Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all of my sisters & daddies!

Keri...I am sorry that I had to be blunt with you..it broke my heart, but it was something you needed to know. You will be just fine and you have all of us, plus the Daddy I am letting you borrow..hehe. :) You are a strong girl...KNOW THAT!!

Love the AV, Switch!! So sexy!!! I hope your lil girl is be ok! My daughter did the same thing & I rushed her to the ER, only to be told they can't do a thing for a busted lip and just to call the dentist the next day.

PWMT-- adore the nails!! I bite my fingernails, so I pamper my piggies! I have a color very close to that !! YAY you got to talk to Daddy! :) Super sweet!!

Peaches..you could have called me and I would have taken you in! Just 10 minutes away! Hoping you feel better super soon! ~hugs~

Rough night here..I am so pissed I can't sleep. New guy called and we were making our plans for Wednesday evening and this weekend. He asked me a bit . more about 'this' lifestyle. I was so excited that he wanted to learn more it! Well, he said it was a SEX CULT! It was ALL I could do not to flip the freak out on him! I let him talk, didn't interrupt. I never ever, mentioned sex or even Lit!! I started to explain, clear things up and he jumped right in talking about some shit in college, that I am trying to change him, etc. I remained on the line, determined to behave like a young lady. Then he started in about how many kids I have. I hung up on him. Guys will learn, you DON'T talk crap about my family or my kids. Period. It isn't like he didn't know about either when we FIRST started talking. I sent him a text, wishing him well, then he had the nerve to say 'Well, we will talk about it Wednesday.' ARE YOU EFFN KIDDING ME?!! REALLY!? He was clearly drinking, but wow.. Too bad, I had high hopes for this one. The search continues.. :)

Sleep well my loves!

Cookie, it is just my opinion, but this guy sounds like a loser and does not deserve your attention.

Awww FG you'll be fine, I'm sure ... You can come hang out on the single baby girl blankie with me, ok! I've got salt water taffy, and fudge, cookies ... and my special home made alfredo with yummy penne pasta!
We'll both eventually get Daddies that are gonna be worth it all!

*giggles* I hope so ... it took me forever to figure out how to do that pic up pretty, and then resize it, too!
I wonder if there are any Daddies online that would give a little girl some feedback?

"Switch, great job on the new AV!"

Hello all of my sisters & daddies!

Keri...I am sorry that I had to be blunt with you..it broke my heart, but it was something you needed to know. You will be just fine and you have all of us, plus the Daddy I am letting you borrow..hehe. :) You are a strong girl...KNOW THAT!!

Love the AV, Switch!! So sexy!!! I hope your lil girl is be ok! My daughter did the same thing & I rushed her to the ER, only to be told they can't do a thing for a busted lip and just to call the dentist the next day.

PWMT-- adore the nails!! I bite my fingernails, so I pamper my piggies! I have a color very close to that !! YAY you got to talk to Daddy! :) Super sweet!!

Peaches..you could have called me and I would have taken you in! Just 10 minutes away! Hoping you feel better super soon! ~hugs~

Rough night here..I am so pissed I can't sleep. New guy called and we were making our plans for Wednesday evening and this weekend. He asked me a bit . more about 'this' lifestyle. I was so excited that he wanted to learn more it! Well, he said it was a SEX CULT! It was ALL I could do not to flip the freak out on him! I let him talk, didn't interrupt. I never ever, mentioned sex or even Lit!! I started to explain, clear things up and he jumped right in talking about some shit in college, that I am trying to change him, etc. I remained on the line, determined to behave like a young lady. Then he started in about how many kids I have. I hung up on him. Guys will learn, you DON'T talk crap about my family or my kids. Period. It isn't like he didn't know about either when we FIRST started talking. I sent him a text, wishing him well, then he had the nerve to say 'Well, we will talk about it Wednesday.' ARE YOU EFFN KIDDING ME?!! REALLY!? He was clearly drinking, but wow.. Too bad, I had high hopes for this one. The search continues.. :)

Sleep well my loves!

"Oh Cookie - I wouldn't have asked you to do that - well, I might have but like I said I couldn't stand the thought of lights and noise and moving.....Down to a bearable 3 of 10 this morning so up and on my way to work but wanted to say how sad I was about new/almost Daddy."

Good morning to all of you beautiful people!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm fine..just a tiny bump in the road. :) I'm a tough cookie!

Peaches..glad you are feeling a little better this morning!!

