16/13 ~ The War On Guns Begins.

I think its highly unlikely that the put the first amendment in to give a voice to the lib tard media today.. they surely never thought that a stupid thought could be passed from shore to shore so quickly

obviously no one is talking about felons. you do lose rights in prison, including the right to vote and freedom.

WTF are you talking about with the Boston tea party... seriously.. if England had any control over the situation?

we were in fact an insurgency. and we all know what a dedicated group of insurgents can do. only 3% of the population fought in the revolutionary war and beat an empire.

not sure what your point is other then to prove my point. the whole point of the second amendment is to remind us all that we can and should protect our Constitution

the second amendment is not a right given by the constitution it is CONFIRMED by the Constitution, with out the second amendment you can not protect the others

Cute. A head up my ass joke, sucks that history and facts simply don't agree with your fevered dreams.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

so what part of history am I rewriting?

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

We are the people that the collectivists who now control the government should leave alone if they wish to continue unfettered oxygen consumption. We are the Three Percent. Attempt to further oppress us at your peril.

It's weird how he never mentions the French, or the other wars Britain was fighting

a bunch a slaving owning white guys fought for their freedom to not pay taxes

not for anyone else's freedom

you want to restore orginial vision.... nice to see you're pro-slavery and want to abolish a woman's right to vote

in short.. you're a revisionist lunatic

It's weird how he never mentions the French, or the other wars Britain was fighting

a bunch a slaving owning white guys fought for their freedom to not pay taxes

not for anyone else's freedom

you want to restore orginial vision.... nice to see you're pro-slavery and want to abolish a woman's right to vote

in short.. you're a revisionist lunatic

this is why your kind is so confused.. we come to debate a single topic and you continue to infill will nonsense.

no one here was talking about slaves or women's right to vote. unless you don't appreciate all those who died fighting for those rights you have come to enjoy.

we also had a nice long "chat" with France too if you recall. for some reason they don't speak french around here but just 6 hours north of us they do.

what about my wife's right to defend herself. are you talking about abolishing her right as a woman... she sure thinks so

by the way its tax time... start figuring out your way to screw the government out of what they deserve.

this is why your kind is so confused.. we come to debate a single topic and you continue to infill will nonsense.

no one here was talking about slaves or women's right to vote. unless you don't appreciate all those who died fighting for those rights you have come to enjoy.

we also had a nice long "chat" with France too if you recall. for some reason they don't speak french around here but just 6 hours north of us they do.

what about my wife's right to defend herself. are you talking about abolishing her right as a woman... she sure thinks so

by the way its tax time... start figuring out your way to screw the government out of what they deserve.

YOU are the one that wants to restore the original constitution.. if you want that, woman and black people get screwed over

YOU said it yourself

YOU are still not acknowedging the French involvement in your war for independence... nor are you still acknowledging that Britain was fighting other wars

you didnt overthrow an evil empire for freedom

you fought for your own freedoms untill the other side decided to stop fighting one conflict to fight an even bigger one

and what exactly was this chat with France? what war did America fight with France?

was it the war of making the Loisinaa Purchase?

was it the war of 1812..when the US invaded Canada and got the White House burnt down as thier reward for trying to liberate people who didnt want to be liberated?

and how exactly does trying to regulate guns limit a woman's right to defend herself.. as a feminist woman I've never felt the personal need to have an assault rifle strapped across my back to protect myself..

and you dont want to pay your taxes... fine... dont ever call the cops, take care of your own house when it catches fire, stop using sidewalks, or the roads...and for the love of God, piss all over the military... because they clearly dont deserve it either..right?

fuck, you're a lunatic

by the way I'm a Canadian dumbass...

nuff said. if you are a canadian stay the fuck out of our Constitution it surely doesn't concern you you at all. stay the fuck out of American business!

if you are a Canadian dumbass you really shouldn't talk about things you obviously lack intelligence on.

and one final thing you fucking bitch, DON'T ever assume to know me or my family. because here in this family it is proudly full of firefighters, law enforcement and veterans.

