I have.........

I have almost finished with my quasi-annual summer basement cleanup project and it's not even July yet!

I have a slice of chocolate cake, who wants some. ;)

Me! I want some! :p

Er, I mean chocolate cake. I want some chocolate cake. ;)

I have bought the Sunday Telegraph :eek:. Otherwise known as the Torygraph. Don't tell Steve! He will not speak to me for weeks. I only bought it for the sports pages; it's the only paper that has people writing who love sports instead of people writing about sports who want to show off what great sports writers they might be (not).

Me! I want some! :p

Er, I mean chocolate cake. I want some chocolate cake. ;)

I have bought the Sunday Telegraph :eek:. Otherwise known as the Torygraph. Don't tell Steve! He will not speak to me for weeks. I only bought it for the sports pages; it's the only paper that has people writing who love sports instead of people writing about sports who want to show off what great sports writers they might be (not).

*waves fork with a big bite of cake in front of Naoko* ;)

I have been playing my Xbox 360 more recently rather than writing, mistress will not be pleased.

I have finally overcome my writer's block. Was a very unproductive week, until a few hours ago. :)

I have no idea what writers block is, it doesn't exist on Planet Jim.

Gershwin said that musical ideas dripped from his fingers like a leaking roof. Mine are weeds in the garden.

I have a story finished in my head but only a little more than half-way onto paper...:confused::confused::mad:

Back