SRP Writer's Profiles: An idea shamelessly purloined from another forum.

Ambrosia_64/CurtailedAmbrosia

A quick aside: I write fiction in the third person, starring characters who are not me. You should also be writing characters that are not you, and in the third person if that is not too demanding of me to request.

I also do not typically write straight up smut. There’s got to be some story and character development going on, or I’m going to lose interest in a hurry. I don’t like to ‘force’ things-I like to see where a story will go. If we haven’t talked about a straight up sex filled thread, please assume mostly story with some sex, rather than mostly sex with some story.


SRP:

Gender: I myself am of the feminine persuasion, but I'm happy to write for either.

Age: I am under thirty, and so I tend to play characters in their very early twenties or thirties.

Orientation
: I am a bisexual woman-I’m just as much into chicks as you are. (Probably more so.) I prefer there be one involved if things turn sexy.

Power Exchange: For the most part I prefer writing straight female submissives and gay female tops. I only really write male characters as tops, or at least-not boot licking submissives. Occasionally and depending on the character I will write a straight female as the aggressor, but that can’t be an all the time thing. Other than boot licking, I'm honestly up for most anything with the right setting and character mindsets.

Race: I'm not Caucasian but can sometimes 'pass' as such. I quite happily play just about anything and like having a wide range of characters from all walks of life and genetic make ups.

Bodytype: I've written for all sorts of healthy female body types. I know how smaller women move because I am one, so I tend to go that route if there's going to be fight scenes or a lot of action sequences-but while I am athletic with curves, I am personally more attracted to petite, ‘small all over’ types. If your character is male mine will probably be smaller than he is, maybe substantially so.

I do not have strong preferences when it comes to men, but the painfully large male member is a bit overdone. To be honest, I don't really care about penises all that much, please spend more time telling me what they're doing or feeling with them rather than what they look like. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: Bipedal monsters maybe (though I don't want to play one), but I'm not really into anything too crazy. Fantasy humanoid races are just fine. Humanoid anything is probably fine if it belongs in the story.

Settings: I like exciting escapism sort of stories. I don't want to read or write about a cheating husband or wife running around their suburban town-that's boring. I want to read stories set in the American old west, generic medieval periods, the high seas, space, fantasy worlds-or I want something special about the modern setting that makes it interesting. Superheroes, supernatural craziness, hellish apocalypse landscapes-whatever! It just needs to have spark.

Likes/kinks:

I like to read about attraction and how things are making people feel when they can’t quite keep their hands off each other. I like when sex happens spontaneously in the middle of other mundane activities.

Building tensions past the point of sanity and then letting things explode is my favorite. Dominant, maybe even lightly forceful men who might push boundaries, but probably couldn’t stomach straight up abusing the other party. The aggressor losing themselves to lust keeps me reading for sure. Cuddles and ‘civilized’ behavior are for after the crazy, maybe even animalistic sex. Maul her curves and have him fuck her brains out, that's just about the only way to do things. :devil:

That said, the characters involved should care about each other, or grow to. I get that lust and love are separate things, but they intermingle too, and that’s what I want to read about if there’s going to be more than one coupling or any sort of story.

Otherwise I like pretty women with soft mouths and skin. Classy but sexy underthings. Sex while partially clothed can be amazing to read about. In said fancy underthings, in stockings, skirts or dresses-an unbuttoned shirt and flipped up skirt? Yes. Yes please.

I prefer men to be protective of my female characters and when I write gay women, they are typically protective of their partners in a similar fashion. Not abusively so, mind you. There’s something instinctive and raw about domineering partners who also treasure those they are dominating in the bedroom, if that makes sense.

Hard limits: The usual. Nothing that breaks ToS, bathroom activities, snuff, animals. The perhaps not so usual: incest, feet, and straight up abuse. I also do not do forced or even semi forced fellatio. Depending on who I’m writing for your character is either likely to get bit or cause my character to burst into tears, so let’s just not. This is an OOC limit so hard it’s diamond.

Availability: I do my best to post once a day, but kindly request that you are patient if I do not-as I will certainly be with you! : ) I can fire off a series of back and forth posts some days if we are both around, but otherwise I work full twelve to fourteen hour days half of the week and it just might not be possible for me to get anything coherent up afterwards, some days.


A final note:
I do not quite have the spare time that I used to. While I used to write with just about anybody willing, I now only have so much time and resources these days, and I want to enjoy a good story where my co writer is putting in as much effort and care as I endeavor to. I may not be the best writer here, but I'm slightly confident in not being the worst, either.

