Remec's Kink Bingo Card/Thread

Remec

Master Glomper
Joined
Jun 28, 2003
Posts
8,437
Alrighty, I could use the kickstart. *crossing fingers that it is a kickstart*
:)



:cool:
 
*kicks* (with love, of course)
attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • Untitled-9.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 82
A-2 Voyeurism

You never know when something is going to come along and shock the hell out of you. I'm not talking about the easily predictable, either, mind you. I'm talking about those things that come pretty much straight out of left field, hit the shortstop as a middle man, and go WHUMP on the catcher's mitt just in time for them to tag you out at home plate.

Slide or no slide.

I mean, if I had really been paying attention, I might have guessed something was up. Me and Karen had been flirting with each other for a while, sneaking a kiss here and there, maybe copping a feel or flashing a bit of flesh when we were pretty sure no one was looking. But that day was something different entirely.

We had been out in the carport, and I had been teasing her about how long it had been since our last kiss, and she gives me this look and shakes her head.

"What?" I asked. "Come on, I'll make it a special kiss, you'll like it, you'll see."

"I don't know. What's special about it?"

"Close your eyes and you'll see."

Karen giggled and gave me a smile. But then she flipped back her hair and put her hands behind her back, leaned forward a bit, shut her eyes.

I had just intended to make it a longer than usual kiss, maybe with some tongue--which we hadn't actually begun doing regularly yet--but something sparked in my mind and I did something totally impulsive. I dropped to my knees, lifted her skirt, and kissed her squarely in the middle of her panties.

She immediately jumped back and I braced for a slap, but Karen merely looked at me with wide eyes. "What was that?"

Before I could answer, someone in the house called her name and she moved towards the door. "Come around to my window in ten minutes," she said.

I nodded and watched her go into the house to deal with her younger brother or whatever. Ten minutes? Heck, I went right over there that instant, and just sort of hung out. In a little while, Karen poked her head around the blinds and looked around.

She smiled when she saw me and said, "Good, you're here."

"Of course. Why am I here?"

"You're not the only one with special surprises on their mind. I heard about what you and Craig and Dave were watching the other night and I wanted to know how I compared."

Now I was the one who was wide-eyed. Who had squealed about the porn tape and to whom? How she compared? Before I could puzzle that comment out, Karen disappeared behind her blinds and then reappeared when the entire blind was raised up.

She was naked.

Not just in her skivvies or a nighty or skimpy bathing suit, but totally butt naked. And she began striking poses for me. "Well?" she asked as she slowly began teasing one nipple into a pointed nub that made my mouth water.

I just applauded, softly, of course.
------
:cool:
 
Are you heading down? Cowgirl is up next... :devil:

I was thinking of going down in the other column, but the story prolly fits either watching or being watched just as well.

So, yes, I am now headed down the '3' column. hehehe


:cool:
 
B-3 Fucking, Cowboy/girl

Bill fumbled with his keys as he opened the door to his apartment in a rush. Behind him, he heard the light giggle that had been echoing in his ear throughout much of the party at his cousin's. That movie with Vaughn and Wilson notwithstanding, Bill had never put much stock in stories of passionate pickups at wedding receptions.

Until he'd met Madeline, of course.

A quick reach inside the door allowed the hallway to light up for them, and Bill stepped aside to let the young redhead inside. He helped her from her coat, pausing to kiss her once more--if not as vigorously as he had on the porch, and hung both of them up in the hall closet.

Madeline wandered into the first room off the hall. More of an entryway or foyer, Bill always thought of it as the hall because it was too narrow in his view to be a proper room. But, the living room that was to the right, that was more than proper.

"Music?" Bill asked as he lit the room and kicked his shoes off by a small pile of them at the room's entrance. He headed to the far side of the room to find something appropriate, and maybe drinks from the bar by the stereo.

"Sure. Something slow and jazzy, I think. Receptions are so loud and, I don't know, cheesy?"

"Yeah, that fits. And it's always so much of the same songs from one to another. I couldn't work receptions."

"God...I'm glad I don't have to stick around once it's all up and running. I think hearing the Chicken Dance more than a few times a month is bad for your health."

Bill laughed. He opened up the CD-changer and slipped a disc into each compartment and turned on the randomizer. While he prepped it, he asked, "Would you like a drink?"

