Sugartitties Transformation Station

Well

Your laying so nicely, yes I do massages. That body looks built for nice, long slow rubbing😁

Busy day ahead of me and a somewhat busy weekend. I’ll try to get more pics posted later. I will also get to those PM’s. I do try to answer each and every one. I had a bit of a rough start to my day, but things have calmed down for me. You guys are great!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

You are looking fantastic sweetheart and hopefully the upcoming year will even be better for you.
Look forward to seeing more of your sexy body in the future . Have a great day even tho it started out rough

Busy day ahead of me and a somewhat busy weekend. I’ll try to get more pics posted later. I will also get to those PM’s. I do try to answer each and every one. I had a bit of a rough start to my day, but things have calmed down for me. You guys are great!!:kiss::kiss::kiss:

I am glad things calmed down.

Looking foward to those new pictures! Enjoy your day!

Love,
-St

You are looking fantastic sweetheart and hopefully the upcoming year will even be better for you.
Look forward to seeing more of your sexy body in the future . Have a great day even tho it started out rough

Thank you! My day was rather topsy-turvy, but it ended on a good note.

I am glad things calmed down.

There was a brief calm before it all hit the fan again, but it got better for sure.:)

Thanks, I appreciate that!

Looking foward to those new pictures! Enjoy your day!

Love,
-St

I look forward to posting them. I am having a lot of fun with this.

At any age that Body is Sexy!! :kiss:

I hope I can keep it sexy for a good long time.

Your Thread Sugar is HOT PICKINGS.. ;) and for 50
your doing Great .. :p

That's a Handful ;)

Very well Posed .. :caning: :caning: ..

Hot pickings, eh? Sounds like a hot compliment!

Thank you! My day was rather topsy-turvy, but it ended on a good note.

There was a brief calm before it all hit the fan again, but it got better for sure.:)

Thanks, I appreciate that!

I look forward to posting them. I am having a lot of fun with this.

I hope I can keep it sexy for a good long time.

Hot pickings, eh? Sounds like a hot compliment!

Hit the fan twice?

Good to see you again!

I used to post here as runsubmerged1956, and a few years ago we had a brief back & forth in another thread, mainly revolving around sensual massage :devil:

Been through a few transformations myself lately...am single again and also working on my weight. I've also succeeded in losing about 50 lbs...but in my case it's that nagging last 80 lbs that's proving a bear to lose. :eek:

Hit the fan twice?

It kind of hit the fan a few times, once with an issue with my checking account which is now straightened out. After that, a couple of my students were beyond off the wall disrespectful and it made for a difficult day.

I used to post here as runsubmerged1956, and a few years ago we had a brief back & forth in another thread, mainly revolving around sensual massage :devil:

Been through a few transformations myself lately...am single again and also working on my weight. I've also succeeded in losing about 50 lbs...but in my case it's that nagging last 80 lbs that's proving a bear to lose. :eek:

I believe I remember you. Thanks for coming to my thread for a visit.

Losing weight is hard. We have to eat to live. We have to make food choices all day. It's not like quitting smoking cold turkey or things we don't need for survival. Take it one day at a time.

Quite the lovely thread, I'm glad you've come back to post.... :)

Thank you very much. I hope to keep it up. It will help keep me honest and true to myself and on track.

Yes, I like those two! Id like to have the same firm grasp of them!

Thank! Glad you like them!

It kind of hit the fan a few times, once with an issue with my checking account which is now straightened out. After that, a couple of my students were beyond off the wall disrespectful and it made for a difficult day.

I believe I remember you. Thanks for coming to my thread for a visit.

Losing weight is hard. We have to eat to live. We have to make food choices all day. It's not like quitting smoking cold turkey or things we don't need for survival. Take it one day at a time.

Thank you very much. I hope to keep it up. It will help keep me honest and true to myself and on track.

Thank! Glad you like them!

That stinks at least the checking account got fixed.

Wow! I am so loving the response I am getting. Not too shabby for a woman in her 50's!
/QUOTE]

Hello ST. I just found your thread and took some time exploring your photos and posts! Congrats on the weight loss! From what I have seen, you should be very proud of your body! I find it very enticing and sexy for any age woman! I'm a man in my 50s and would have no trouble dating and showing you off to the world!

Back