I do not want to read a post and find myself scratching my head in confusion or sighing to myself and forcing a response. I want to be excited to respond and excited every time I get the notification of a reply in our thread. While I strive to be kind, I do not want to 'carry the weight' of our story alone any more than I want you to have to. Let us write something fun and interesting together should we be suited to do so, and part ways on friendly terms if not.

Thank you for reading my SRP, and I hope you enjoy your time on Lit!
 
Last edited:
Okay, a little confused. . .

So, is this a thread for RPers to introduce themselves and share their roleplaying interests in order to meet up with like-minded RPers? If so, then here goes. . .

I have a bit of experience with sexual RPing, but my BDSM roleplaying experience is a bit more limited.

Gender: I am male and prefer to play a male character, especially if the character is based off of myself. However, I can also play a female character. I can also play with characters of either gender.

Power Exchange: I'm usually a sub, but I can play a gentle dom as well.

Age: Age depends a lot on the character I'm playing. If I'm playing a sub I want them to be as young and sexually inexperienced as possible. If I'm playing a dom I'd want them to be between 25 and 60.

Fetishes: I love kemonomimi (people with animal ears and tails). Furries are nice as well.

Kinks: My kinks include pet play, DD/lg type play, light to moderate bondage, teasing, servitude, light humiliation, voyeurism, exhibitionism (both consensual and forced), and being whored out and used as a sex toy for my dom's friends.

Limits/Turn Offs: I do not like pain or violence in any form, so S&M is off the table. I'm also not into scat or vomit (I might do watersports). I also don't like doms that are asshats. If I'm your sub, treat me kindly. Finally, I don't want to get banned, so everything must be within Literotica's terms of service.

In terms of RP qualities, I prefer slower RPs with fleshed out characters that do more than have sex. I'm comfortable with larger RPs and can play multiple characters at once.

I can't say how often I'll be on, as I have RPs on other sites, stories to attend to, and just life in general, but I will try to reply no less than twice a week.

Well, that's all. PM/email me if interested.
 
Last edited:
Gender: I only play male characters.

Age: I'm in my 30s, but any adult is fine.. I seem to prefer older women.

Orientation: Heterosexual

Power Exchange: I like to be dominant, but with the right story, I'm sure I could get into it.

Race: I'm white, but your race doesn't matter.

Bodytype: I'm average height/weight/etc., but I don't mind your body type.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I can't think of any, but if you do, send me a message.

Settings: 1930s to the present. All over the globe, especially secluded places with everything in sight, except people.

Likes/kinks:

I find beauty in all women, but if I have a wish/preference -- Older women, busty, blonde or redhead, homely or natural beauty (I've never desired a model or actress, but I'll find dozens when I go grocery shopping)..

I love situational sex, emergency stuff (real or fantasy), sometimes adding psychedelics for added imagery, or to stretch the story. I've always had an idea to blend great classic movies and edit to make it more spicy.


Limits: Disgusting scat

Post lengths: I don't mind something short-term or long-term, or if you just wanna get off in 5 minutes. Just let me know ahead of time if you have a preference.

Availability: 7am - 7pm every day
____________________________________________
Contact me anytime at CNNMovies@aol.com - I haven't received any replies on here, so I don't come as often... I have Skype as well, which might be preferable since we can instant message (I have a flip phone with no internet), and escalate if its mutual.
 
I've RP'd in other places, but never here before. So please, be gentle.

Gender: I'm female, I play female characters.

Age: I'm in my late 30s. Willing to play with anyone over 18, but preferably at least in their 20s. Will play characters from 18-40s.

Orientation: Het/Bi-curious, personally. Characters are usually het, but may be open to some f/f action, depending on the story.

Power Exchange: My characters generally like to be dominated (not necessarily in a D/s kind of way), but can do switch and want to take the lead now and then. There's something sexy about the struggle for control.

Race: I'm Caucasian/Asian - my characters can be whatever fits who they are.

Body Type: I'm open to writing characters with various body types. In part, this depends on if the body type affects the character's personality. In part, this depends on my writing partner's preferences for body types. That said, I do prefer not to write characters with outlandishly unrealistic body part sizes/body types.

Alternate Species: I'm cool with a few supernatural things like vampires and lycans and fairies (oh my!), but humanoid works for me in general. If you wanna know if I'll play it/play against it, just ask!

