Sassy and EY's erotic inspiration thread

Temptation....

attachment.php
That does not work. I tried it. It came back. Stronger

History of TED

How did a one-off conference about technology, entertainment and design become a viral video phenomenon and a worldwide community of passionate people?

TED was born in 1984 out of Richard Saul Wurman's observation of a powerful convergence among three fields: technology, entertainment and design. The first TED, which he co-founded with Harry Marks, included a demo of the compact disc, the e-book and cutting-edge 3D graphics from Lucasfilm, while mathematician Benoit Mandelbrot demonstrated how to map coastlines using his developing theory of fractal geometry.

But despite a stellar lineup, the event lost money, and it was six years before Wurman and Marks tried again. This time, in 1990, the world was ready. The TED Conference became an annual event in Monterey, California, attracting a growing and influential audience from many different disciplines united by their curiosity and open-mindedness -- and also by their shared discovery of an exciting secret. (Back then, TED was an invitation-only event. It is not now -- you're welcome and encouraged to apply to attend.)

There are some AMAZING and very very informational talks found on TEDtalks. I would highly suggest to anyone to check out their videos. My First intoduction video was Amanda Palmer (Dresden Dolls, Married to Neil Gaiman) who talked about going from a Street Performer to a world class musician.

That does not work. I tried it. It came back. Stronger
;) Oops. My bad.
*pulls out cigar and Groucho glasses*

Let me feel ya, see if you're old
:D Perv
Yes! That pic does wonders for that quote! :
Thankyou Lovely lady!! :rose:
Heheheh, I am always Tempted by you,
You are a sweetheart. I promise I'll catch up with you soon!!! :kiss:
I dont want to get rid of THAT temptation! No way!!!!!!!!!
:eek: Awww thank you.
I love this! You are beautiful!

You are the perfect temptation.
You are so sweet to me!! :heart:
Oh my.....I am beyond tempted, such a wonderful view you gorgeous girl
:kiss: Lucky me!!
Yes giving in sometimes is the only way forward.
Yes Sir. It is.
There are some AMAZING and very very informational talks found on TEDtalks. I would highly suggest to anyone to check out their videos. My First intoduction video was Amanda Palmer (Dresden Dolls, Married to Neil Gaiman) who talked about going from a Street Performer to a world class musician.
Thank you for this info. :)
B-b-b-but...I like tempting you
Oh, trust me. I know you do. ;)

Because the beautiful Miss Renee mimicked my pic and we posted it in the paired thread.. I'll add it here so you can see what a beautiful job she did...

attachment.php

Last edited:
Because the beautiful Miss Renee mimicked my pic and we posted it in the paired thread.. I'll add it here so you can see what a beautiful job she did...

attachment.php

I love the pic very nice :heart:, Sex appeal to me is 25% what you got, 75% who you are, what you do, and what's deep down inside.
You are SAF my girl. :rose::kiss::heart:

can I get between the two of you... pleaaaaaaaaaaaaase?
LOL Gonna put on lingerie and bite your lip?
It's the confidence that makes us believe. :heart:
I'm working on that. :eek:
I love the pic very nice :heart:, Sex appeal to me is 25% what you got, 75% who you are, what you do, and what's deep down inside.
You are SAF my girl.
:kiss: I appreciate you!
Good words, beautiful pairing.

Thank you. :kiss:

TED talk?

Ted talks are amazing, one of my favourites is still Amy Cuddy on the power of the two minute power pose... really powerful stuff, may genuinely change your life - get your kids to watch it too. I never attend an interview or give a presentation now without spending two minutes in a ladies toilet cubicle in my Wonder Woman power pose...

https://youtu.be/Ks-_Mh1QhMc

And this one on why seeking success to make us happy doesn’t work - we need to figure out how to be happy in the present for success to follow...

https://youtu.be/GXy__kBVq1M

Back