Madeline had moved to the shoe pile and kicked off her own trendy looking, but practical, loafers. "Yes, please...something fizzy but light. I never eat properly at these things, wouldn't want to get, well, you know."

"I think so." Bill knelt down behind the bar and drew out a pair of coolers from the fridge. He opened them and filled two glasses two-thirds up, then topped them with ginger ale off the tap. He presented her with one glass and a smile.

"Either you dislike being drunk, don't want to be buzzed when you drive away from here, or are afraid I--a near stranger--might have ulterior plans for you. Any of those sound good?"

Madeline took a large sip from her drink, then took Bill's from him and set them both on coasters on a sidetable. She stepped close and threw her arms around his neck and kissed his lips. She continued to kiss him while she said, "Maybe I want a clear head for my own ulterior plans. Mmm?"

"Like what?"

"Get undressed, I'll show you."


Bill smiled as he slipped from the circle of Madeline's embrace and began undoing the buttons of his shirt with one hand and removing his tie with the other. He started the move along with the music as he dropped the shirt to the carpet and undid his belt.

"Ooh, my own personal stripper," said Madeline. "I love watching people undress."

With a laugh, Bill paused in his impromptu dance to reach up inside his pants cuffs and roll each sock down and off. He then unfastened his slacks and let them fall, leaving him in briefs and undershirt. "And how do you feel about undressing for people yourself?" he asked.

"Is that a request?"

"Maybe"

Madeline stepped up to Bill and ran one hand over his chest. They kissed again, and she slipped the hand down his torso to the front of his tented underwear. Bill moaned into the kiss as Madeline caressed him through the fabric. "I might for a maybe. But you're not undressed yet."

Bill moved away again, pulled a chair from a nearby desk, and used it to brace himself as he lifted one leg after the other and drew the briefs down and off. He pitched them over by the shoes and then took the hem of his undershirt and pulled it up and over his head. The shirt fell to the floor beside him and he looked to Madeline.

"Okay, I'm undressed. Now what? Hmmm?"

She quietly closed with him and gently pushed him down to sit in the chair. The position made his cock jut up from his lap instead of sticking out before him and bobbing in midair, and Madeline caressed him again. Her hand closed as best it could around the thick shaft and slowly stroked its way down to the base and back up again.

Madeline moved to straddle the naked Bill, her hands upon his shoulders, and looked down into his eyes. "Ready for your surprise?" she asked.

Bill smiled. "You better believe it."

Madeline leaned her body forward and kissed Bill's cheek, then his neck, before she nibbled at his ear and whispered in it. "I'm not wearing panties, and I really need a good fuck after today."

Two hands ran their way along Madeline's thighs to her hips and she heard Bill's moan of approval at the lack of anything beneath her skirt. She reached back down to his cock and rubbed its tip against her pussy before she sank down on it.

"Mmm...yes, this is just what I need."

"Me too."

Bill tilted Madeline's body so that they could kiss again while she rode him. Let Dave and the guys work the bridesmaid circuit. I think I'll stick with the caterers.
----------
:cool:
 
Last edited:
C- 3 Free Square

Rain

It's raining. And it smells like death. Again

Everything seems to smells that way to me these days. Death and ruin. It has for quite sometime. Ever since I came home to find the house empty. Furniture, clothes, knick-knacks...all gone. Everything.

My first thought wasn't about her, oddly enough. The first thing that crossed my mind was, "Fuck! Now what?" Then I swore a bit more while mentally kicking myself, and physically kicking the swinging door at the end of the hall.

After that, I calmed down and thought, "Who takes everything? Besides the Grinch, that is." And I laughed. Laughed and shook my head over the whole mess. Then shrugged and went to borrow a phone from a neighbor and call out of work. I had to, all my work clothes were gone.

But things picked up over time.

I replaced the household furnishings by hitting Goodwill and other thrifts. The house across the lot--where all those coeds live--sort of adopted me as their current cause. I not only ate a little better than usual, but they pooled all the clothing left-behinds they had from ex- boyfriends, or stuff they had swiped from fathers and older brothers. A lot didn't fit, of course, but there was enough to get me by until I had some free cash to invest in a new wardrobe.

Taking my clothes told me she had either really wanted to send me a message; or, more likely, had hired someone stupid.
------
:cool:
 
Back
Top