Ever suck a dirty cock?

Penguy

Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 24, 2005
Posts
118
Have you ever found yourself looking at a cock that is hard and throbbing and dripping but you know that it is not the cleanest that it could be, but put it in your mouth anyway?
 
Have you ever found yourself looking at a cock that is hard and throbbing and dripping but you know that it is not the cleanest that it could be, but put it in your mouth anyway?
No I have not, but I am finding quite a few men on Lit that seem to like that sort of thing lately.
 
I have to say, if it was just in my ass, I don't think I would hesitate to suck it. Never done that....but a man can dream can't he!
 
Yep....

My first and only went on to work in engineering and used to come home with a greasy cock and I used to find myself crawling under the covers and sucking his cock clean just to get him in the mood. A bit gross I know but the pay off was worth it when he slipped that 8" beauty up my eager arse. 😋
 
On the opposite end of the spectrum, I hooked up with a guy who was an alpha male type and was aggressive to the point where I was a bit scared of him. He was very muscular and it was quite apparent that he could easily force me to do anything he wanted. To make matters worse, he was incredibly hairy and his uncut cock barely extended beyond the densest forest of pubic hair I had ever seen. I never found uncut cocks or hairy guys appealing and I was now being commanded to start sucking his cock as he sat on the edge of his bed with his legs spread wide. I had no choice but to knell down and bury my face in his hairy groin. It was immediately apparent that he had just gotten out of the shower and was squeaky clean. It actually turned out to be a good experience
 
Have you ever found yourself looking at a cock that is hard and throbbing and dripping but you know that it is not the cleanest that it could be, but put it in your mouth anyway?

yes many times , one guy i used to see was older and very dominant and he would get me to suck his cock without washing it or showering first ,the smell was very strong with the hint of pee and "cheese " under his foreskin ,i found it dirty but strangely exciting and a terrific turn on ,sadly he moved away for his work and we lost touch .
 
Love licking sweaty balls and sucking cock after a workout or a run. I also love sucking cock after it's been in someone's ass.

I'm also a fan of eating pussy after a workout as well.
 
Have you ever found yourself looking at a cock that is hard and throbbing and dripping but you know that it is not the cleanest that it could be, but put it in your mouth anyway?

The smell of male arousal is a terrific turn-off. Also the smell of dried spunk on his cock is irresistible when I go down to suck it. Sometimes, the first few mouthfuls of cock taste of sweat, but once I've sucked that taste away it's clean….
 
The Taste-Test...

When he called round today for sex it seems my gentleman friend had recently been fucking his wife - or, if not his wife, some other comely secret he's not confided to me. Because when we get naked on the bed his hard cock definitely smells of cunt-juice, and tastes of vaginal-secretions too! Once I've sucked it for a while, and swallowed saliva down, it no longer tastes of cunt, just the familiar texture of cock and male arousal… until, after some considerable time and pleasurable mouth-activity, the taste is replaced by the rich heady flavor of his gushing cum...
 
No, but I would if my Master, Willingtobeused was in front of me with his dirty cock. I'd clean my Master's cock in minutes making sure every inch is clean mmmm I love my Master's cock

:kiss: Sissy Sukie
 
Love To See You Here Again

yes many times , one guy i used to see was older and very dominant and he would get me to suck his cock without washing it or showering first ,the smell was very strong with the hint of pee and "cheese " under his foreskin ,i found it dirty but strangely exciting and a terrific turn on ,sadly he moved away for his work and we lost touch .

Bluesky, you are a delicious treat every time...
 
yes

I love the taste of a sweaty cock. On another note, one dominant lover was once fucking me then pulled out because he wanted to cum in my mouth. As his cock neared me , i could smell myself on him, I was appalled for all of 2 seconds, then he was pounding my mouth and filling it with cum. So I guess my answer is yes to that one as well.
 
Depends on if it has a disagreeable odor or not. The only uncut guy that I went to suck off, when I got my face in his crotch, had a funky smell. I got my nose into his pubes for a better scent and decided this one was just getting a hand job.

If you want me to suck your cock, it'd best be clean.
 
that is the excitement for me

for me sucking a nasty dirty, stranger is exciting and humiliating.. I love not knowing where his cock has been, where it was in last or in the past. the risk is great I know.. I have even had a few pee in my mouth afterwards... I have gone so far as to finding used condoms in parking lots with cum still in them and licking the cum out of them.. if any of this interests anyone pm me.
 
Last edited:
This isn't quite what OP is talking about, but I've always found it really . . . I dunno, exciting I guess is the right word, to go down on someone after they've been inside me. I don't really see it as a submission thing (I'm generally pretty dominant), but there's something extremely sensual about going down on my lover and tasting myself.
 
I have to say, if it was just in my ass, I don't think I would hesitate to suck it. Never done that....but a man can dream can't he!
I have often sucked a cock that was just in my ass or someone elses. Loved the taste.
 
Only when I was being paid for it many years ago, now as I'm kinda a clean freak, prefer fresh and clean cock. Having said that my new addiction to sauna sex means you have to take what you get and enjoy
 
Depends on if it has a disagreeable odor or not. The only uncut guy that I went to suck off, when I got my face in his crotch, had a funky smell. I got my nose into his pubes for a better scent and decided this one was just getting a hand job.

If you want me to suck your cock, it'd best be clean.

I'm with you, it has to be clean or you are just jetting a handy. I had one guy with an uncut one who swore he just showered, but there was no way.
 
Back
Top