The Adventures of a Slime

amchentai

Gundam Pilot
Joined
Jan 2, 2007
Posts
6,190
The maze of Algoron was at one point in time a beautiful place, years ago. Time never stopped and the maze had fallen into ruin. The one beautiful stone carved walls now cracked and crumbled with tree roots and the once wonderful water ways were dried and dusty. Many treasures were hidden in the maze or so people believed, no one had been lucky enough lately to live to tell the tales about it. Rumors always said that the deepest, darkest, most well protected rooms were still untouched and treasure worth a kingdom or two lay buried in it's depths. But although the traps had long stopped working that also meant that monsters and all kinds of beasts now roamed the halls. Though few still worked there were still parts lit by magic lanterns and still places that seemed like the days of old. But few things would mess with one of the monsters that lurked in the shadows. The maze was now home to slimes, translucent blobs of mass that would eat just about anything it came across. And there was even a bounty on the so called King Slime that lived deep in the maze's depths. The wanted post offering a reward of 100 gold to slay it and bring proof of the deed back. The bounty placed on it for killing a group of the local King's Men training near the maze some time ago. No one really knows what happened, no one alive anyway. A young trainee who claims to have been there says he took off running as a house sized blob made it's way into their cap one morning. Slimes commonly never grew to house sized as the amount of food they consumed determined their size and there was not anything the size of a small house roaming near the maze, the knights would have already dealt with that. But still the bounty hung on the board with all the others. But few still wished to deal with any sized slime as they were almost immune to physical attacks and few wizards or witches roamed this area still.

It moves down the hall, fallowing the scent of something to eat perhaps. The only sound it made was a slight sloshing sound as it rolled down the stone floor. Only about the size of a child's toy ball the orange slime kept the stone floor clean of tree roots and dead monsters, eating and disintegrating anything it came in contact with as it roamed the halls of the maze. Many scholars wondered if slimes were animal or demon or something else over all. They were simply semi transparent liquids that seemed to absorb just about anything. But they tended to explode after being attacked by magic spells. Scholars could never figure out why slimes stopped being alive after that, but could be cut in two by a sword and then they would have two slimes. But the one thing they all found out is that some slimes attacked their prey sexual and took a long time to finish eating the prey in cases where that would happen. But they could not figure out why or how it would choose to attack someone or something like that.
 
As she dropped through the ceiling Shanti swung her swung around in a wide arc. making sure the room was clear before rising to her feet. With a quick incantation she summoned a wisp to light the darkness, letting it drift up towards the ceiling as she inspected the map the wizened old trader had sold her. He hadn't seemed the sort to be reliable, but so far the map had seemed nice and accurate and had finally led her down into what she hoped was the lowest level of the old catacombs.

"Third left, second right, straight passed the spike traps..." She muttered to herself as she wandered down the corridors, the wisp bouncing along behind her lighting the way. So far the famed Maze of Algoron had been a bit of a disappointment. Sure there were plenty of creatures to slay, her pack was almost full of swords, shields and old pieces of armour which had inexplicable been inside small rodents on the upper levels, but so far most of the traps she'd found had all been inoperable or had already been sprung by other, less qualified treasure seekers.

Even as she thought the thought she heard the small click as her foot touched a cobble which appeared to be just the same as the rest, but which shifted slightly under her foot. Quickly dropping into the defensive stance she pulled her sword in front of her, waiting for the trap to spring. After a moment a whirring sound from her left had her spinning to face the wall, where the light from the wisp showed a craved stone face, its mouth far wider and deeper than aesthetics would normally dictate. With a coughing sigh a crossbow bolt slide out from between the stone lips and clattered uselessly onto the floor.

Carefully scooping up yet another trinket Shanti dropped it into her magical, infinitely deep backpack and set off along the tunnel once more. Another couple of turns, and a battle with three oversized gerbils later she was standing in front of the large stone doors which the old trader had guaranteed were the only surviving entrance to the Sacred Treasure Chamber of Algoron. Lord High Protector and Last King of Algoron. As she mused on the poor naming skills of the old empire, Shanti stepped forwards, jamming her blade between the doors and pushing with all her strength.
 
No one who had lived knew what was behind the door, but if the treasures before the door were any sign then behind this door were riches beyond ones dreams. But as Shanti opened the door and was meet with a horrid smell of stale air and death beyond it was clear no one had been beyond this point for some time.

