Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > The Visual Artists Corner

Old 08-23-2017, 12:23 AM   #101
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0tus View Post
This wasn't what I was expecting but you hit the nail on the head. I chuckled aloud on this one.
Glad I could make you laugh. But what were you expecting?

Old 08-23-2017, 12:45 AM   #102
L0tus
The Sweet Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrDelirium View Post
Glad I could make you laugh. But what were you expecting?
I was expecting her to not be feeling it sexually. It would contain the facial expression you drew paired with a finger or object where it shouldn't have gone.

Overall, the Doctor did well.

Old 08-23-2017, 10:07 AM   #103
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0tus View Post
I was expecting her to not be feeling it sexually. It would contain the facial expression you drew paired with a finger or object where it shouldn't have gone.

Overall, the Doctor did well.
You are too kind.

I don't know how you would even tell if there was an object where it shouldn't have gone, in that kind of rig. I don't suppose you have any insights to offer regarding the furry mind-set? The actual furries don't seem to be jumping in to tell me.
I have guesses like 'formative experiences rubbing off on teddy bears,' 'fixation on nearby objects when being molested as a child,' or 'body image discomfort,' but really I don't know.

Old 08-28-2017, 02:36 AM   #104
CoffeeWithMonkeys
Really Really Experienced

I've been accused of being a furry at times, but it was just my username at some message boards. I'm not a furry though. I just don't get it. And I think I would be so uncomfortable and hot in any sort of furry suit that I would just be grumpy all the time.

Old 08-28-2017, 11:08 AM   #105
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoffeeWithMonkeys View Post
I've been accused of being a furry at times, but it was just my username at some message boards. I'm not a furry though. I just don't get it. And I think I would be so uncomfortable and hot in any sort of furry suit that I would just be grumpy all the time.
Yeah, seems like it would require some heavy-duty AC to work at all. But aren't you grumpy all the time anyway?

Old 08-28-2017, 12:35 PM   #106
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

The work is great! I used to draw some in CorelDraw back from my sign maker days. I was never able to draw at this level, just mostly for lettering and things.

Anyway, this is good stuff. I am happy that I clicked in over here. I am not a visual critic but I do like the work.

The first piece, the girl looks kind of mean and savage! I do love the heavy lines and the red shine.
"Medicine is my lawful wife, and literature is my mistress. When I get fed up with one, I spend the night with the other. Though it is irregular, it is less boring this way, and besides, neither of them loses anything through my infidelity." says Anton Chekhov.

Old 08-28-2017, 12:42 PM   #107
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweepthefloor View Post
The work is great! I used to draw some in CorelDraw back from my sign maker days. I was never able to draw at this level, just mostly for lettering and things.

Anyway, this is good stuff. I am happy that I clicked in over here. I am not a visual critic but I do like the work.

The first piece, the girl looks kind of mean and savage! I do love the heavy lines and the red shine.
Thanks, Sweep! Yeah, she's supposed to be a little pissed off. Maybe she'll calm down after a few hours?

Old 08-29-2017, 02:35 PM   #108
CoffeeWithMonkeys

Quote:
Yeah, seems like it would require some heavy-duty AC to work at all. But aren't you grumpy all the time anyway?
Me? I'm sweet and innocent...
Unless I'm grumpy...but that would be due to circumstances beyond my control...or something like that.

meh...

Old 08-29-2017, 02:56 PM   #109
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Me? I'm sweet and innocent...
Unless I'm grumpy...but that would be due to circumstances beyond my control...or something like that.

meh...
Maybe a day in a hot, stuffy Furry costume would sweat some of the grumpy out of you. Thanks, you may have revealed the Secret of the Furries to us.

Old 08-29-2017, 09:43 PM   #110
CoffeeWithMonkeys

Quote:
Maybe a day in a hot, stuffy Furry costume would sweat some of the grumpy out of you. Thanks, you may have revealed the Secret of the Furries to us.
I can think of better ways to get the grumpy out of me
hehehe

I just innocently always pick usernames that sound dirty to other people, like my alt here...

Old 08-29-2017, 09:46 PM   #111
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I can think of better ways to get the grumpy out of me
hehehe

I just innocently always pick usernames that sound dirty to other people, like my alt here...
Yes, you're all about innocent...

