risk of pregnancy/bareback fetish

I love it when a girl tells me I can fuck her bareback as long as I pull out... then, when I have her screaming, I whisper in her ear, "I'm going to cum inside you." Sometimes they say "Don't," but they never mean it. :devil:

After the birth of our second daughter my husband became infertile, not of his choosing. We wanted more kids and thought of having one our male friends do the "honors". Sometimes we thought it hotter to have a complete stranger get me pregnant. After he died I moved away from our friends but still want to have more kids and am not ready to get remarried yet. I think of meeting a complete stranger or strangers and letting them fill me with their cum and see what happens. It is mostly a fantasy but there is some real desire to do it.

Hi Widow! Hope you are well. I volunteer for the task ;)

After the birth of our second daughter my husband became infertile, not of his choosing. We wanted more kids and thought of having one our male friends do the "honors". Sometimes we thought it hotter to have a complete stranger get me pregnant. After he died I moved away from our friends but still want to have more kids and am not ready to get remarried yet. I think of meeting a complete stranger or strangers and letting them fill me with their cum and see what happens. It is mostly a fantasy but there is some real desire to do it.

I have met a few professional types who feel the same way as widow132. They tipoff is when they make the first move.

I have always had to be careful choosing a lover because I break condoms 90% of the time. That being said, I can usually feel it when he shoots into me and it's amazing. I love the feel of the cum slowly leaking out, it gives me shivers!

As I was turning the corner from 30s to 40s, I started getting baby fever and quite often the only way I could cum with masturbation was picturing a man with an exceptional genetic profile fucking me for the purpose of getting me pregnant.

While the hormonal surge has mostly subsided, I still do occasionally enjoy that fantasy, which the thought of had always terrified me before. And on a side note, during that time, I spent an excessive amount of time browsing in baby departments. Baby fever is no joke, take it from someone who never wanted kids.

I can relate, condoms often break with me as well...

A very sexy fantasy you have...

I took this risk everytime with a former lover. She never got pregnant and we eventually went our separate ways. Apparently, she also took the chance with her now husband as their daughter was born 3 months after they were married.

Had a chance to hook up with her and her husband last summer and we went at without any protection. It was very cool!

I am in my mid-thirties and childless and find I totally have these hormones that make the idea of getting impregnated so very hot for me. It gets me hot just thinking about the possibilities...

You've made my cock swell just imagining fulfilling your craving. Feeling your pussy clench around my hardness, urging every drop of my seed deep inside your womb to see if it takes...

Absolutely my favorite single act when it comes to sex. The urge has grown stronger as I've gotten older, the desire to lay claim to a woman through her womb is often on my mind now. I do realize the fantasy is better than the reality and prefer to keep this for partners I know and trust, but I'll admit I've taken some risks in the past and likely will again. Once I'm with someone I can trust though, bareback inside is the only way I want to finish. Even if I want her to taste me, I'd rather finish inside and feed her some with my fingers than cum in her mouth. I'm more of a "multiples" type of guy too, and there is nothing sexier than filling her again and again until her pussy is completely saturated with my seed.

My wife, although on birth control at the moment, knows that a good way for her to get pounded properly is to tell me to get her pregnant. When we've actually been trying for a kid, it's been the best sex of my life.

Absolutely my favorite single act when it comes to sex. The urge has grown stronger as I've gotten older, the desire to lay claim to a woman through her womb is often on my mind now. I do realize the fantasy is better than the reality and prefer to keep this for partners I know and trust, but I'll admit I've taken some risks in the past and likely will again. Once I'm with someone I can trust though, bareback inside is the only way I want to finish. Even if I want her to taste me, I'd rather finish inside and feed her some with my fingers than cum in her mouth. I'm more of a "multiples" type of guy too, and there is nothing sexier than filling her again and again until her pussy is completely saturated with my seed.

Oh yes!!! That is so hot. Being filled multiple times is a huge turn on!

I would love to get fucked in the ass bareback. and then take a load deep in me. I would also love to take a huge load in my mouth

Ooh yes. It's such thrill. I beg my hubby to all the time haha. I'm not on the pill or anything, so it's risky every time. But that feeling of having him cum in me...mmmmm!

The best was when he and his dad spent all night cumming in me. There's was so much running down my legs by the end...

I wish I could have been there

I was in a casual relationship with this girl Kate in 2010 who loved this. She was a very curvy blonde with really wide hips, child bearing some would say!

We would always finish sex either spooning or doggy, either way it was very deep penetration.

We didn't use condoms from the start but I would pull out and shoot on her butt cheeks or back.

One time she could tell I was about to finish and started rubbing my balls, bringing me to an uncontrollable orgasm that had me pump my semen deep inside her womb. She was honestly shivering afterwards.

She got the morning after pill the next morning, as we had to do on many more an occasion. I asked her why not just go on the regular pill but she said the sensations were just not the same, like a mental thing? Damn it was hot having her screaming at me to cum in her...

My wife, although on birth control at the moment, knows that a good way for her to get pounded properly is to tell me to get her pregnant. When we've actually been trying for a kid, it's been the best sex of my life.

Cum inside me! I want you to get me pregnant! Let's make a baby! :rolleyes:

Back