Settings: Modern/Contemporary/Realistic or Supernatural, although in some cases I'd be open to world building.

Likes/Kinks: SEDUCTION. This is a real thing, and I love writing characters who understand this. It's all of the foreplay, physical and non-physical, that leads up to the good stuff! ;)

Incest (brother/sister is my fave, also up for father/daughter - I tend to prefer an older male/younger female in either of these situations), May/December relationships (older women/younger men), shifting power dynamics (the dynamic outside of the bedroom vs. during private time), rough sex, sexual domination, sexual corruption (as in turning a sweet woman into a nymphomaniac), and...a lot of other things?

I like romantic storylines, but they don't have to be full of fluff. Totally willing to include darker, more dangerous elements to the action. Bondage, light choking, and spanking are great, so's a little pain, but I don't really have masochistic tendencies. I'm really interested in telling intricate stories with lots of character development and emotional connection, rather than porn-without-plot.

Good writing is the best turn on. I'm into dirty talk between characters, and I don't shy away from graphic language. I'll call a pussy a pussy. Or a cunt. But never a 'flower' or a 'love channel' - no, thank you.

Hard Limits: No scat, extreme violence/mutilation, beastiality, or underage. Actually, anything that belongs in the bathroom other than a bath/shower is pretty meh for me.

Availability: I may not be able to reply daily, but between 2-4 posts a week is doable. That's for something in-depth and detailed and maybe a bit long. Short responses should be more frequent.

NB 1: I prefer to write third person, past tense, storybook format. I also do not play myself in roleplay. I like creating characters.

NB 2: I'm open to using gifs and pics for illustration or inspiration every now and then.

NB 3: Working out character details and story ideas prior to play is a must. Everything doesn't have to be plotted out, but I like an idea of the general story we're trying to tell. Once we get into it, things can flow as they will. I'm also open to continuous plotting and discussion out of character through PMs or whatnot. Getting along and being friendly with my writing partners is a must. Most of all, I just want to be able to write fun and interesting stories. The erotic part is a big plus, but I'm not just looking for sex via online roleplay.
 
Gender: Female and as such I write as one.

Age: Anything from 18-35 I'd say. It's really all dependent on the character I'm writing.

Orientation: Bi-sexual, why not have fun in both Worlds.

Power Exchange:
Yes. I'm the submissive kind. I'm fiesty without a second thought but i can also play the obeying good little slave.

Body Type: Slender to lightly Curvy, with B/C cups Long lightly curly dark Blond hair and Ice Blue eyes.

Alternate Species: I Love stories in the timeline where Men are Lords/Masters and woman were Ladys/Mistress/play things. I like just about anything when it is interesting or made interesting for me. I'll play about anything that sounds like alot of FUN! I'm not into furries or aliens or tentacles monsters and the like. Humanoid fantasy races are fine I guess, but really the storyline would have to be what grabs me.

Setting: Contemporary/Modern, Historical and Fantasy are all great. Though I do love the time line of the Mid ages, where woman where Ladies and the men where Lords and slaves where bought or just forced to be one . Like I said once before.

Likes/Kinks: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking ,Flogged, Light Humiliation, Light Exhibitionism, Anal sex, Rough Sex, Psychological Play/Coercion, Orgasm delay/teasing, Choking, Gang-Bangs, Plug and Rape/Kidnapp. There's more I'm sure, but can't think of them at the moment. If there is somthing you'd like to try?! Just ask as I like to say "Most things, you can try atleast once!"

Dislikes: Excessive Pain/Violence/Scares, Anything involving children, any form of human waste, spitting, enemas, animals, (just about the normal things I would say).

Writing Style: I have a preference for longer detailed posts, where in the story and characters are what come first and the sex is a delicious bonus. I don't claim to be the best at grammar, however I at least make an effort and prefer to write with those who do so as well. I only tend to make mistakes then when I'm tired. Thou I try not to make to many mistakes, so if I make to many mistakes, kindly shoot me a PM so I can correct it at once. Thanks

Availability: I honestly will try atleast once a day, thou sometimes even more. It also depends on my Co writers answering times.:cattail:
 
DarkWrite24’s SRP

Gender: I’m male and I only feel comfortable writing male roles. I have written more than one male character before in a single story; it's not my preference but I can do it for the sake of plot if necessary, or if my writing partner really loves it.