Deeper inside the maze the slime rolled or slide or bounced around. Long had it waited to get free after some how getting stuck down here and when the doors had been forced open and the shift in the air flow had started the slime stopped. One was never sure if a slime thought or not, but it did, and it was. The near weightless slime moved over traps other beings would trigger, but once it was stuck to something it's weight could be like the crushing force of falling stone. It moved towards the new air flow now, to find out what was now invading it's territory.
 
Carefully picking her way through the chamber, the wisp still floating overhead, Shanti gazed over the rows of corpses lined up around the long tables. Each of them wore armour of ancient design and while the mystical metal seemed almost entirely untarnished the leather straps and harnesses surrounding them her worn away to dust, along with their owners. Quickly doing the math in her head Shanti shrugged and moved on. Even if she dumped out all the artefacts she'd already acquired, even the Belt of Gender Reversal, which was only valuable to highly specialised collectors, she'd still not make enough dragging the metal plates back to the surface, even if they were melted down for scrap.

At the head table several objects caught her eye, including a tiara, necklace and earring set on the corpse she presumed had been the queen, a princess or a very confused prince. The settings were made of a lustrous metal she didn't recognise, but even after all these years it had remained unblemished in any way, and the gemstones looked to be perfect blood diamonds, or at least rubies of a quality she'd never even seen before. Alone each piece of jewellery would've been worth a fortune, but as a set, they were priceless beyond measure. Shanti smiled gleefully, they'd certainly make Helena, the Henna-Haired Harridan squirm when she wore them with her crimson evening dress to the next Adventurer's Ball.

Moving closer Shanti suddenly heard a noise behind her and quickly spun, her blade at the ready as her eyes scanned the corners of the room for movement. There was something in here with her, and she hoped it wasn't another damned ghost. Last time she'd had to fight one of those she'd been picking ectoplasm out of her... inventory for weeks. Just at that moment the wisp decided it'd had enough floating around for one day, and promptly vanished, plunging Shanti into absolute darkness.
 
Another light soon took it's place but the sound of a whirl and the orb of light seemingly held between two sets of very sharp teeth would give anyone reason to find some cover and moments later the beam of white light erupted forth from the things mouth, it blow out the back wall behind the jeweled items Shanti had her eyes on, and hit with enough force to know a few of the magic lamps off their holders along the other ways, two of witch came to life on hitting hard floor. The light was dim, like two or three candles worth from each lamp. This caused the beast that had blasted the wall to take a step back and cover it's eyes, and giving time for Shanti to get a look at her would be attacker as one of the rounded magic lamps rolled towards the things left foot. A huge beast, hellspawn more likely. The thing had a almost Velociraptor like shape, long think tail and think hide. But there were many things that set it apart from the many raptors she had ever met in the past. First was the thing size, it barely fit through the large hallway it had come through, from some place deeper in the maze. It's skin was dark black with cracks of purple running through out that seemed to glow faintly in the magic lamp's light. It had six small arms much like a raptor, but each ended in 2 large claws, talons at least as large as a rogue's daggers. It's head was much like a raptors but much short, only a small nub or bubble compared to a real raptor. But filled with 2 rows of very very sharp teeth. On top of it's head as it covered it's eyes with it's front most set of claws were three horns, two along each side of it's head and a third that was hooked over it's forehead and pointed outwards along with the other two. Had one not been a seasoned adventurer like Shanti then they might have missed the last bit. Two cocks, or rather more like two flesh spikes. Each one at least half a inch thick and over a foot long, and one would not wish to see them when the beast was aroused.


The slime was not a fast monster by any means. And as it rolled on towards what it sensed as food and something else, it made no hurry to get to where it was going. Most people and adventurers tended to simply out run the blobs, few were brave enough or stupid enough to fight one head on. And unlike the slug type monsters in the world, blobs left no trails of slime in their path, in fact the only way one could tell a slime might have come through this part of the maze was the clean floor it left behind. But yet not a speck of dust or debris could be seen as it rolled along.
 
Many would've gawped as the Septaraptor approached, but Shanti had dealt with the beast before and knew just how to hit them. Swinging her blade around she swung it as hard as she could towards the beast's head. As expected the swift beast swung its neck back, pulling its skull clear of the blow before it got anywhere near hitting it.

