What happened to all of the doom and gloom economic threads?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROFL!

I'm sorry do you not know what the Heritage Foundation is? They're a rabidly ideological right wing think tank (minus the thinking part). It's like if I demanded that you acknowledge MoveOn.org or Michael Moore as quality independent sources.

Everyone knows you can't, Moron. All partisan shit, all the time. Center for american progress poster boy, just like your twin UD.

Funny since my entire argument uses only independent sources and none of my thinking relies on left or right-wing ideology at all. :rolleyes:

Oh wait, referencing and using independent thought just became a liberal thing to do. I forgot.

That is a scurrilous left wing lie, they are professionals who don't buy into the big government spin machine, hence the hatred. You're a dummy for kicking their well researched analysis to the curb.

Going on record saying the Heritage Foundation is a nonpartisan source? That has nothing to do with right wing ideology?

That is a scurrilous left wing lie, they are professionals who don't buy into the big government spin machine, hence the hatred. You're a dummy for kicking their well researched analysis to the curb.

The Heritage Foundation's mission statement:

Heritage's stated mission is "to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."[3]

Hmm, seems their whole reason for existing has nothing to do with objective independent thought at all. They're on mission to persuade people to think like them and pressure politicians. Sorry Vette, you have nothing but partisan schlock to counter independent thinking. You're completely bankrupt.

The lying spinster strikes again! How come you edited out the parts of your article you didn't like? Such as this:

Princeton economist Alan Blinder and Moody's Analytics chief economist Mark Zandi studied the relative contribution of Obama's $830 billion stimulus compared with TARP and the Fed's "financial-market policies." While the economists credit Obama's stimulus for helping end the recession when it did and keeping unemployment [1.5%!!!!] lower than it would have been, they concluded that TARP and the Fed's actions were "substantially more effective" at saving the economy from ruin.

Except when you read the actual report which I posted here yesterday, Moody's said the opposite - that the stimulus was a much larger factor than TARP. So not only are you a liar, your source is a liar as well. Seriously, go back and click my link to the report and read it yourself.

link, please

its ok

I'll wait

The Heritage Foundation's mission statement:

Heritage's stated mission is "to formulate and promote conservative public policies based on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."[3]

Hmm, seems their whole reason for existing has nothing to do with objective independent thought at all. They're on mission to persuade people to think like them and pressure politicians. Sorry Vette, you have nothing but partisan schlock to counter independent thinking. You're completely bankrupt.

on the principles of free enterprise, limited government, individual freedom, traditional American values, and a strong national defense."

WOW

SOUNDS HORRIBLE

DOESNT IT?

My bad here you go: http://www.economy.com/mark-zandi/documents/End-of-Great-Recession.pdf

And are you fucking kidding me - the link to that report has been broken this whole time?

Guess Vette lied again. Is there any reason to take you seriously on anything, Vette?

I was gonna read thru it

and pick it apart

cause I KNOW THAT IT IS 100% untrue

but I saw teh date

MEANINGLESS

Try again

taht is why I axed for teh LINK, if you dare

the STIM PAK has been worse than a complete failure acknowledged by everyone including your buddy, HO!

it made things WORSE

I was gonna read thru it

and pick it apart

cause I KNOW THAT IT IS 100% untrue

but I saw teh date

MEANINGLESS

Try again

taht is why I axed for teh LINK, if you dare

the STIM PAK has been worse than a complete failure acknowledged by everyone including your buddy, HO!

it made things WORSE

since we are in 2010

here is FAT BITCH

http://www.businessinsider.com/chrstina-romer-not-my-fathers-recession-2010-9

Stim failed

BTW, at this point

NO ONE is useing the SAVED or CREATED any longer

at best

they are savying

TOUCHED BY

YOU ARE AN NP

Status