Age: I can write convincingly as an 18 year old college frat boy as well as a mature, 50 year old dom - and everything in between. I'm in my late 20's in real life.

Orientation: straight.

Power exchange: I am more than capable of writing both.

Race: I usually write as Caucasian or a mix of Caucasian and something else.

Bodytype: I'm slender-athletic, but I cater my character to your taste.

Likes/kinks: In terms of genre, I have done and enjoy modern realistic, historical, fantasy, sci fi, Star Wars. Otherwise I'm open to almost everything. I'm just not into animals or incest. I can write long, romantic stories as well as kidnap/rape scenarios. I can write short, stereotypical "teacher-student" type engagements, though I FAR PREFER a well-developed character, a rich story, and detailed writing... I can't stand one-liner writers.

*For me, it's about the writing, the character, the story - and yes of course the sex, but the sex is just no fun for me without the rest of it.*


Hard limits: children, scat, watersports, non-humanoid

Availability: a few times a day, some times more in the evenings
 
Last edited:
Fuck me.

The OP was totally fucked up...

I do wonder about some threads sometimes. I'm pretty sure she'd love to see her thread still going.
 
Last edited:
The Thing

Gender: I can play male or female characters.

Age: I can do a range of 18-25

Orientation: Varies. I have one character who is bisexual and two who are straight.

Power Exchange: This also varies.

Race and body type: This varies too

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: While I'm fine with playing alternate species on occasion, furries and others aren't my cup of tea. I don't mind if other people play them, but don't try to force it down my throat.

Settings: Fantasy settings are my preferred setting, whether modern or high fantasy. I've never done sci-fi before, so that's a bit iffy. Settings that are all "real life with no magic or action" aren't interesting to me in the slightest. Let's be real here, real life isn't very interesting, and RPs are supposed to be fun.

Likes/kinks: I'm one of those who craves plot and character development. Romance. Otherwise, that's about it. As for kinks, I pretty much don't have any to note. I don't do sexual RPs much, so I lack any sort of experience.

Hard limits: The usual scat, vore, watersports, and TOS stuff. Blood and violence in a sexual way (non sexual, I'm fine with it), bestiality, necrophilia, underage characters. The elephant in the room, and my biggest hard limit would easily be "plots with all sex and no story." Sex is fine and all, but when there's no actual reason why it's going on, it's just...not my thing. Other than that, godmodding and totally overpowered, unbeatable characters are a major turn off. Imagine Superman with no kryptonite. It wouldn't be fun.

Availability: I check for posts at least once a day.

Please note that I only write in third person.
 
Srp

Gender: male. I perfer to write male roles but can write female too.

Age: I can write any age. I am 66.

Orientation: straight.

Power Exchange: I can write both.

Body type: depends on the character.

Likes/dislikes: For stories I can write any genre. I like fantasy and scifi, but for me I like to work on the character and plot.

Limits: no scat, piss, gore.

Availability: I am in Eastern time zone. I can be around from 4 am to 8 pm.
 
Debbie's SRP Preferences

Gender: Female only because that's me and I write from my point of view only which means my emotions and reactions are what I believe would actually be mine in real life.

Age: My age...32.

Orientation: Heterosexual...i'm so not lesbian. So men only.

Power Exchange: Me being forced to be sexually submission turns me on. However I'm not submissive in real life everyday things, I actually have a lot of determination and fight hard to get what I want. In roleplay I like a man who wants to tame me and control everything about me, sexually and in my everyday life, him making me his sexual slave, using me and enjoying tormenting me. But me fighting it the entire time and always looking to escape.

Body type: 5'5"....130 lbs....curvy. Brown eyes.

Alternate Species: No I like real life situations, so only things that are possible in real life.

Setting: The present only. Me in a situation where I can be captured or stalked and then captured. Examples: Lonely country road, hiking by myself, me on vacation in a cabin, just walking and thrown in to a truck and driven to an abandoned warehouse or basement, etc.

Likes/Kinks: I like being captured, tied up, whipped, spanked, rough sex, forced orgasm, edging, anal, plugged, raped, kidnapped, gang bang (one at a time), humiliated, degraded, head games, tormented, tortured, name calling and made to feel worthless.

Dislikes: Excessive blood, broken bones, extreme violence, being peed or pooped on, vomiting, anything to do with animals. Fast scenes that go from 0 to 60 like my clothes are ripped off and I'm being fucked without character development at all.