Have a wonderful day daddies and little ones! :)

Does anyone here have a fetish for calling their partner Daddy? Want to be a good little girl for a older man? It's one of my all-time favorite fantasies. It gets me off almost immediately.

my mum never knew who my dad was so i never met him and my mum said its why my hubby is so older than me :cattail:

misunderstood

It is so easy for people to judge you and your spouse. It is truly none of their business but I know it probably hurts a little. Sorry for their insensitivity and innuendos.

People misunderstand so much about the May December dynamic. It isn't about incest anymore than spanking is about punishment . One is about love and caring and the other is often foreplay!

Hang on there.
Hugs

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday!
I'm off today and thinking of taking some time and going to see my tattoo artist and get some work done. Just waiting to make lunch before me and the tyke head to town!

Hope everybody is having a fab day!

Good afternoon all. Glad to hear most are on the mend. Cookie, sorry about the bad experience, but hopefully you know there are guys here trying to be nice and not playing games by misleading you girls.

Good afternoon all. Glad to hear most are on the mend. Cookie, sorry about the bad experience, but hopefully you know there are guys here trying to be nice and not playing games by misleading you girls.

Thanks, dear. :) I didn't meet him on Lit..real life. He is quite a bit older than I, 52,(looks my age, 36) and I didn't think he would be so ignorant. I was wrong is all. Life goes on...no harm done. :D

I know that there are good guys out there, I've had the pleasure of knowing a few. :)

Last edited:
Happy Tuesday!
I'm off today and thinking of taking some time and going to see my tattoo artist and get some work done. Just waiting to make lunch before me and the tyke head to town!

Hope everybody is having a fab day!

Awesome!! Enjoy your day & be sure to show off any new ink!! :D

I'm a delicate little girl and could never get a tattoo! I whine about a paper cut for days...:rolleyes:

People misunderstand so much about the May December dynamic. It isn't about incest anymore than spanking is about punishment . One is about love and caring and the other is often foreplay!

Hang on there.
Hugs

I couldn't have said it better myself!!! :rose:

too cute

I'm a delicate little girl and could never get a tattoo! I whine about a paper cut for days...:rolleyes:

I like the natural look over the tattoos. Although some women do look good with them, I still prefer the naked uninked skin.

It is too bad

I find it sad that so many people, baby girls and daddies, want to be loved and needed. Yet there are so many fakes that only want to get off and they seem to enjoy fooling and hurting others. They cause people to miss out on fun and affection simply for their own twisted enjoyment. I have gotten lots of PMs from "women" that fail the validation tests. I then have lost precious time with real ones.

It truly is too bad.

Last edited:
I find it sad that so many people, baby girls and daddies, want to be loved and needed. Yet there are so many fakes that only want to get off and they seem to enjoy fooling and hurting others. They cause people to miss out on fun and affection simply for their own twisted enjoyment. I have gotten lots of PMs from "women" that fail the validation tests. I then have lost precious time with real ones.

It truly is too bad.

Tell me more about this validation test. I'm one more fake idiot away from walking away in disgust.
Reading past posts and checking pics against google images. What else do you do?

Tell me more about this validation test. I'm one more fake idiot away from walking away in disgust.
Reading past posts and checking pics against google images. What else do you do?

PM coming to discuss. If I get busy and don't get to it feel free to pm me.

hi daddies and girls. i hope everyone is doing ok and staying warm. kisses and hugs for everyone who wants them.

sigh....:(

C'est la vie!
My artist closed up shop today and didn't tell anyone. So, no ink. I'm planning this delicate wristlwt of my daughter's name. Ah, well, Fate is telling me to wait. We dis, however go to the petshop, where she informed me she wants a kitty.

Cookie, chin up! Peaches, thanks for liking my AV; I've gone nutty on that pic story today, so I can edit other's photos too! Love it.

Work tomorrow, alas a day off doesn't go as far as it used to.

It is so easy for people to judge you and your spouse. It is truly none of their business but I know it probably hurts a little. Sorry for their insensitivity and innuendos.

Hang on there.
Hugs

"Good job Daddy ESM - we'll never convince the world not to judge books by covers - unfortunately so many people miss out on truly excellent 'stories' that way. Just like all those who feel that Daddy/Baby Girl dynamics are about incest - so untrue for many if not most of us - it's not even always about actual age. And, like you said - spanking, as often as not, is a form of foreplay between couples who might never consider other forms of D/s...."

"I'll hold your hand and my oldest son - the tattoo artist will be as 'gentle' as he was when he inked his Mama.....remind me to show you my tatts sometime;)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back