Luckily the motion which should've save the beast left it open for Shanti's real attack. Stabbing her other hand forwards, palm up facing the beast, she launched a ling sliver of ice which shot out, impaling the beast's throat and penetrating it's spine. The magic from the attack quickly took effect as a sheet of ice spread upwards across its skull and down its neck, both inside and out.

As the beast collapsed to the floor Shanti almost followed it, her body weakened momentarily by the outflux of magical energy. The Winter's Grasp was one of her most powerful spells, and one she didn't like to use unless it was absolutely necessary, but after her previous encounter with a Septaraptor, which had had her battling for days to take it down, Shanti knew not to take the risk.

Propping herself up with her sword Shanti quickly reached into her pack and pulled out a firestorm potion, tossing it onto the crippled beast and setting it ablaze. Turning to look around the room she listened to the squealing death cries of the monster, along with the popping crackle of its burning skin.

As the smell of cooking meat reached her nose Shanti heard her stomach rumbling loudly. She'd been trekking through the tunnels for hours and it must've been getting close to lunchtime on the surface. Carefully approaching the burning corpse Shanti used her sword to slice of one of its arms before dropping her cloak down onto it to smother the flames.

Bending down she inspected the meat carefully, and as she peeled back the crisply burnt outer layers found the meat inside cooked to perfection. Pulling off a chunk she quickly slipped it into her mouth, licking her fingers before beginning to chew the tough, but tasty, raptor flesh.
 
The smoke and fire soon died down, the potion meant to destroy it's target but not make it burn forever and a day. By now the slime had finally made it into the room. And as Shanti sad down to eat what she heard next probably was the last thing she wanted to hear. The badly burnt corpse of the Septaraptorlet out a truly terrifying sound. The unnatural purple glowing of the beasts cracked skin pulsed under it's burnt flesh. The glow did not have any effect on the arm Shanti was eating but the rest of it's charred corpse pulsed with the purple light. It's eye melted away as part of it's face melted off it's skull. It looked at Shanti and it's eyes glowed a dark firy purple as it let out another ear piecing shirk. But as it started to move towards Shanti that's when the slime attacked. The beast looked back and down towards it's one leg and saw the orange slime stick to it. Another shirk as it tried to kick the slime off but it could not, and over the next few moments Shanti watched as the slime covered the things whole large body from toe to head.

Once encased in the slime the sound and smell of the charred monster could no longer be heard or smelled in the air and the slime had not eaten in so long that the easy to digest monster was nothing but bones and then the bones were digested by the blob that had covered it. About the size of a large ball now Shanti could see the reason why the monster had come back to life. Inside the slime, the only thing it could not digest was a dark pulsating purple crystal, it looked like it had purple fire swirling around inside of it. It was done eating now and slowly rolled towards Shanti, leaving the crystal to clatter to the ground as it expelled the only evidence the monster had even been there. it moved towards Shanti, slowly at first but started to move more quickly towards her. The room still bathed in the light of the two magic lamps that had hit the floor before.
 
Ignoring the little orange blob Shanti quickly leapt over it as she lunged for the purple jewel. If she was right then this must be the fames Eye of Algoron, the centrepiece of the Crown of Algoron and the mystical focus he'd used to contain his soul essence into the next world. No wonder the poor Septaraptor had been upset with this rolling around in its gut, the jewel was nigh indestructible and even after the precious metals and other gemstones had been dissolved away it would've still have been logged in its intestines.

Shanti knew a jewelsmith in the Capitol who'd literally kill to get his hands on a marvel such as this. Or she could always slip it into Helena cocktail, that should really give the bitch something to complain about. As she lay on the floor giggling to herself as her diabolical plan formed in her mind Shanti heard the slime moving towards her once more.

Spinning around she pulled her empty hand up and shouted out "Incendio", fully expecting a fireball to torch the little ball of goo before it came anywhere near her. Instead all she got was a small spark which fell from her fingertip onto her foot, where it prompt burnt through the leather and onto her toe. Leaping in pain Shanti quickly kicked out her foot, sending the spark flying out to land inside the dead king's eye socket, where it glowed merrily before finally fizzling out.
 
