bi-sexual four way in the hot tub was not anything David wanted to be part of.

Gina thought it was hilarious and her laughter followed him all the way back to the house.

Still dripping wet and shivering as the chill night air washed over his near naked body David snatched a smoke from his kitchen counter.

Inhaling deeply he stared back down into Alice's back garden. With his head shaking in disbelief he had just one thought. All three of them were fucking crazy.
 
"Whoah! Mark!'

David shot upright and was gone in a flash. Alice knew what had happened, of course, as did Mark, who was now sipping at the glass of wine he'd brought out with him as if nothing at all had happened.

When her husband finally disappeared through the back door of his and his wife's home, Gina -- who was feeling no pain -- looked to Alice with confusion and asked in total ignorance. "What was that?"

"Nothing, honey," Alice lied. "Maybe you should go home and make sure he's alright."

Gina's immediate reaction was to look to Mark with a pouty look. He agreed with Alice, adding, "I'll call you tomorrow. Go tend to your hubby."

Gina tried to argue against her departure -- or, more specifically, ending her moment with Mark -- but ultimately, the hopped up out of the tub, her seemingly bare pussy and ass on full display in the wet, white panties, and padded down the pea gravel path to her own home.

Mark watched after her all the way to the house and then -- without even turning to look at Alice -- asked with a knowing tone, "Are you going to say anything to her?"

"What...? About you being as gay as the Mad Hatter?" Alice asked.

"Bi-sexual," he corrected, looking to his old high school friend. "Bi-sexual."

"So ... what did you think was going to happen here tonight?" she went on, rising from the water -- just as nearly naked and on display as Gina -- to begin drying off. "Did you think they were going to just jump in bed with you and share your many manly features?"

"Oh, says the woman who was sucking David's cock and didn't get caught only because I delayed Gina's walk across the yard?"

Alice's eyes widened. "What?"

"Oh, save it," he said, also leaving the water to reveal his semi-hard cock forcing the front of his sports shorts out conspicuously. "I came out looking for y'all and saw you on you knees in the gazebo, you little home wrecker."

They bickered back and forth for several minutes as they headed inside, trying to make the other feel more shameful of what he or she had done. When they couldn't agree on who should feel the worse, they decided to make the situation even more ridiculous ... by going to her room and fucking for three straight hours.



When Alice came down the next morning, half dead from the previous night's overindulgence in alcohol and cock, Mark said, "I think we should work together."

Alice waddled over to the coffee pot, poured a mug, and moaned, "Work together on what?"

"Fucking Gina and David, of course," Mark said with a matter of fact tone. He had no idea that Alice's ultimate goal was to break the happy couple up, and he proved so by beginning a long discussion about different ways they could create some threesome and even foursome opportunities for themselves. When he felt they'd come up with a good plan, he stood, gave her a little kiss, and said, "I'll be in touch."

Alice watched him leave, then contemplated the plans herself. She found her worn out pussy wanted even more, and as she reached to between her thighs, she remembered Mark's last words and thought, So will I ... so ... will I.
 
Hooked

For the next few days David avoided Alice. He pushed all the thoughts about that night out of his mind and instead focused on getting the house together, or more precisely, getting his man-cave built. They had pushed their finances buying the large, old property so David had to do most of the work himself - Unlike Gina who was spending far too much re-developing her dream home.

The only positive to come from that was the fact it meant there was a steady stream of designers, architects, builders and delivery people coming and going. David was working full time and then coming home and putting in another three or four hours on his cabin.

Having spent time building a hospital in Ethiopia David had basic woodworking skills and after a day sat on his ass in the office he really enjoyed the chance to get dirty and work hard - The other reason why David was working into the night was he also found that his sex drive had gone through the roof which had painfully coincided with Gina's time of the month. He wanted it more and was getting nothing, when Gina was on nothing he did or said would get her to play.

