The Straight Guys that Fantasize about Cock Club! Part 2

A guy on Reddit yesterday said he was going fishing in a spot near where I live said he’d take a break at some point to jerk off and invited anyone who wanted to watch or join in to stop by. He mentioned either watching, touching or ‘more’. I’d get down with touching, sucking, but that’s it. I considered it in a moment of fantasy but honestly think I’d get there and chicken out. It’s like when you’re jerking off and you feel like tasting your own cum and the split second you come the feeling goes away.

Totally; sounds vaguely creepy, unless you exchanged pics beforehand....
 
I always considered myself straight until my wife helped me bring out my bi side over 20 years ago. No I find that I like cock and man ass just as much if not more than pussy and female ass.
 
Hey, great story. Thanks!

I love that Jaime gave Spencer some pussy while he was gulping down Ted's big ol' penis...

In real life I became a Spencer. Married. Had first sexual experiences with other male friends. Then thoughts of blowing men came in my mind - and they will never leave.

I suck cock like a lifelong queer now, and love making men shoot thick loads of cum for me to savor, swallow, then thank them for the privilege of giving them a blowjob.

I need nothing but another dick to suck.
 
You might be surprised how many guys would love to be the first one to suck your cock and taste your sweet cum, but it requires some minimum exposure of yourself without endangering your family/work relationships.

If you want to encourage contact, it might help to give your city, county, or state at least, and post a photo in your profile.

Try it, and you’ll see. But don’t stop posting on threads; posting is the other half of the equation.

Good luck to you,
Rags

Thanks, I edited my post and added my town and state. I tried to post profile pic, but it won’t let me.
 
I don't fantasize about cock, but I would not reject playing or sucking one if I was in a group thing with the wife. I do get turned on by the pretty boys with cocks.
 
When I tried to pause this, I got a pop-up that proceeded to freeze my browser.

That happens on here way more than is comfortable. It worries me sometimes to the point that I rarely click on links now. Some posters are trustworthy, others not so much.
 
Back
Top