Kimberly's Sexual oddessy(closed for BRIGHTWELL)

ash13

Literotica Guru
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Posts
9,063
Kimberly Cumstrom was a bubbly 21 yr old college student who was studying science theories at a prestigious college. Kimberly always got what she wanted as she grew up with money and always had the boys drool over her since she was 5'10 130 pounds with 40" long legs and firm and perky 32C breasts.

She was working in the lab one night when she stumbled on a "secret" room. She saw a machine and heard rumors of them working on a time machine. A note on the machine says " go anywhere and clothing worn will transfer to what us being worn during that time automatically. She was skeptical and stepped in. Suddenly buttons lit up with a date of 500000 b c. Dinosaur and caveman age and suddenly she and the machine vanished.
 
Last edited:
Done now delete post this is. Closed thread for BRIGHTWELL and I
 
Cleb

The sun beat down Cleb. He raises his arm to block the sun. "Gruh" he grunts. He turns slowly using his arm to shade his eyes. The vista is a grand one. He stands and watches the ground below. The broken patches of open ground unfold in front of him. Sparce trees dot the landscape. He is searching for a sign. Looking for movement any movement. The watering hole is a good place to watch.

Time passes, Cleb's feet start to hurt. He gets restless and starts to pace around the hillock. He stares at the watering hole. "No FOOD!" He calls out. He bends over and picks up a stone club and shakes it at the watering hole. "FOOD!" His stomach grumbles.

Suddenly the wind starts to blow across his face. Lightly at first then harder. He turns and sees clouds moving toward him. At first this does not bother him he has seen storms come across the land before. But this is different. The storms come down the valley from the north. There is something wrong! The wind is cold from the south? NO that can not be! The wind is warm from the south. Some thing is wrong.

The clouds boil and climb before him. They grow dark and black. Cold winds start to blow on him now. Grit and dust start to bounce off his body. The clouds block out the sun and rush over him. It is almost like winter time. That would be bad. No meat? He looks at the watering hole again. The wind whips up the sparce trees. Making them dance to a fro. First one way then another.

Then comes the flash. Down by the watering hole. He shades him eyes. There is some thing there now! Is it moving? A small smile comes to his face. The storm has brought him food. It looks small. Not much meat! But food is food.

THe winds start to lighten and the clouds break. A streak of sunlight bathes the watering hole.
 
After coming too the door to the machine opens up and I stumble out. No buildings or roads just jungle as I'm in some type of clearing. "Whe..where am I ?l I say to myself. Then as I look down I gasp as I'm clad only in animal skin. The top resembles a tube top that covers breasts only with stomach bare and the lower half of the "outfit" resembles a small skirt two inches below my ass as I'm barefoot. "What the hell is goin on ? I look like something from the flint stones cartoon". Dud this machine actually work? As I hear a distant growl of what sounds like a dinasour.
 
occ:The Palaeolithic, (or Paleolithic),[1] refers to the prehistoric period when stone tools were made by humans. They are found in the Great Rift Valley of Africa from about 2.6 million years ago. They are found in Europe somewhat later. During the Palaeolithic Age humans grouped together in small bands. They lived by gathering plants and hunting wild animals. As well as using stone tools, they used tools of wood and bone. They probably also used leather and vegetable fibers.

The Clactonian is an industry of European flint tool manufacture that dates to the early part of the interglacial period 400,000 years ago. Clactonian tools were made by Homo erectus rather than modern humans.* Taken from Wiki.

Cleb is not a modern human. But a Homo erectus. As noted above. He lives in the latter part of the Old Stone Age. Most of the small tribes at the time were hunter/gathers and nomadic. The hillock in this story line will be the area of southern Utah and that area reaching into Norther Arizona. The area is part of the Colorado Plateau. The elevation of the valley floor ranges from 5,000 to 6,000 feet (1,500 to 1,800 m) above sea level.

And while the attached pic does not show trees. Our setting is in the interglacial period, (as stated above) near the area known as the Bonniville lake area. The lake area is north and west of this setting. Lake effects will be relevant to the weather in the story line.

Also the term (dinasour) while not techniclly accurate for this time period. It does depict the presence of dinasour remains in this area. So with a little artist licence, there will be dinasour activaty in our story.
.............................................................................................................................

Cleb watches the tree line near the watering hole. Yes, some thing is near the watering hole. Then the roar echoes across the land scape. The jungled area surrounds the watering hole in a crescent shape. While the area in Cleb's veiw is much more wide open. This is why he likes this location so well.

