Adult chat rooms?

UKGuy85

Virgin
I love this place but some times I like to chat in real-time. Can anyone recommend any good chat rooms that actually has people in it!

Adultchatpad is very meh! and I don't want to risk ending up on "To catch a predator" by going on teenspot :)

I love this place but some times I like to chat in real-time. Can anyone recommend any good chat rooms that actually has people in it!

Adultchatpad is very meh! and I don't want to risk ending up on "To catch a predator" by going on teenspot :)

There's this bar on Main and Adams where people sit around and chat. It bar time, not real time...so you're actually chattting 15 minutes in the future, which is really handy. If you say something stupid or, in my case, offensive, you can go back and edit it before it hits real time. They card hard so it's all adults, and "not so adults" with really expensive fake id's. Plus, there's beer, not that fake digital beer they serve in internet chat rooms.

I always wonder if I'm missing out on an essential part of the internet experience and then I read a few threads here and come crashing back to reality.

...........Lovely.

Does this bar also have telecomuting facilities that allows you to talk to people from all over the world about similiar interests?

Not had much luck with chatavenue but then again not sure what standard anywhere else is either. MSN with people you have an actual connection / shared interests and compatibility with would seem the best if harder to find

...........Lovely.

Does this bar also have telecomuting facilities that allows you to talk to people from all over the world about similiar interests?

Just because someone is far away doesn't necessarily make them more interesting, just harder to slap across the face.

Back