Writing Style: First person writing, we both play ourselves (or the character you created) and write like it's us. Average post should be 3 to 5 paragraphs. Not too long so it bores me and there is too much to respond to and not too short so there is no detail at all. I do like detailed scene setups and the anticipation of it all. The build up is often better than the actual event. I like to develop characters and see my life (and maybe yours) do a 180 and go from "normal" to my world being turned upside down. So, nice and slow and let the characters and scene develop, it's makes it much better that way....just like having real sex....haha.

Availability: At least once a day, maybe more. I don't like losing the flow of the story. Losing the flow always sucks ;-) If unable to write on a day or days I will let you know. I expect the same in return.

If you are a man that has difficulty doing a kidnapping and/or rape/torment/torture scene then please do not respond. If you have the ability to make your character be extremely dominant if not totally psycho then please let me know, we can then have fun doing this. :) I can also do scenes with you playing more than one man if you are into that. But one man is fine with me.
 
I can't stop myself from coming back.

My updated profile is below but first I just wanted to specify what I'm looking for this time around.

I want to roleplay with someone who is going to input their own ideas and twists into the story. I found that a lot of what I did before I was driving the story. Even if it's my original idea, I still want my partner to help with the narrative, and not just react to how I shape the story.

My time is also limited, so I'm looking for someone who doesn't mind a slow, long term roleplay. A post maybe once a night if available would be nice.

SRP profile:

Gender: Either Female or Male characters are fine with me. I find I can write either fairly competently.

Age: Prefer between 18 and 40.

Orientation: I'm fine with any orientation, I enjoy roleplaying with girls as much as guys.

Power Exchange: I tend to struggle with overly dom characters. I can do it, but it might not quite be what you're after. My strength lies in the more submissive. I can't really do the whole whips and chains, pain and punishment thing, so don't ask.

Race: I'm more familiar with white/Caucasian.

Body type: I'm happy to be any body type that fits the character.

Alternate species/fantasy races/furries/mutations: I've not had much experience, but I'm happy to experiment. Just as long as it's attractive.

Likes/kinks: Romance, plot and backgrounds. Danger. Innocence. Seduction. Adventure. 1-1 encounters. Groups. Little bit of non-consensual...

Hard limits: Pain and overly rough behaviour.

Pet Peeve: Having someone else say the reaction for my character, if it is not discussed before hand over PM. You need my character to do something for your post to work, talk to me about it.

Settings: Not 100% sure what I'm looking for this time around. I think I'm quite open, though I'd like something a bit more Sci-Fi perhaps. I'd like to get stuck into something a bit more technological. I quite like the idea of being in a game, either intentionally or not. I find my strengths lie in High Fantasy and Sci-Fi themes. Anything from medieval knights and princesses, Dungeons and Dragons etc. Nymphs, mermaids etc. Technology, space, aliens etc. That being said, modern day/horror/crime/crossdressing/gender swapping are also areas that I'm willing to experiment in.

Got some ideas and you think I'm someone who could be involved? Feel free to drop me a PM
 
GENDER: Female
AGE: 25 but will play younger but no younger than 18
POWER EXCHANGE: I am submissive but occasionally like to switch it up if it fits the scene. Also although I am submissive I am a feisty little bitch too :devil:.
BODY TYPE: From my name you can guess I am white, blonde, tiny waisted, long legged, tanned, have plump lips, big tits, a hairless pussy and a tight ass.
LIKES/KINKS: I am into wild sex nothing vanilla about me other than my skin ;). I like spanking, hair pulling, name calling, rough sex, BDSM, being man handle, pussy slapping it makes me squirt, anal, fisting, extreme holes stretching and gaping, light choking, pee play, nipple clamps, tit binding, being spat at and slapped.
HARD LIMITS: Only have very basic ones no underage, no incest, no animals and no rape.
ROLES I AM INTO: I like bad guy roles for example Mobsters, Drug Lords, Rich Playboy CEOs, Lucifer, Joker, Pirates, Vikings, Bikers, Frat Guys, Jocks and Crooked Businessmen for example. I like my men controlling, possessive, aggressive, dangerous, powerful, violent and treats me like a queen but fucks me like a whore too :devil:;).
AVAILABILITY: At least once a week sometimes more depending on real life.
 
Last edited:
Rosa2019

Gender / Age: I am a woman and only play women from 35 to 50 yo. I prefer my RP male partners be 40+(unless he regards himself an exception).

