What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was good! :eek:

Yes. The shrouded corpse in the car is not as festive as you might think. It reminds me of the hitchhiker in "There's Something About Mary."

Hahaha I have not taken any of those ones in along time either. Hence the long runnng status of this AV.

A friend of mine had a skeleton that they used to take to car shows and they would sit it in the passenger seat to freak people out.

A skeleton in the passenger seat, while disturbed passersby... pass by, nervously talking. That seems like a New Yorker "caption the cartoon" contest.

Maybe you need to take a few pics for your holiday card.

I ran my car through the carwash today, then couldn't find it in the parking lot cause I was looking for the dirty white minivan. :rolleyes:

Heh. With clothes on, maybe.

I was amused by my own oddness. After I worked out, I left and draped the white towel over the passenger seat headrest (yeah, kind of gross. I know). As I came out of a store I noticed that someone had a shrouded corpse riding shotgun with them.

Wait. That's my car.

Hehe, that would amuse me too! But I'd have to move the towel after that coz otherwise I'd just be waiting for a pale hand to emerge and grab me.

The boy was eating some of those chocolate coins while sitting on the deck. One dropped and fell through the cracks but he didn't see it happen. So he leans over, eyes a large spot of dried bird poop, picks it up and shoves it in his mouth! It happened too quick for me to stop it and he did spit it out as soon as he realised. The look on his face was priceless. I still feel bad about laughing at it but I couldn't help it, was just too funny!

Hehe, that would amuse me too! But I'd have to move the towel after that coz otherwise I'd just be waiting for a pale hand to emerge and grab me.

The boy was eating some of those chocolate coins while sitting on the deck. One dropped and fell through the cracks but he didn't see it happen. So he leans over, eyes a large spot of dried bird poop, picks it up and shoves it in his mouth! It happened too quick for me to stop it and he did spit it out as soon as he realised. The look on his face was priceless. I still feel bad about laughing at it but I couldn't help it, was just too funny!

Ha! Well, it does have a certain logic to it. (my towel doesn't seem so scary now, does it?)

This blog post about an amazing mystery package made me smile. And early in the morning, too.

This blog post about an amazing mystery package made me smile. And early in the morning, too.

Now, this is cool. :)

About a year ago, J got an old book that was sent to him at the University instead of being sent to our home address. No dedication, no note, nothing to indicate who it was from. The book has absolutely nothing to do with anything he's worked with at the university, but lots to do with BDSM, which we only found out recently when I actually read the book. So weird.

Take a very close look at this sandwich that I was served last night. In presentation, it arrived at the table in open face mode. Yes, there's a bun under there somewhere. I had to cut the fried tenderloin in half in order to be able to reach the bun. Otherwise the tenderloin was too wide for me to hold. I ate around the edges for almost ten minutes before I got to the bun. That's a standard size dinner plate, by the way. And the accompanying beer had the best name ever: Milennium Falcon Pale Ale.

Augusta-porktenderloin.jpg

Take a very close look at this sandwich that I was served last night. In presentation, it arrived at the table in open face mode. Yes, there's a bun under there somewhere. I had to cut the fried tenderloin in half in order to be able to reach the bun. Otherwise the tenderloin was too wide for me to hold. I ate around the edges for almost ten minutes before I got to the bun. That's a standard size dinner plate, by the way. And the accompanying beer had the best name ever: Milennium Falcon Pale Ale.
Good heavens! :eek:

Good heavens! :eek:

I ate until I felt stuffed. And then from the feel of it, what was left of the sandwich probably weighed 8 ounces. This was the single most immense sandwich I've ever held in my hand.

And the chocolate-filled beignet for dessert was exquisite. :D

beignet.jpg

Last edited:
In the midst of struggling with my day, stopping and realizing just how cool it is that I have a job that sometimes means I get to work fireside.

Turns out a quiet happy place was hiding there all along.

A highly gooey conversation with a loved one. :)

That, and I just watched my dog wake up, stand up, walk all the way around the coffee table in his doddering way, sit back down in the same place as before, and fall asleep again. He repeated this process three times now.

A highly gooey conversation with a loved one. :)

That, and I just watched my dog wake up, stand up, walk all the way around the coffee table in his doddering way, sit back down in the same place as before, and fall asleep again. He repeated this process three times now.

Awww that is so sweet, my dog used to do the exact same thing.

My smile is how incredibly stupid males are when they see some clevage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back