Old 08-30-2017, 12:48 PM   #112
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Quote:
Thanks, Sweep! Yeah, she's supposed to be a little pissed off. Maybe she'll calm down after a few hours?
she probably will, after some taming of the savage heart.

i keep going back to look at her.
"Medicine is my lawful wife, and literature is my mistress. When I get fed up with one, I spend the night with the other. Though it is irregular, it is less boring this way, and besides, neither of them loses anything through my infidelity." says Anton Chekhov.

Old 08-30-2017, 02:58 PM   #113
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
she probably will, after some taming of the savage heart.

i keep going back to look at her.
That is high praise indeed. I have been deluged with other work and not getting any sexy drawing done lately, maybe that's just what I need to get me going. Any requests?
(I don't really do requests, but sometimes they get my mind moving in interesting ways).

Old 08-30-2017, 05:31 PM   #114
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Quote:
That is high praise indeed. I have been deluged with other work and not getting any sexy drawing done lately, maybe that's just what I need to get me going. Any requests?
(I don't really do requests, but sometimes they get my mind moving in interesting ways).
The June 8, 2017 sketch with the washing the dishes scene is another go back and look piece. The idea of being distracted during everyday life chores, sweeping the floor is a theme in my mind.

I truly enjoy the variety, from the comic book strange love look, to the advertisement and especially the heavy line art with one color accents. You are highly talented and hope you find the time to continue the creative.

Old 08-30-2017, 05:40 PM   #115
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The June 8, 2017 sketch with the washing the dishes scene is another go back and look piece. The idea of being distracted during everyday life chores, sweeping the floor is a theme in my mind.

I truly enjoy the variety, from the comic book strange love look, to the advertisement and especially the heavy line art with one color accents. You are highly talented and hope you find the time to continue the creative.
I was wondering where your screen name came from. That's kind of a fetish of mine, also. Despicable pig that I am, I love to watch women work. And I love to distract them while they're working. And then punish them for not getting their work done...

I'm glad you like the variety. Sometimes I'm told I just lack a style of my own. The product of years of doing hack illustration, I guess.

Old 09-01-2017, 06:54 AM   #116
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Quote:
I was wondering where your screen name came from. That's kind of a fetish of mine, also. Despicable pig that I am, I love to watch women work. And I love to distract them while they're working. And then punish them for not getting their work done...

I'm glad you like the variety. Sometimes I'm told I just lack a style of my own. The product of years of doing hack illustration, I guess.
That's so cruel and sweet at the same time.

Don't believe what they tell you about the style, it just means you can make any style you want, whenever you want.

Old 09-01-2017, 02:35 PM   #117
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
That's so cruel and sweet at the same time.
That's me in a nutshell. It's these little contradictions that keep life interesting, don't you think?

Old 09-01-2017, 10:28 PM   #118
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Quote:
That's me in a nutshell. It's these little contradictions that keep life interesting, don't you think?
I think the combination is the best mix. It's like getting to be the artist and the art at the same time. It is all so super interesting.

Old 09-01-2017, 11:49 PM   #119
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I think the combination is the best mix. It's like getting to be the artist and the art at the same time. It is all so super interesting.
I started a little sketch inspired by you this morning, but I'm afraid i didn't get very far between work and a touch of the miseries.If my head clears up perhaps I can make something of it tomorrow.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:22 AM   #120
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Quote:
I started a little sketch inspired by you this morning, but I'm afraid i didn't get very far between work and a touch of the miseries.If my head clears up perhaps I can make something of it tomorrow.
I feel lucky for tomorrow, clearing heads, an end to small miseries, touching big inspirations, and a little sketch.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:28 AM   #121
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
I feel lucky for tomorrow, clearing heads, an end to small miseries, touching big inspirations, and a little sketch.
"Lucky" is not really part of my repertoire, but perhaps I'll catch a little breeze from yours.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:44 AM   #122
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

I might be delirious but I am lucky. I will send the charm to you.

Old 09-02-2017, 12:54 AM   #123
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Delirious, delicious, charming. A triple threat.

Old 09-03-2017, 03:15 PM   #124
sweepthefloor
see jane nurse

Do you like my huhu markers?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0904.JPG (72.2 KB, 0 views)

Old 09-03-2017, 04:39 PM   #125
DrDelirium
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Do you like my huhu markers?

I never realized there were special markers for drawing on your huhuh. Learn something new every day.