The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want me to meet you at McDonald's for coffee!!??! Seriously!!! Is that even real coffee?
That's a deal breaker Mr.

You want me to meet you at McDonald's for coffee!!??! Seriously!!! Is that even real coffee?

Last thought: Some guy's getting dumped because he doesn't know how to go to a REAL restaurant *laughing*

LT- Between Luna and Dee I'm rock hard and completely fuckin distracted. Good morning Lit, today is bound to be a damn good day startin off like that! :devil:

"Three very different posts to make...hopefully I'll have some time later to get some writing done."

"Looks like I've been missing out on all the fun around here..."

LT ~ I feel human again - YAY! :D

And one more thought to be going on with ~ My shiny new, ever so pretty, phone is waiting for me to go pick it up...better go do that then! ;)

Last thought: Some guy's getting dumped because he doesn't know how to go to a REAL restaurant *laughing*

Oh, don't make me seem so mean. I'm atleast worth a small cup of Starbucks (since I told you that's where I already go every morning to have coffee).

Oh, don't make me seem so mean. I'm atleast worth a small cup of Starbucks (since I told you that's where I already go every morning to have coffee).

THAT doesnt make you seem mean, sheesh.

LT:

Need this spike out of my head.

Need to breath, to chew, bite, claw a kitten and a wolf.

Need more to stay calm, to shred.... to release....

No, no, I'm fully in agreement. Any gal who asked me to meet her at McDonald's would find herself sorely disappointed.

LT...

Or kitty twin can move fast and break fast ...

and wreck shop...

on poor little wolfy who is a trembling wreck and needs something before she falls screaming to the floor.

Just a thought.

LT...

and wreck shop...

on poor little wolfy who is a trembling wreck and needs something before she falls screaming to the floor.

Just a thought.

Screaming, or creaming? Or both? *trying to make Luna smile a bit*

Last thought: DAMMIT ALL TO HELL. I thought the Wii had an internal wireless adapter. But if it does, it looks like it's rejecting my wireless network, so I'll have to get the USB LAN adapter.

LT...

and wreck shop...

Just a thought.

mmmmm...... nice thought...

am frustrated, angry, and whatever else you can think of. Any suggestions as to what they could be???:devil:

Angry that my room mate assumes that I can hear them from across the house when I repeatedly tell em I am partially DEAF!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back