Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1019359-copy.jpg

P1019274-copy.jpg

7767.jpg

7728.jpg

As unsanitary, and perhaps dangerous (ouch, those nails!) as this may be, I find the level of intimacy to be incredible. I would love to have a partner I loved and trusted enough to allow them to to do this with me.

I agree....

100_6646.jpg

No, I'm not shooting up, but I am playing around with the concept of cell-popping.

Really interesting feeling.

oh stop it - you will only encourage me to post more...

Noooo, we won't stop!!!!!!

Wonderfully delicious! Wonderfully delicious! Woooooooooonderfully deliciiiiiiiiiious!!!!

So! There!

Hope that will do!

Noooo, we won't stop!!!!!!

Wonderfully delicious! Wonderfully delicious! Woooooooooonderfully deliciiiiiiiiiious!!!!

So! There!

Hope that will do!

ok ok - here are the shot pics I promised several weeks ago...

4dwu1ioh.jpg

d0me8pe6.jpg

kzotmkgf.jpg

7odq4xa4.jpg

I hope that holds you for awhile - I have some pantie duties to go take care of...

:kiss:

100_6646.jpg

No, I'm not shooting up, but I am playing around with the concept of cell-popping.

Really interesting feeling.

OOH OOH! Me too,

I just got my kit two days ago, plus a skin stapler. I've played with it a little, but sir told me I have to wait til he comes back so he has a blank canvas to work with (aside from the piercings etc).

He'll probably be making his own mind up on what the art will be, I thought maybe Aemis, the sheild of Zeus.

Anyone got any suggestions for skin popping design?

KK

OOH OOH! Me too,

I just got my kit two days ago, plus a skin stapler. I've played with it a little, but sir told me I have to wait til he comes back so he has a blank canvas to work with (aside from the piercings etc).

He'll probably be making his own mind up on what the art will be, I thought maybe Aemis, the sheild of Zeus.

Anyone got any suggestions for skin popping design?

KK

It's an interesting feeling. Not bad at all, or at least not bad for me. Someone more temperature sensitive than I might have an issue with it. A few days later it is a little tender, but not bad. There's been some itching, and occassionally some very light bleeding.

Interestingly, the light dots that are barely visible in the photo are much more visible now. They appear as little brownish dots on my flesh. The really obvious ones are still blatant, and they're the ones that bleed occassionally when they get scratched.

----

Shank knows nothing about skin popping - but will do some research.

ps - thanks for the photo Homburg :rose:

Quite welcome. I'll be ordering the kit here soonish. Right now I'm just experiementing. I happened to have a can od sterno and a dental pick in the same place, and my mind wandered.

It was actually kinda funny, as I was sitting there with the sterno burning and popping on my desk, and it made me think of a song. I was on the phone with MIS, and wound up singing to her while pressing red-hot steel into my flesh.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose..."

She laughed so hard she choked. :D

Quite welcome. I'll be ordering the kit here soonish. Right now I'm just experiementing. I happened to have a can od sterno and a dental pick in the same place, and my mind wandered.

It was actually kinda funny, as I was sitting there with the sterno burning and popping on my desk, and it made me think of a song. I was on the phone with MIS, and wound up singing to her while pressing red-hot steel into my flesh.

"Chestnuts roasting on an open fire
Jack Frost nipping at your nose..."

She laughed so hard she choked. :D

Oh man, Homburg, that made me laugh really loud too! Maya, my cat raised her head and frowned at me quite annoyed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back