The Casual Blowjob

Actually, I just sort of laugh and be playful with chessy lines. It's usually guys who know me and know I'll react ok.

ahan, so u get cheesy lines and give nothing
but a new neighbor gets the treat of his life lol
*thumbs up* great going hun! great going!
just saying..

lol

all ladies who love having their pussies eaten whole.
and those who are busy having their clit played with as they suck

I used to give my last boyfriend blowjobs while he played Xbox. The idea was to get him to stop playing videogames and pay attention to me. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes he'd just play through it.

I used to give my last boyfriend blowjobs while he played Xbox. The idea was to get him to stop playing videogames and pay attention to me. Sometimes it worked, and sometimes he'd just play through it.

if he played through then either he's the biggest idiot I've known or you may h have done something wrong LOL just joking

it's just wrong the way he played
he was supposed to cup your head and caress your face,
or grab your hair and thrust, if you like it that way... but XBOX
that's way to casual a blowjob LOL

A girl told me about how she welcomed her bf with a bj soon after he entered her room.
she got down on her knees and didn't stop until she had slurped all of it completely

IDK your situation but sometimes for me that's part of the fun! I don't game much but when she start fooling around down there while I'm working from home on a conference call or something - that's pretty hot :)

Sounds like this wasn't your situation if he's your last boyfriend. Hopefully the next one realizes what he's got ;)

IDK your situation but sometimes for me that's part of the fun! I don't game much but when she start fooling around down there while I'm working from home on a conference call or something - that's pretty hot :)

Sounds like this wasn't your situation if he's your last boyfriend. Hopefully the next one realizes what he's got ;)

I didn't mean for it to sound negative, and the reason we broke up had nothing to do with this.

It was fun. He'd be playing a game online and have to apologize to his teammates for his poor play. When he would tell them why he was distracted, there was always someone who didn't believe him. So then I'd get on the headset to confirm he was telling the truth.

Last edited:

I would start to play video games if this would happen to get me to stop! :D

I did the xbox bj with a bf once. I went for a girls night out and he stayed home and played battlefield with some buddies online. When I got home I was pretty drunk and he was still playing so I went in to the bedroom and put on this fairly slutty schoolgirl uniform I had planned to surprise him with on his bday. It had stockings, a little skirt, a white blouse and high heels. I went out and his jaw dropped. I kneeled down in front of him and he told his buddies he had to go but I told him he had to keep playing. I sucked him for the entire round, which was much longer than I thought it would have taken, lol, then he turned it off and fucked me so hard. I remember the heels making everything line up perfectly when he bent me over the end of the bed. fun times...

I didn't mean for it to sound negative, and the reason we broke up had nothing to do with this.

It was fun. He'd be playing a game online and have to apologize to his teammates for his poor play. When he would tell them why he was distracted, there was always someone who didn't believe him. So then I'd get on the headset to confirm he was telling the truth.

haha good for you! That's about the best excuse to have for losing a game.

I did the xbox bj with a bf once. I went for a girls night out and he stayed home and played battlefield with some buddies online. When I got home I was pretty drunk and he was still playing so I went in to the bedroom and put on this fairly slutty schoolgirl uniform I had planned to surprise him with on his bday. It had stockings, a little skirt, a white blouse and high heels. I went out and his jaw dropped. I kneeled down in front of him and he told his buddies he had to go but I told him he had to keep playing. I sucked him for the entire round, which was much longer than I thought it would have taken, lol, then he turned it off and fucked me so hard. I remember the heels making everything line up perfectly when he bent me over the end of the bed. fun times...

Damn, that's so hot. Might be time to dust off the ol' xbox ;)

A couple weeks ago I went out of state for a wedding. After the wedding, I figured I had an hour before I had to head back to the reception so I called an old friend. We met, drove to a park, went into the restroom together, where I sucked him off, then greeted friends and family at the reception with cum on my breath.

Is that considered casual? 😇

Seems pretty casual to me ;)

Did he know what you were meeting up for or did you just pull him into the restroom and do your thing? He must have been happy to hear from you...

BJ vs Video Games, now let me think....

What's a video game?:D

that is.

A couple weeks ago I went out of state for a wedding. After the wedding, I figured I had an hour before I had to head back to the reception so I called an old friend. We met, drove to a park, went into the restroom together, where I sucked him off, then greeted friends and family at the reception with cum on my breath.

Is that considered casual? 😇
i do wonder if it was to be expected.

ARe you as casual usually?

WhatEVER. Lol.
I understand but, holy shit, the game woule be outta my head for a couple of days.
YOU'll be playing my JOYSTICK, if I'd been there haha

Reminds me..how did you notice it was Battlefield lol
It is definitely Kinky !

With my boyfriend I always give him the odd casual blowjob, whether he just woke up, is cooking, working on the computer or playing xbox. It made it fun.

Also at work I give blowjobs to co workers that are my friends

With my boyfriend I always give him the odd casual blowjob, whether he just woke up, is cooking, working on the computer or playing xbox. It made it fun.

Also at work I give blowjobs to co workers that are my friends
That is really nice on the coworkers thing not everyone does that.

Back