The ankylosaurus breaks out of tree line and moves into the open. Cleb is wild wit excitment. FOOD! He jumps with joy. Raising his stone club high in the air in a victory dance. Food, wonderous beautiful food. He smiles broadly. Then looks over at the watering hole. The shape is moving. Then Cleb realizes what it is. Its not food, itsa woman!
 

Attachments

  • Cleb's veiw.jpg
    Cleb's veiw.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Cleb's ankylosaurus (1).png
    Cleb's ankylosaurus (1).png
    78.9 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I try to gain my senses as I look for water first before heading back to the time machine. " this is crazy" I say to myself as I see my attire and being barefoot again. I make my way to a watering hole and see no animals so I think it's safe. I swear I'm being watched as I kneel down at the waters edge but I see nothing. The air is cleaner then the city. I get lost ominous thought for a moment before realizing I just need water and to get back.
 
Cleb's new woman

Cleb looks at the woman. She not very big. Not like Nork's woman. That is a big woman. This one is slim. She moves so smoothly. Definatly not like Nork's woman. She moves like tail draggers (ankylosaurus).

Cleb looks at the ankylosaurus that has found some sweet leaves to chew on. He looks at the woman as she moves toward the watering hole. It is a tough decision for Cleb. Then he has a though. The woman moves fast and the tail dragger moves slow. Cleb can go both fast and slow. Cleb smiles broadly. I can use this woman. The tail dragger don't eat women, she should be fine.

Cleb climbs down the hill lock and when he reaches the botttom he rush to the watering hole. The ground is rather flat with scattered thin trees. The wind starts to blow from the south lightly. This is good sign for Cleb. He pushes himself harder toward the woman. She is on the edge of the water now.

Cleb closes the last of the distance in a rush. He reaches the edge of the watering hole and splashes through the shallows. The woman now sees him. She is less then a stones throw. He rushes onward.
 
Looking at my reflection in the water I'm still in shock that this time machine really worked and changed my attire as well. I am about to take another sip when I sense something off. I look up to see what looks like strong rough looking male closing in. I go to take off thinking my long 40" legs will outrun him but only make it like 3 steps when I feel a tug on my hair.
 
Cleb's new woman

Cleb splashes through the shallows with a speed he himself did not know he had in himself. The woman has looked up and started to run, but by that time Cleb was allmost on top of her. He reaches out and grabs her by her long blond hair. This was also different for Cleb. All the women that Cleb had ever seen had black hair.

Cleb grabs her hair and pulls her down to the ground. The skins that cover her body are soft doe skins. They are stitched together tightly. So when Cleb pulls her down they stay intact. As the the woman struggles under him. He notices for the first time how tall she is. And how soft yet strong she is. And just as shocking, how she smells. She smells of flowers and pleasant aromas. Cleb holds her down as she moves to get away.

After a few minutes of just trying to control the woman who is thrashing around. He manages to turn her over and look at her face. It was dirty from the dirt and mud, but he is shocked one again by her beauty. The other woman Cleb had seen were hard faced with heavy brows and defined facial lines. This one was smooth textured with almost no defined lines. She looks fast and overwhelming sexy. As Cleb holds her down he looks into her eyes. They are angery and scared at the same. But that is not what he notices the most. Even in her anger they look so very blue. He almost lets her go. She had blue eyes. No woman that Cleb had ever even seen had blue eyes.

Then the ankylosaurus gets bored with his tree leaves and moves closer to the watering hole. The movement of the creature pulls Cleb's attention away from the woman for a few seconds and he looks at the ankylosaurus moving toward them. Now Cleb has to decide what to do. The original plan was to get the woman to help him hunt the beast. Now Cleb has other thoughts, and food had left his mind as he had struggled with the woman. He found himself with an erection. He wanted the woman like no other woman he had ever seen before.
 
"Get your grubby hands off me cave troll" I hiss. I can tell by your look you don't really understand my words. I pick up a small pebble from the ground pelting you in the back to get you to let go but it backfires as you tighten your grip on my hair. I cannot scream as no one else is obviously around in this prehistoric backdrop I find myself in. I struggle a bit to show my displeasure with you but hold back to see what your intentions are
 
Cleb smiles 'this one speaks'! What strange words! The ankylosaurus is forgotten. Only rutting the woman is on his mind now. Cleb's mssive power is no match for the woman. He pulls her close to himself. He reaches around easily pulls her doe skin top off. His rough skin hands rub over firm and perky 32C breasts.

