Peeping over the parapet.....

Ever Felt Liberated?

Follow the link below for one of the first colour nudes taken of me - I remember feeling very liberated, not just by my rather revealing trim but also by the thought that I would soon be seeing nude photos of me in colour. My early nude photos were in black and white for reasons which many older photographers and models will be very well aware of - most colour film required professional development which created problems about keeping keeping nude photos secret, and there was also the risk that processing labs would peremptorily destroy any nude images they discovered.

Liberation came: reliable reports said that Kodak and Agfa had stopped censoring nude images on slide film.

Thanks to Kodak and Agfa, and others who followed the lead.

Liberated - and in Colour!

Follow the link below for one of the first colour nudes taken of me - I remember feeling very liberated, not just by my rather revealing trim but also by the thought that I would soon be seeing nude photos of me in colour. My early nude photos were in black and white for reasons which many older photographers and models will be very well aware of - most colour film required professional development which created problems about keeping keeping nude photos secret, and there was also the risk that processing labs would peremptorily destroy any nude images they discovered.

Liberation came: reliable reports said that Kodak and Agfa had stopped censoring nude images on slide film.

damn you are fine as hell

Oh wow! Yes thank you Kodak and Agfa. And thank you Pamela, you are sexy and gorgeous.

Suddenly I feel like going camping.;) Beautiful as always, Pamela

Simply AWESOME...PERFECTION

Nice to have such a warm welcome. Quite a few old friends have sent messages - many thanks to them; your comments and suggestions were often quite thought provoking, and not a few were quite stimulating!

At someone's suggestion, here is a flashback to the early days:

Pamela shy and uncertain
Perhaps shy and uncertain, but certainly beautiful, hott and sexy!

I am bumping this in the hopes that she sees it and comes back.
What a beautiful woman.

Teenage Pam - Far From Smooth!

See the later posts by other members to get the story and link to this photo.

Last edited:
Well, at least since puberty started.

Sorry, been away for a bit, but then I realised I was missing the fun.

The Story of the Photo
After weeks of nagging I finally let my boyfriend at the time shave me completely. He used a razor and talcum powder, it took ages and he made a very good job of it. You can see traces of the powder left between my labia and around my vagina.

You can also see a chicken pox scar towards the top right - after several years covered by pubic hair I had completely forgotten about it.

The whole experience got me really excited - even my anus is puckered up with excitement. It did leave me with a bit of problem, however - making sure my parents didn't find out. Girls simply never shaved then and if they happened to see me nude I knew they would be completely shocked and there would be repercussions. I had already keeping my loss of virginity secret for more than two years - if they saw me shaved I knew they would put two and two together about the virginity issue.

Coming to terms with what had just happened to me and feeling scared stiff my parents might see me in the bathroom and start wondering what had happened to my pubic hair

Beautiful Pamela, I would just love to check it out and make sure nothing was missed. :D

The Story of the Photo
After weeks of nagging I finally let my boyfriend at the time shave me completely. He used a razor and talcum powder, it took ages and he made a very good job of it. You can see traces of the powder left between my labia and around my vagina.

You can also see a chicken pox scar towards the top right - after several years covered by pubic hair I had completely forgotten about it.

The whole experience got me really excited - even my anus is puckered up with excitement. It did leave me with a bit of problem, however - making sure my parents didn't find out. Girls simply never shaved then and if they happened to see me nude I knew they would be completely shocked and there would be repercussions. I had already keeping my loss of virginity secret for more than two years - if they saw me shaved I knew they would put two and two together about the virginity issue.

Coming to terms with what had just happened to me and feeling scared stiff my parents might see me in the bathroom and start wondering what had happened to my pubic hair

absolutely sunning, very sexy.

The Story of the Photo

That is just beautiful

The Story of the Photo

Wow!!!! Welcome back!!! How have you been? Hopefully we will get to see more of you :)

Back