Icarius & Friends! Warning: sexy funtimes inside.

Yeah, I've never tried it before for that reason. Someone suggested it though, and I think I'd find it really hot if someone was actively asking for it. Sending them unsolicited, though? Creeper level 600.

It's hot IMHO. But you're totally right. Ask first! Be polite :)
 
All SFW:

SwxRq6c.gif


uvaIBiI.gif


VwqPwVW.gif


UYQ3mDQ.gif

I think I just fainted.:D
 
Thanks the Fates for your return.

Sexy. Funny. Freckled.

Now I want come over and play naughty 'connect the dots' all over you;)

tumblr_inline_mhiebyBXhv1qz4rgp.gif
 
Last edited:
I have nothing better to say, so I'll just echo the other ladies....

Fuck. Me.
 
Ummm subscribing because this thread is pretty darn delicious...especially the explicit gifs....:devil:
 
Wow, IIH, wonderful pics you made the last few days. And that gif ...
Absolutely stunning!

You look as good as always, I am glad no harm has come over you while you were away.

Don't get a haircut.
 
I'm afraid I have bad news. Apparently I'm at risk of discovery by some ultra-conservative family members and it's an extremely bad idea for me to continue posting. I should probably delete the existing posts but I don't have much time and I doubt I'll get all of them. Please, please, please don't post any more in this thread. My best chance of avoiding a nasty situation is for this thread to sink to the bottom of the forum and not return.

I'd like to thank you all for being so accommodating during my time here. I've made some great friends and I'll be sad to leave. I leave you in the capable hands of the other AmPics men, and I wish you all the best in future. Goodbye!
 
Back
Top