- my grandfather retired Asst. Chief here in town after 45 years on the fire department. after leaving the navy WW2
- my sister is a probation officer, 15 years
- my cousin is a local police officer, 4 years
- my father served in the army, occupied Germany as a MP riding with German officers. the 508th Military Police Battalion. Munich later joining the CT state troopers.
- my son went to police academy this past summer.

every single person in my family who is of legal age and requirements possesses a concealed carry permit.

I am an American

this family it is proudly full of firefighters, law enforcement and veterans.

- my grandfather retired Ass. Chief here in town after 45 years on the fire department. after leaving the navy WW2
- my father served in the army, occupied Germany as a MP riding with German officers. the 508th Military Police Battalion. Munich later joining the CT state troopers.

every single person in my family who is of legal age and requirements possesses a concealed carry permit.

I am an American

Your Grandfather was Ass Chief?

nuff said. if you are a canadian stay the fuck out of our Constitution it surely doesn't concern you you at all. stay the fuck out of American business!

if you are a Canadian dumbass you really shouldn't talk about things you obviously lack intelligence on.

and one final thing you fucking bitch, DON'T ever assume to know me or my family. because here in this family it is proudly full of firefighters, law enforcement and veterans.

- my grandfather retired Asst. Chief here in town after 45 years on the fire department. after leaving the navy WW2

I am an American

you're an idiot first, then a lunatic, then a revisionist...then an American

you STILL havent acknowledged that YOU were the one that wanted the original constitution that doesnt allow women to vote.. and still considers black people as property

dance around that all you want

and if I'm the one lacking intelligence... why havent you elaborated on the involvement of the French fighting for the Americans in the war of indepenence

then you went on about the chat you had with France... I'm having trouble finding a US conflict with France... may be its because I'm so stupid I can't find it...CLEARLY you can elaborate..or you wouldnt have brought it up in the first place

next point.. I never brought up your family.. dont assign me postions I didnt take..and then criticize me for your lies

I love how you think the US and what happens in it somehow doesnt affect the rest of the world

fuck, you're an idiot

giving me anecdotes about your family doesnt change the government paid their salaries.. and by avoiding paying your taxes you essentially dont support them

Your Grandfather was Ass Chief?

interesting that it isn't shown that way in my reply

not sure if you are pointing out an error or playing with my text that clearly shows the t there for Asst.

I sure hope your not making fun of a deceased veteran of WW2 and a great man who served his community for for a half century.

I sure hope your not making fun of a deceased veteran of WW2 and a great man who served his community for for a half century.

Your pappy being Chief of Ass in WW2 is obviously a big part of who you are.

hey ass queen, I was talking about you and taxes if you ever felt like reading my reply. it said nothing about me and my taxes which I pay yearly.

once again you brought up non sense to confuse the debate and continue to talk about it. read what I originally said after you brought up taxes and rich white guys .

it was a little jab, that clearly knocked you out. for a Canadian dumbass you really are nuts. yeah and I didn't have to manipulate text to get it there either

proud American

Last edited:
hey ass queen, I was talking about you and taxes if you ever felt like reading my reply. it said nothing about me and my taxes which I pay yearly.

once again you brought up non sense to confuse the debate and continue to talk about it. read what I originally said after you brought up taxes and rich white guys .

it was a little jab, that clearly knocked you out. for a Canadian dumbass you really are nuts. yeah and I didn't have to manipulate text to get it there either

proud American

Dude.. here's a recap

I commented on your completely revisionist understanding of American history.. then I commented on you wanting to restore the original contstitution.....................................which excludes voting rights for women, and black people were property

your response was some nonsense about America having a " chat" with the French, and then going on about how to avoid paying taxes

...I responded by asking yuo why you ignored that restoring the original constitution would remove rights from people.... then I asked you again about your ignoring of French involvement... then I asked what conflict the French and US ever had... then I commented on how not paying your taxes in fact takes away money from our police and military

your response... showing how your family makes a living off the government.. yet somehow ignoring your earlier hypocrisy on the issue... and going with the ignoring vein.. you continued to avoid answering any question put to you... including the original ones

why is explaining all the revisionist bullshit and complete historical fabrications you claim... so difficult for you?

in a word... YES

because once again the main topic has been hijacked by non sense to blur the truth.