The slime was feeling much refreshed after it's meal and it was moving much quicker now. It rolled after Shanti and when she turned to cast it stopped for a moment but when the spell fizzled out it lept at Shanti. It landed on her food that she just burned the top of her boot off of. It had a soothing effect on her foot, but it made her skin tingle in a different way, she had only moments ago seen the Slime Digest a magic crystal enhanced raptor, and now it got her food. The Slime took no time at all in just like the raptor, quickly moving over Shanti's boot, and seemed to disintegrate the armor as it went. The Slime continued to move up her leg, covering her skin in a thin layer of itself as it went. It made her skin tingle and almost burn with a odd heat. And soon the slime was up to her thigh, the armor around her leg gone, and she could see through the transparent layer of the slime. Her smooth skin under a layer of transparent orange slime, it didn't feel bad to her, but there was that tingle, that danger of being eaten alive by this thing. And nothing she could say or do could stop it now.

It moved up over her crotch melting away her armor and leaving her body naked, and she didn't know if it had happened to the Raptor, but the slime slowed down once it covered her crotch, mostly because it had a place to enter, and as it covered both her holes it oozed it's way inside said holes, making her pussy and ass burn with a much deeper heat, her insides were much softer then out and the slime was entering both holes deeper and deeper with each passing moment.
 
Staring down in horror as the monster slowly made its way up her legs Shanti quickly dropped her sword and reached for the knife hanging from her belt. With the fire potion gone and her magics exhausted she had no choice but to try a brute strength approach to deal with the creature.

As she slashed the blade through the viscous orange ooze she seemed to be making some progress at first, large gashes appearing in the slime's mass. A large chunk of it even fell away entirely, only to splatter against her other leg. In moment though the creature was recovering, pulling itself back together as it kept moving higher. The second chunk did the same, burning through her armour as it began to cover her other leg as well.

Tossing the smouldering dagger aside, Shanti quickly scanned the room, looking for something, anything to help her out of the predicament. Just as her eyes alighted on the magical lantern lying on the ground nearby she felt the ooze spreading over her crotch.

Almost immediately she dropped to her knees as the sudden overwhelming wave of pleasure rushed through her. The slime had spread over her clit, working its way under its protective hood to tease the nub directly with the unerring tingle. At the same moment it began to worm its way up both Shanti's pussy and ass, expanding as it went to spread her holes wider, stretching her even as it burrowed up into her.

She felt her hips suddenly bounce, thrusting herself down onto the invading slime as her natural reactions to the inte4nse double penetration overrode her feeling of shame and disgust. While the mere thought of fucking such a vile creature left her shivering, she couldn't deny the pleasure she felt as her inner walls tingled and sparked from the slime's gentle but firm touch.
 
Slimes were curious monsters and this one was no different. But's upwards movement had slow to almost nothing after covering her crotch. Filling and pulsing inside her to explore them as it drilled deeper and deeper into her.

Her clit felt as if many tiny tongues were licking it all around, all while it felt like the small flesh nub was being sucked on and massaged all at the same time. But this feeling wasn't just on her clit, it was inside her pussy and ass and spreading from her crotch outward down her slime covered legs.

This slime hadn't encountered humans before so it was in many ways simply exploring her. But it was expanding inside her holes as well. Forcing her ass and pussy open, it was pushing her soft flesh apart to see how much room it had. But as it pushed into her pussy and Shanti became aroused the juice that she was leaking the slime was absorbing and enjoying. It wanted more, so it began to pulse more, vibrate inside her body to see if it could make her produce more of the sweet liquid.

But even at the greatly slowed pace, it still slowly moved up her body, melting away her armor leaving her smooth skin behind and leaving the tingling feeling across the whole of her lower body now.
 
Knowing the dangers but unable to stop herself Shanti pushed her hands into the glutinous orange mass surrounding her crotch and pressed her fingers against her pussy, rubbing and stroking her lips as the ooze began to make its way up her arms. The sensation was electric, her lips tingling and throbbing beneath her touch as she rubbed the slime against herself.

Pushing her finger up into her cunt she waved them towards her G-spot and let out a deep feral growl of pleasure as she felt the creature respond, altering its shape inside her as it pressed against the sensitive spot, pulsing in time with her frantically stroking fingers as if enjoying her touch as much as she enjoyed its.
 
It moved up over her belly, melting away the thick leathers and plates as it moved higher and higher till Shanti's large breasts were now only covered by a think layer of orange slime. And then the feeling like 100s of tongues licking her breasts at once started and the slime began to suck on her flesh orbs bouncing them slightly as it worked. I could taste what her breasts were used for and tried to extract milk from them. Sucking and massaging them as it continued to push more of it's slime body up into her ass and pussy.