Orientation: I am straight but I don't mind others' preferences. Women are welcome as co-players in a group setting.

Power Exchange: I find it erotic playing women who are attracted to older mature men that are psychologically strong and gentle. Not into the prescribed bdsm lifestyle.

Settings: Realistic and Humanistic

Likes/kinks: Open relationship is about my only kink. It's more about spiritual freedom than sex... While co-writing a story, a psychological / emotional connection needs to be established before any physical activities. I am more drawn to the dynamics of relationship than detail descriptions of sexual acts.
Not interested in very unusual kinky fetishes.

Availability: My private message box is only open for my RP partners. Welcome to any of my threads only if you have something to say. Not interested in casual chit-chat.

Please stay within my specified boundaries above. Thank you
 
Last edited:
Interesting........

Gender: I am a woman. I only play females.

Age: I play women from 35 to 55 yo. I prefer my male partners be 40+.

Orientation: I am straight but I don't mind others' preferences.

Power Exchange: I find it erotic playing women who are attracted to men that are psychologically strong and gentle. Not in the prescribed bdsm lifestyle. Minimal labeling on a human being or a relationship.

Settings: Realistic and Humanistic

Likes/kinks: Open relationship is about my only kink. It's more about spiritual freedom than sex... While co-writing a story, a psychological / emotional connection needs to be established before any physical activities. I am more inclined toward expressions of mental erotic mood than descriptions of sexual acts.

Availability: I would log in once or twice a day when I have something going. My private message box only welcomes those who have something to say about playing on line. No casual chit-chat. I am not making friends to meet in person.

I may also be found at The Playground forum.

I am only into short stories. Quality over quantity. I enjoy taking time to contemplate and respond; depending on the weight of the challenge . Mental and emotional process, taste and depth take the center stage. The plot or the happenings are only in the background.

Incompatibles: I hope some players would feel compatible with
what I laid out above that would be enough for now. Please Not to try something
outside my specified boundaries before we feel comfortable with each other for
a while. Thank you :rose:

I can accept those boundaries. I am older, retired, educated, travelled.
 
Any interest in.rping a graduate.student.(you) and prof (me)?

:rose:
Gender: I am a woman. I only play females.

Age: I play women from 35 to 55 yo. I prefer my RP male partners be 40+.

Orientation: I am straight but I don't mind others' preferences. I welcome women as co-players in a group setting.

Power Exchange: I find it erotic playing women who are attracted to older mature men that are psychologically strong and gentle. Not into the prescribed bdsm lifestyle.

Settings: Realistic and Humanistic

Likes/kinks: Open relationship is about my only kink. It's more about spiritual freedom than sex... While co-writing a story, a psychological / emotional connection needs to be established before any physical activities. I am more drawn to the dynamics of relationship than detail descriptions of sexual acts.

Availability: My private message box is not open to anybody. Welcome to any of my threads only if you have something to say. Not interested in just casual greetings or "let's chat".

Please stay within my specified boundaries above. Thank you
 
Gender: Female

Age: Anything from 18-45

Orientation: Bi-sexual

Power Exchange: I'm submissive by nature. But I like all my leading ladies to have fight,spunk and courage.

Body Type: Slender to curvy. I write better as a short person. I often have to look up in life so do my characters.

Alternate Species: I'm willing to attempt to write as anything from a alien race to shapeshifters,provided the storyline is catchy.

Setting: Contemporary/Modern, Historical, Horror Sci-fi and Fantasy are all great. (Once again I'll attempt any setting provided it has a solid storyline)

Likes/Kinks: BDSM, Bondage, Spanking ,Flogging, whipping, Humiliation, Exhibitionism, Anal sex, Rough Sex, Psychological Play/Coercion,Con/non-con, Forced orgasms, Orgasm delay/teasing, Choking, Gang-Bangs, Kidnapping/Stalker.

Dislikes: Rainbows and lollipops. Let's face it I like the darker side of life. Hard limits can be set with each co-writer.

Writing Style: I prefer longer detailed posts, I however understand that sometimes shorter posts are needed to move the story along. My grammar can get mess in stressful times. So I will make sure to triple check every post, feel free to PM me over anything I still miss.

Availability: I'm available at least once a day.
 
:rose:
Gender: I am a woman. I only play females.

Age: I play women from 35 to 55 yo. I prefer my RP male partners be 40+.

Orientation: I am straight but I don't mind others' preferences. I welcome women as co-players in a group setting.