This is all new to Cleb. Nork's woman breast sag. He had seen her in the cave several times. This one is so different. She is for the most part clean and smells good. He rubs his hand over her nipple and it gets hard. She continues to struggle. Cleb pulls her head back more and licks her neck. He has a raging hard on. He is going to have this woman then take her back to the cave.

We will hunt another time!
 
I struggle to no avail in the cave mans grasp. My breathing increases from a mix of what us going on and my sudden exposure. I gasp as from being dragged the "skirt" I wore is bunched up around my hips and I am pantiless starring at my own bald pussy. The air in the cave is damp but fresh. I could probably enjoy it more if I can get away from this cave dude I think to myself. Even in this situation I cannot help but look at the massive bulge forming in his lower region. Part of me is turned on but the other part is fearful of his intentions as, being the spoiled rich girl type , my past boyfriends were never rough when it came to sexual matters.
 
Cleb, Nork,Neeka

The cave is dark. Nork and Neeka have been working on scraping hides most of the day. When Cleb arrives both are happy to see him. Cleb was the hunter of the group. Nork is not that good with the stone ax as Cleb. Neeka waves at him, then is disappointed that Cleb is not carrying any meat. But instead had a skinny woman with him.

Neeka stands and walks over to the new woman. She looks her over. Neeka is not sure if she could be friends with this 'new one'. Nork joins then and smiles at Cleb. He nods, then turns serious. "Grock?" He asks. Cleb points toward the watering hole. Then gabs Nork "Grock!" Nork understands (Grock is Food) He looks at Neeka. Then pushes both woman toward the cave.

Nork follows the women to the mouth of thje cave. The small tribes weapons and tool stand at the opening. Nork picks up a stone ax for Cleb and a sturdy sprear like shaft that he likes. Nork motions the women into the cave. He turns and joins Cleb. He hands Cleb an ax and head back to the watering hole.
 
I look around as this new one looks at me with confusion. Like a child with a puzzle or toy. Every time I get closer to cave entrance I hear a low grunt almost out of disapproval of my move. I hold off and just bide my time. I eyes to talk to this new one " me Kimberly you?.." As I point to him seeing if he picks up but his gaze seems lost in my long teen legs. The other cave woman looks at me with a not so nice jealous look as we sit.
 
Keena watches as the men walk back to the water hole. She gathers that Cleb must of found a large meal, because he took one of the old axes and had Nork bring his spear. She looks at the tall golden hair woman. What in the forest did he bring her here for. Keena watches the golden hair for several minutes. She keeps making noise.

Keena grunts. I'll make really make noise! Keena stares at the woman. Let just see what Cleb brought home. Keena stands and walks over to the golden hair. The golden hair is still making noise and looks a little afraid. Keena reaches down and pulls the golden hair up. She bends the golden hair back with one hand and grabs her dow skin top with the other.

Keena's strong thin fingers easily slides under the dow skin. She pulls the top down and the skins give way. The golden hair resists, but Keena is stronger. She grabs the round globe and squeezes it. They are much bigger then Keena' thin titties. This both impresses and annoys her. Keena pulls the golden hair back to her side of the cave.

With the golden hair on her and Nork's side of the cave Keena decides to see if this one looks the same as she does down below. Her legs are much longer and firm and toned. She is muddy from the waterhole. This is means nothing to Keena. She har been to the watering hole many times with Nork and had helped Nork and Cleb carry food back to the cave.
 
OOC. I'm brunette not blond or golden haired


I gasp as my top is pulled down and my perky 32C chest comes into view. Out if shock I don't cover up and, due to the cool cave air, my nipples grow hard like pencil erasers almost instantly. " I gotta get back to the area where the tone machine is at" I think to myself. The bold move and sudden exposure has made my bald pussy a bit wet and I blush at that feeling.

I give the cave woman a dirty look and a shove back with a snobby " I'm better than you" look as I begin to stand seeing if I can get the upper hand.
 
The shove from the brunette does not take Keena by surprise. Other woman had been in the cave over the years. Several seasons back a short woman with darker shin had wondered into the area. She had stayed a short while and then had moved on. Keena rules the cave and she wanted this new woman to know that.

The problem with this nw one is that she taller then Keena and looks a lot faster. Her long legs could easily out distance her if it came to a race of some kind. I'm going to have to keep this one close by.She moves closer to the
brunette. And grabs her dow shin covering her hips and pulls on it. The skin tears and the brunette bald pussy is in plain sight. She has no fur?Keena looks at her in shock.
 
Back
Top