Shanti's own fingers pushed the slime deeper around her pussy, rubbing it into her already tender flesh inside. The tingling feeling got strong as she did, knowing it was probably trying to eat her like the raptor only moments before, but it sent pleasure through her to her core as the mass of the slime was slowly moving up into her pussy. It was becoming larger and larger, forcing her pussy open wider and wider as it went.
 
With one hand pressed hard against her crotch, her fingers inside her cunt pulsing with the same rhythm as the slime's own beat, Shanti pulled the other around to her anus, her fingertips running around the rim as she explored the swollen appendage pushing its way ever deeper into her guts. She was disgusted with herself as she let her head fall back, gasping and panting with pleasure, but at the same time she couldn't hold back as she pushed her hands up into her gaping openings.

Even as she began to moving her fingers inside her body Shanti could feel her breasts responding to the monster's incessant suckling, her nipples beginning to leak as her milk seeped out to mix with the creature's mass. Ever since the birth of her daughter her nipples had given milk, and even after all these years she still felt the pleasure of having her milk sucked from them, but here and now, giving her milk to this creature on the cold stone floor, the just made the experience all the more exciting.
 
The slime kept moving up her body up to just below her chin now, the pulsing orange mass covered her body and let the world around her see the wonderful body she had. Milk slowly being drawn and absorbed into it's own mass.

The blow was still pushing deep into Shanti's pussy and ass, the mass growing and forcing her pussy and ass open wider allowing her to slide her fingers in more easily and also more fingers. But it was a monster in the end and so the pulsing in her pussy began to expand even more, forcing her tender lips apart painfully now.

The slime also wanted more milk, becoming needed for the liquid and slowly started to try to force it's way inside her breasts through her leaking nipples, trying to draw more out all while trying to get inside her large orbs to find even more milk.

Any screams of pain Shanti might have made were cut off as it finally covered her whole body, from head to toe, oddly leaving the hair on her head unharmed. And even as it felt like the largest cock she ever had was being forced down her throat, the throbbing mass in her pussy threatened to split her in two, yet somehow the slime was still able to force Shanti to orgasm like never before.
 
As the orange goo spread over her face Shanti quickly squeezed her eyes and mouth shut, but it didn't help. The mass was too powerful and soon she found her lips prized apart and felt the large thick, pulsating arm push its way between them and down into her throat.

She'd never before felt so afraid and so aroused at the same time, and although she was terrified that these may be her last moments of life she couldn't stop her fingers from pressing themselves up into her body, fucking herself in both the ass and pussy with her hands wrist deep inside her and the blob pressing her beyond her limits.

Throwing her head back, her orgasmic screams choking in her blocked throat, Shanti felt her entire body writhing with ecstasy as she thrust her hips against her hands, letting her body gorge itself on the pleasure the monster was bringing to her until finally she felt the blinding orgasm begin to be overwhelmed by the gasping need to breath.

With her body completely encased in the slime, Shanti collapsed as her exhaustion and lack of air finally overcame her. Falling limp inside the beast she let herself drift away on a cloud of post-orgasmic bliss. If this really was the end, at least she died doing something she loved, robbing ancient artefacts and orgasming harder than she'd ever done before.
 
The slime knew it's prey was at it's limit, and it absorbed as much of her sexual juices as it could. It didn't need to eat Shanti seeing as the raptor would keep it going for a long time so it allowed itself to be absorbed by Shanti's body. Something that no one knew they could do. It felt her gasp for breath under it as it worked it's way into her body in ways that no one would know about. It worked it's way into her body and even her mind, linking with her in a sexual way, Shanti would wake up at some point naked, covered in her own juices and her hands inside her lower holes like a common whore. Her armor would be gone, she would probably be mad about the loss of good armor, but her bag of goodies lay untouched off to the side.

From the shadows a pair of eyes faintly glowed. Someone or something had watched it all happen and was content on simply staying in the shadows. The glowing eyes would be gone by the time Shanti would wake and other then her mission armor she would think it was all a dream, a very sexy one from the amount of juices on her thighs, and her hands embedded inside her tight ass and pussy.
 
After what seemed like hours Shanti finally awoke, stretching her well rested arms over her head for a moment before realising her naked breasts were swaying in front of her. Quickly she dropped her arms over her chest to cover herself up, her eyes darting around her as she tried to make sense of what had happened.