MONTPELIER, Vt. -

A push to ban assault weapons in Vermont has been shelved. Sen. Phil Baruth, D-Chittenden County, introduced the bill earlier this month. It would have banned assault-style weapons and capped the number of rounds in a magazine to five.

Baruth says he was inspired to write the bill after the Connecticut school shootings. But now he says there is not enough support in the Statehouse or among Vermonters to pass it.

nice job VT

keep up the fight people we will win this

we were in fact an insurgency. and we all know what a dedicated group of insurgents can do. only 3% of the population fought in the revolutionary war and beat an empire.

During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. They were in turn actively supported by perhaps 10% of the population. In addition to these revolutionaries were perhaps another 20% who favored their cause but did little or nothing to support it. Another one-third of the population sided with the King (by the end of the war there were actually more Americans fighting FOR the King than there were in the field against him) and the final third took no side, blew with the wind and took what came.

so what part of history am I rewriting?

how is this not revisionist bullshit?

it completely discounts the French military, it also implies the rits were overthrown and defeated.... the Americans won independence... the UK continued much as it was the day before the US won its freedom

The Three Percent today are gun owners who will not disarm, will not compromise and will no longer back up at the passage of the next gun control act. Three Percenters say quite explicitly that we will not obey any further circumscription of our traditional liberties and will defend ourselves if attacked. We intend to maintain our God-given natural rights to liberty and property, and that means most especially the right to keep and bear arms. Thus, we are committed to the restoration of the Founders' Republic, and are willing to fight, die and, if forced by any would-be oppressor, to kill in the defense of ourselves and the Constitution that we all took an oath to uphold against enemies foreign and domestic.

please note the bold..wherin you long for the days of the Founders.. where women couldnt vote, and black people are property

you still havent adressed that either

plus I love that bit about you killing anyone who disagrees with you...classic

we also had a nice long "chat" with France too if you recall. for some reason they don't speak french around here but just 6 hours north of us they do. .

what exactly was this chat about?.. because I dont recall it

you want to screw over the government... the same one that employs your family?

..............waits patiently for the next series of dodging and weaving

Cabela's Inc., the North American hunting and fishing retailer, announced Saturday that it will not participate in the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show to be held Feb. 2-10 at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg.

This comes on the heels of smaller retailers boycotting because of the decision by event organizer Reed Exhibitions to ban the display and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines. The ban was imposed following the deadly school shooting in Newtown, Conn., that claimed the lives of 20 children and six women and reignited the gun-control debate.

A post Saturday on Cabela's Facebook page explained the reasoning behind the decision.

"Due to recent changes made by Reed Exhibitions [regarding the show] Cabela's will no longer sponsor this year's event. After careful consideration regarding Cabela's business practices, and the feelings of our customers, Cabela's will, unfortunately, not have a presence at the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show."

good for you cabelas that is the way to take a stand against idiots.

keep up the fight we will win this

Cabela's Inc., the North American hunting and fishing retailer, announced Saturday that it will not participate in the Eastern Sports and Outdoors Show to be held Feb. 2-10 at the Farm Show Complex in Harrisburg.

This comes on the heels of smaller retailers boycotting because of the decision by event organizer Reed Exhibitions to ban the display and sale of assault weapons and high-capacity ammunition magazines. The ban was imposed following the deadly school shooting in Newtown, Conn., that claimed the lives of 20 children and six women and reignited the gun-control debate.

A post Saturday on Cabela's Facebook page explained the reasoning behind the decision.

"Due to recent changes made by Reed Exhibitions [regarding the show] Cabela's will no longer sponsor this year's event. After careful consideration regarding Cabela's business practices, and the feelings of our customers, Cabela's will, unfortunately, not have a presence at the Eastern Sports and Outdoor Show."

good for you cabelas that is the way to take a stand against idiots.

keep up the fight we will win this
"Deciding not to show up" equals "fighting".

Thanks for the laugh.

I thought you libs invented the boycott...

A boycott is an act of voluntarily abstaining from using, buying, or dealing with a person, organization, or country as an expression of protest, usually for political reasons.

I suppose they could have went to the streets and protested, flipping cars and throwing trash cans through store fronts like you guys do it.

nothing wrong with being peaceful is there?

Back