Bold Flesh: BBW's 2.0.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow.. I am LOVING that video.. she is so beautiful and her breasts are amazing! :heart:

making a really confused face at that one :confused:

Something about showing my "goods" and then saying in my profile I don't cyber. It was contradictory to him or something.

The guy gave me the vibe that he was a type who thought rape was justifiable if the lady was dressed provocative.

And based off his PMs, he sure thought he could talk me into cyber. Hence my new profile pic. :D

WOW sweetness
<-- is offically jealous :D

and he probally was just made because you wouldnt watch him jerk :D

:eek: Thanks.
Yeah, basically. lol

:eek: Of course, how could I deny that request..

attachment.php

psst... this pic is hidden in my siggie, look for the pink dot. ;) I removed it from my profile because a PMer told me I was too confusing and sending mixed messages. :p

lol... naw. :eek:

Oh, sweetheart, forget PM'ers... You're stunning :)

If she was a road, her sign would read, "Dangerous Curves Ahead!"

This is an example of a woman that BEGS to be written about!! Christmas trees! A perfect example of a female character in an erotic romance piece.

Attachments

• Curvymilf.jpg
    Curvymilf.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 313
If she was a road, her sign would read, "Dangerous Curves Ahead!"

This is an example of a woman that BEGS to be written about!! Christmas trees! A perfect example of a female character in an erotic romance piece.

Wow! I want my body to look more like her body!

My undying gratitude and loyalty :devil:

Well.. is that all? :rolleyes:;)

I do want to take some more photos. I'm getting a new little camera for Christmas. Its too tricky to take self portraits with my big camera and its a production to get out the tripod and remote. So after Christmas I hope to have some new pics. :D

I saw SS and immediately thought of Chevy muscle cars: Chevelle, Camaro, Impala, Monte Carlo...

lol.. I do love cars, almost as much as looking at women. I'll be looking for some BBW car models now.... :D

I do want to take some more photos. I'm getting a new little camera for Christmas. Its too tricky to take self portraits with my big camera and its a production to get out the tripod and remote. So after Christmas I hope to have some new pics. :D

Well, I do have these shower pics, but it's just of a dark hairy naked fat man....

We all await with drooling anticipation ;)

For January 6th, Epiphany, my wife is getting a new camera, one with a better remote and timing function :D

I have to say...
purely as a straight woman
i will be super excited when you post more pics!

Do you think part of the attraction to BBWs is any resemblance they might have, even subconsciously, to pregnant women?

lol.. I do love cars, almost as much as looking at women. I'll be looking for some BBW car models now.... :D

I LOVE cars, as does the Spawn. But while he likes foreign brands and road racing, I love true muscle cars - Roadrunner, Javelin, Barracuda, Firebird, Camaro - and NASCAR. I LOVE looking at pictures of women, and woman watching in general. My favorite pasttime on the beach after reading is woman watching, which has lead to some 'situations'

bbw,boob,boobs,car,fat,girl-5e9b486738eec0923009c1bcf8949d08_h.jpg

BUAHAHAHAHA!! Not exactly what I was looking for but I had to share. The look on her face... those tits... its too much. :p

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCwizA80sHdLhTG_D0tMxAJjBkYb7AV4KdcgHWIkhTo8LexDp1WiOeYTdV

Thats better...

bbw,boob,boobs,car,fat,girl-5e9b486738eec0923009c1bcf8949d08_h.jpg

BUAHAHAHAHA!! Not exactly what I was looking for but I had to share. The look on her face... those tits... its too much. :p

http://t2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCwizA80sHdLhTG_D0tMxAJjBkYb7AV4KdcgHWIkhTo8LexDp1WiOeYTdV

Thats better...

Yes, the second is better :D

Do you think part of the attraction to BBWs is any resemblance they might have, even subconsciously, to pregnant women?

not for me. i like them because they are fun to be around. especially the ones who feel comfortable and sexy being bigger than normal.

the big boobs and big butts don't hurt either ;)

Well, I do have these shower pics, but it's just of a dark hairy naked fat man....

We all await with drooling anticipation ;)

For January 6th, Epiphany, my wife is getting a new camera, one with a better remote and timing function :D
Hey, some of us like a bigger hairy guy. ;)

Thank you. :eek:

Will you be sharing photos of her? :devil:

I have to say...
purely as a straight woman
i will be super excited when you post more pics!
:eek: Thanks

I'm not sure? I'll openly admit I think pregnant women are amazing. Only time I felt truly beautiful was while pregnant.

I LOVE cars, as does the Spawn. But while he likes foreign brands and road racing, I love true muscle cars - Roadrunner, Javelin, Barracuda, Firebird, Camaro - and NASCAR. I LOVE looking at pictures of women, and woman watching in general. My favorite pasttime on the beach after reading is woman watching, which has lead to some 'situations'
*attempts to grunt like Tim 'the tool man' Taylor*

I love going to cars shows in the summer. The sexy old cars and the men who own and drive them... makes for a good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back