It was hardly the first time she'd woken up naked in a strange place, but usually she also had a banging hangover headache and was accompanied by a muscular guardsman, or a muscular barbarian or, on one occasion, a beautiful young priestess with a gift for languages. Or at least a very talented tongue. As she peered around all she saw was the ancient banquet hall, almost exactly how it had appeared the first time she'd stepped through the door.

Rubbing her forehead with her hand Shanti tried to remember back to what had happened. She recalled the Septaraptor bursting through the doors, and even saw the magical lantern which had been knocked over in their fight, but after that her mind was foggy, all she could recall was... pleasure..?

Do tell me I passed out masturbating again, she though reaching for her pack. And what the hell happened to my armour!?!

Quickly sorting through her inventory Shanti couldn't find any of her favourite equipment so instead pulled out the best of what she'd managed to acquire during her descent through the maze. As she tightened up the bindings on her +5 Breastplate of Bustiness (+20 Charisma when dealing with male shopkeepers, or lesbians), strapped on her +4 Pauldrons of Domestic Persuasion (free reroll when trying to get someone to wash the dishes), shuffled herself into the +4 Pantaloons of Promiscuity (10% chance of dropping whenever the wearer meets an attractive member of their own race) and pulled up her unique Lothario's Longstride boots (+10 Speed after sleeping in the same bed as a married character) Shanti wondered where exactly the gear might've got to. Usually she'd have waited to get safely back to camp before engaging in a little after hunt frigging, but she was very deep in the ruins so it may have made sense to stop and rest here in the relative safety of the hall before venturing back, especially with her magic drained in the fight with the lizard.

Pausing for a moment she wondered whether the Onanist's Gauntlets with their added protection would be worth wearing before tossing them back in the sack and reaching for her +5 Gauntlets of Womanly Might (+10 Strength except when trying to open pickle jars) instead. She'd obviously had enough masturbation for now and having to stop every hour to recharge the Gauntlets would be too risky in the monster filled tunnels.

Heading up to the ancient king and his court Shanti helped herself to the gems, trinkets and amulets their mouldering corpses were decorated with before picking her sword up from the floor and heading back out the door. It was only when she was swinging her grappling hook readying it to climb back up the shaft she'd entered the level from that something tingling on the back of her neck set her wondering what had really happened, but a moment later she felt the idea being pushed away by the grumbling of her stomach.
 
The crystal charged Raptor had been trapped down in the lower levels when it had fallen in and couldn't get back out. But the thing was because of the aura the crystal inside it gave off it had warded off a good deal of monsters. Now that the Aura was gone, monsters had started to wander into the maze in droves again.

After Shanti made it up a few shafts and was out of the more deadly parts of the maze she heard a scream. Shanti had not been the first and would not be the last to try to dive into the maze to try to loot it's great treasures. And if not for lack of bag space she might have gone deeper then she had. But the scream from down the hall caused her to peek around to see a woman being attacked by a pair of Orcs. The battle didn't last long as the woman seemed to lack skills in direct combat, looking to me of the thief or rouge type class her light armor was ripped away and the Orcs were soon having their way with the young woman. They probably wouldn't kill her, but what caused Shanti to stop and think was a blinding thought as she watched the first Orc's large cock piece the woman's pussy.

"I could do better!"

The thought was clear and vivid, a mental image of her standing like the Orc holding the woman to the wall with one hand and impaling her with, a cock? But not just any cock, a huge fat thing that belonged more on a troll or large beast, not a beautiful woman like herself. But as quick as the thought came it was gone. Though it left her on a semi high of sexual arousal.

The sound from another hall told Shanti that the two Orcs in the hall were probably forward scouts for a larger force. It struck Shanti as odd that Orcs has showed up since she first went down into the maze. But there was something different since she first came down. The whole feeling of the place now seemed a bit off, or maybe it was her and the heat that watching that woman getting fucked hard a moment ago was having on her.
 
Unable to hold back any longer Shanti leapt forwards, swinging her blade around in a broad arc which ended halfway through the closest orc's neck. Without missing a beat she swung her hand up towards the second creature and with a cry of "Incendio" launched a fireball at the beast, setting fire to it's heads, shoulders and most of it's chest.