And that was why late one night David started to think about Alice, and how keen she had been to give him the kind of release his body now craved.

Taking a hit from his 'medical' cigarette David looked over at the house next door and started dreaming about what he would do if Alice was to come over...

Let her finish that delicious blowjob...

Give her a messy facial...waiting until the very last moment before pulling his cock from her hungry lips and showering her face with his seed...

Then return the favour...David's mouth watered at the thought...His cock stiffening as he imagined Alice spread open .... His head between her pale thighs
The fantasies started getting wilder...

He could use Alice to get the pleasures that Gina never offered....

David smoked for a while longer all the time dreaming of what he would do to Alice if he could get away with it.
 
Those few days that David had spent working on his man cave, Alice had spent working on her plan to fuck him ... and Mark ... together ... with Gina walking in on them. She knew that Mark was all for a threesome with her and David, a threesome with her and Gina, or even a foursome with all of them. But she didn't know what David's thought on a male-female-male menage a trois would be.

If she'd known that her chances of arranging such a combination were just about nil, Alice would have given up and gone a different direction. Her original idea of simply fucking Gina's husband to break up her happy little marriage had been brilliant; but to be caught in a threesome with both of the men she loved...? That was simply masterful.

Alice was sitting back in her deep, comfy recliner sipping at a glass of wine, looking through old shoe boxes of high school photographs. There were hundreds of them, thousands, maybe not mounted in frames or organized in albums, but simply sitting on edge in what ever order into which they had fallen the last time she'd gone through them.

Again and again, she found pictures of herself, Gina, and Mark. Alice didn't remember having been in so many photos with Gina, and yet here they were. She'd hated the bitch since grade school, so why were there so many pictures of them together? Sports, school clubs, local events, afternoons at the river, even a trip to Disneyland that their respective parents -- friends since childhood -- had taken them on together, a trip that until now Alice had totally forgotten even happened.

And then, one particular picture brought it all back to her. She remembered it immediately, suddenly growing angry just at the sight of it. But she didn't understand her sudden flash of emotion as the picture was just her and her fellow cheer squad members attempting a daring acrobatic feat inside the Harrison High gymnasium.

Then, she noticed -- and recalled -- what was barely visible in the background: Gina and Mark, making out in the shadows of the alcove of the Boys locker room's door, with one of his hands inside her blouse groping a tit and one of her hands down the front of his pants, groping his cock.

"Fuckers..." she growled, remembering the true origins of her hatred for Gina Lee. It had been that day, their junior year -- no, sophomore year -- when Alice had decided to let her long time boyfriend, Mark, finally touch her titty on their date that upcoming weekend. Instead, the boy who'd taken the picture on his newest toy -- a digital camera -- showed Alice the picture the next day, destroying Alice's relationships with her two most treasured classmates.

She tossed the picture into the fire place, watching the colorful fumes dance above it until it was finally nothing more than ash. Then, with her wine glass empty, she headed into her darkened kitchen to refill it...

...only to catch sight of David standing in the back door of his house ... with a joint in his hands. Alice looked to the windows of the house for evidence of her nemesis, finally finding her in the living room window on a ladder, painting the trim on the newly sanded staircase bannister.

She looked back to David and remembered his big dick in her mouth. Her thoughts went immediately to having that hunk of manliness inside her aching pussy. Alice had neither seen nor heard from Mark since that night he'd enjoyed three orgasms to her one, so she -- or rather, her pussy -- was feeling a bit neglected. It was time to put an end to that.

A minute later, her back porch light went on, and she stepped out into the door way of the back door to look across the two yards directly at David ... without a stitch of clothing covering her petite body. She stood there long enough to ensure he understood this was an invitation, then went back into the house ... leaving the door wide open.

As she walked slowly through the house, up the stairs, and into her bedroom, she lit and placed a dozen candles to light the way through the otherwise dark house. In her bedroom, she laid back on the bed ... and waited.
 
Back
Top