Power Exchange: I find it erotic playing women who are attracted to older mature men that are psychologically strong and gentle. Not into the prescribed bdsm lifestyle.

Settings: Realistic and Humanistic

Likes/kinks: Open relationship is about my only kink. It's more about spiritual freedom than sex... While co-writing a story, a psychological / emotional connection needs to be established before any physical activities. I am more drawn to the dynamics of relationship than detail descriptions of sexual acts.

Availability: My private message box is not open to anybody. Welcome to any of my threads only if you have something to say. Not interested in just casual greetings or "let's chat".

Please stay within my specified boundaries above. Thank you
As I understand it, I like what you write. I am always open to an interesting and sympathetic correspondence.
 
For me, sexual role play is a form or relaxation and a hobby. It allows me to experiment with sexuality and teaches me a lot about other people through my role-playing partners. I’ve been doing this for years and will probably never stop. I can do many roles and settings, including playing several ones, making complex worlds where different actors perform in different parts, or I can do straight forward sexual fantasies to turn us on.

Gender I’m a man, and my main character will probably always be a male. However, I’ve a lot of experience with playing female bi-characters, I can do several roles in parallel from both genders.

Age Usually I’m inside the 20 through 40 age range in my role-play, but I’m open to suggestions of other age ranges if that suits the story. Underage is a turn off to me, though.

Orientation
I’m heterosexual. In role-playing, I don’t suppose I would be able to create a believable fantasy where my character in intimate with another male. That is not to say that I can’t do role-plays where several male characters participate at once. Their interaction, however, will only be through dialogue, and possibly through a lucky lady that they might chose to share.

Power Exchange From nature, I swing towards the dominant side of the scale, though I don’t believe this is very extreme. In role-play, I can go both ways all depending on the immersion of the role I play, and enjoy both submission and dominance with different force, though I do think I need to retain a little control. I like to play with power and ambition, e.g. characters with strong motives in influential positions, and sometimes to make dissonance in them sexually.

Race I’m white, tall, slim, with dark hair and blue eyes, and sometimes, I play as that. I can do other ethnicities, however, sometimes in the main character, and certainly in bi-characters. My partner can be of any race and creed.

Body Type Yeah… I already mentioned that, it seems… To reiterate: white, tall, slim, with dark hair and blue eyes. Might want to add that I do work out, so that is slim muscular.

Alternative Species/ Fantacy races / Furries / Mutations Usually not for me, or at least outside my experience, but I suppose I could do alien and fantasy, if it is humanoid. Tentacles and tails do nothing for me, elves might, if it was set up right.

Settings I like it believable and tend to stick to the real world. That said, historical settings may be very fine. I’m very open to suggestions here. For me, the most important part is the characters, the setting comes from their natural environment and the storyline.

Likes / Kinks I write long and detailed, and I really turn on to believable characters that operate based on understandable motives and desires. I like to build up tension, and to post regularly. Of more earthly matters, I have a few turn-ons that I enjoy exploring, like group sex and threesomes, usually with some strong relation between the characters that makes it an adventure to them. I like to be explicit when the writing comes to the sex, and to spend time on that, but to spice this up with the characters thoughts and emotions, after exploring them quite deeply psychologically. Sometimes I like exhibitionist scenes, exposed like the outdoors, backstage, in clubs or bars, hedonistic parties, and the like.

Dislikes My limits are mostly described above, otherwise, I’m very open.

Hard Limits I don’t do non-consent, underage or violence, and I stick to the Literotica rules.

Availability As often as I can, which is normally every day. If real life gets in the way for a couple of days, I’ll use PM to notify my partner. I like to be clear and responsive.

Miscellaneous What can I say… I’m new to Literotica as of yesterday, but not new to SRP. I’m looking forward to exploring the community here, where it seems to be many dedicated people. I’m very open, so if you want to explore, hit me up on a PM!
 
Question for the readers of this thread. How long do you wait for a reply before you look for another writing partner? I get that sometimes life happens and that sometimes you find you can't work with another writer. But atleast try and tell the other it isn't working or that you are moving on.
 
It feels tough enough to just find a compatible player to work with on a simple story line RP. But I see many threads go on and on for months or years with multiple players. Complicated plots. Extremely unusual life situations or even continuous phantasmagoria of horror and mystery. Yet they seem to keep on flowing together . Do you understand that ?
 
Last edited:
Back
Top