As the beast backed away screaming, its cock waving in the air almost comedically as it tried to bash the flames out with its arms, only for them to catch fire too, Shanti braced her foot against its companion's chest and yanked her sword free. With another quick backhanded swing she severed the beasts neck completely, letting the head and body drop down onto the shivering terrified rogue as she stepped passed her to slash her blade down on the burning orc, ripping a deep wound from its shoulder down to its opposite hip.

Turning her back on the tumbling pile of cooking meat Shanti quickly flicked its blood from her blade with a twist of her wrist before holding her hand out to the cringing rogue. "It's okay, you're safe now." She said, not realising just how wrong she was.
 
The burning scout's screams of fire and burning was enough to echo off the old stone walls and alert the rest of the Orc's pouring into the maze. The group moved quickly towards the screaming that was cut off shortly after it started.

The rouge was about to take Shanti's hand when she instead pointed behind Shanti to the crazed Orc Berserker charging down the hall with a huge axe. He screamed something at them, neither knowing what he said be it didn't matter, it still came out as "DIE!!!!" to them

The Rogue was a good one to disarm traps or sneak around, but this one must have been new as all she could do was sit half naked on the floor pointing at the Orc Berserker and at the horde of Orcs coming up behind him.
 
Quickly pointing her hand up at the ceiling in front of the rapidly approaching berserker Shanti screamed out "Incendio!" sending a fireball slamming into the ancient stonework, bringing it tumbling down on top of the orc, killing him and blocking the passageway with one move, while at the same time sealing Shanti and the rogue in.

As she turned back to her new friend Shanti could feel a strange sensation in her body, but with her magic powers almost drained she pushed the thought aside as she bent down beside her fellow adventuress. "Are you hurt at all? Can you move?"
 
The Rogue took a moment but then nodded and looked up at Shanti. It was about now the woman remembered that her armor had been torn from her body and she was sitting there with her clean shaven pussy was leaking Orc Cum, one of the bastards had Cum inside her. She covered up the best she could, crossing her arms over her chest and pulling her thighs together.

"Yes... Thank you..." she said as she looked around.

"But how are we going to get out now?" She asked looking at the only exit Shanti had collapsed a moment before. The sound of rock crumbling and dust settling still heard around them.

But the site of the woman's dripping pussy made Shanti's slime friend stir inside her. A strong sexual flash went through her body, and a very odd feeling between her legs, almost as if she had a vibrator between her wet folds.
 
As the wave of pleasure rippled through her Shanti felt her head spin, dizziness overwhelmed her and she staggered towards the wall. Reaching out with her hand she braced herself against the ancient stonework, her blade scraping across the bricks as she bent over panting.

It must've been the magic, She told herself as she closed her eyes for a moment to recover herself. I've been using far too much of it recently and they warned me not to rely on it too much.

Gripping her blade tightly with her fingers Shanti reached down towards the rogue with her free hand, offering it to the stunned girl as she looked back down the tunnel towards the blocked passageway. From what she remembered there were several air shafts on this level and it should just be a matter of finding one in order to climb up to the surface, or at least the next level.

"Don't worry, I have a map of the tunnels," She told the frightened girl, knowing full well that the map was little more than a guide straight down to the dining hall she was already on her way back from rather than a comprehensive plan of the entire maze. "As long as we keep ahead of those beasts we should be fine."

As the rogue took her hand Shanti pulled her up onto her feet, stumbling slightly as she did and falling against the warrior. Instinctively Shanti wrapped her arm around the girl to stop her falling and suddenly she found herself cheek to cheek with the girl under the glowing light of the torches which must've been dropped by the orcs before she'd arrived.
 
Calming the slime for now Shanti helped the rouge up and was beginning to plan their escape when the rouge almost fell and Shanti was forced to catch her. The woman's body pressed into Shanti, and although normally not a problem, the slime felt the other woman's breasts and dripping pussy press into Shanti's body, the body it was part of now.

"Fuck her..."

The words echoed through her head, as if someone was in the shadows whispering to her from the darkness, yet it echoed in her head as if someone was already in her mind. The voice was neither male or female and laced in the whisper was something dark.

But Shanti would not have a lot of time to dwell on it as the sound of the Orcs trying to break though the rock and dirt casued the rouge to look back.

"I think they are trying to break though... We should hurry." She said and quickly began to scramble off of Shanti.
 
Back
Top