Charlotte's Conversion (closed for Iwasagoodgirl)

"Charlie," I suggested, "let's get married, today, this afternoon. I know a JP. Why wait?"

When you ascented, and left to go change your panties, I picked up my phone and dialed, "Hey Phil, Chris here, could you do me a favor? Could you perform a wedding today. Yeah, mine. Really. At the Club? Yeah, in a couple hours. Thanks pal."
 
Last edited:
I couldn’t believe what was happening. First you manage to make me cum with your finger reminding me that being a tomboy had its limitations. Then you suggest marriage today! In shock but pleasant surprise I agree but say “You’ll have to allow me time to change my panties. You made this pair wet!”

While I was washing and changing I heard you on the phone to your friend. When you finished speaking and mentioned getting dressed up and buying some rings I said to you “My next period is due in twelve days. If I miss it, and I’m sure I will I’ll take a pregnancy test. Do you want to get married now or wait for the outcome?”

To All Our Readers
Some of you know I’m serving as a nurse in the British Army.
My unit was told today to be ready for emergency deployment.
As a result this thread may have to be suspended until I return.
I wish to pay tribute to lovingfingers for his skill
And encouragement in what has been my first attempt
At writing.
 
OOC - After chatting with Iwasagoodgirl, I will be posting, until she returns, as a form of monologue. I already have "paid tribute" repeatedly to the talents of my co-author. She is still a good girl, a Really Good Girl!, and I would never have guessed this was her first time. :) Thank you!

IC - I took hold of you as you came back in the room, asking if the outcome of the test would influence my decision. Pulling you close, hip to hip, I nuzzled your ear, "My dear Charlie, if the result of the test is negative, fifteen minutes later, I will be inside you, working to make the next one positive."

You shivered as our lips met, and the following kisses were hungry and needful. My hands roamed over your young body, so incredibly ripe and eager. My hands circled to your shoulders, grasping you, musing, "the next time we are naked together, I will be your husband."

I gave you a quick kiss, "now let's go get dressed."

I took your hand and led you to the bedroom. I selected the sheer silk dress I had recently purchased for you, and began to put on my linen suit, the two a lovely combination for an afternoon wedding. As you stripped off your skirt and blouse, I reached over and slid your panties down. You slapped my hand in jest, and I grinned, showing you I was going commando. You blushed a little, then slipped your panties off and started dressing.
 
You were brushing your hair in the bathroom when I entered, my eyes caressing your body in the mirror. The dress was perfect, just snug enough to show your curves, just sheer enough to give hints of the pleasures beneath. I had selected a dark maroon tie and was about to put it on when you asked if you looked alright to me.

I was about to exhale perfect, when a wicked thought came to me. I took my tie and circled one of your wrists. I pulled it behind your back gently and took your other hand. I bound it to the first with a simple knot. Standing behind you, both of us looking in the mirror, I reached around your body and cupped your breasts. Your bra was barely there, a simple wisp of lace. My fingers sought and easily found your nipples beneath the fabric. A few gently pinches had them deliciously hard, tenting the fabric. I set my hands on your shoulders, and whispered in your ear, "You look perfect."

Your breath was deep and your skin was flushed as I removed the tie from your hands. Clearly, we would explore this more in the future!

I finished tying my tie as you walked from the bathroom, your nipples bouncing beneath your dress. I followed you and grabbed my jacket. With my other hand, I pulled you in for a kiss, then asked, "shall we?"

We walked downstairs and out to the car. The Club was not a long drive, in the border region between the commercial and residential parts of town. It was an unassuming building, classically styled brick, but the entrance was covered by an awning, and valets were always on duty to park cars. As we exited and walked towards the entrance, I said quietly, "Perhaps I should have mentioned this, but I don't think the elders would approve of the Club."
 
Several expressions passed over your face, ending with concern. I smiled and gave you a kiss, "don't worry, I think you will love it. Some of the people here are the closest thing I have to family."

I left out the part about just how close I had been to some of the women who frequented the place. A gentleman does not fuck and tell, especially his bride to be. I opened the door and eased you into a large foyer, tastefully decorated in the style of a hunting lodge, dark woods and hunting prints. I followed you in, my hand on your back. We had only taken a few steps, when we heard a woman's voice, "Charlie?"

You looked towards the receptionist's desk and the woman behind it stepped and walked towards you, smiling hugely, "Charlie!"

Your expression went from surprise to joy, as I heard you reply, "Sandra! Oh my God!"

You two walked quickly to each other and embraced with laughs and soft words. I followed you slowly, giving you a moment. You had separated and were looking at and complimenting each other. Sandra was wearing a little black dress which accentuated her curvy figure. She looked up at me, and smiled, "Hi Chris! Congratulations! I heard the news, but had no idea who. I have known Charlie forever."

I smiled back at her, "Thanks Sandra, I hope you will be able to attend the ceremony. And how are you?"

"Doing great," she said, unconsciously touching her belly, "No morning sickness or anything, and Tim is ecstatic."

"Fantastic," I grinned back, remembering the first time I saw her, she had been on her back, her legs spread wide, happily letting any man fuck her.

I saw you grip her arm, and said, "I will let you catch up. Have you seen Phil?"

He was in the bar, waiting for me, so I gave you a kiss on the cheek and promised to return.
 
Last edited:
I wandered out of the foyer into a large open room with tables and a small center stage. It was still early, but there still several couples seated at the tables. Off to the left was the bar, and I could see Phil there having a cup of coffee. The only thing which would tip one off that this was not an ordinary bar was the dress of the patrons. Provocative would have been an understatement.

I walked to bar and greeted Phil, who proceeded to ask me if I had lost my mind. I listened with good humor, then replied, "she's special, and she's mine."

"Well, I want to see how special," he grinned.

"You will," I promised, although I was unsure when. I saw down and ordered some tea, while Phil and I settled on the details. Then I slapped my head, "Rings! I completely spaced."

"No worries," he said, "every good JP carries a loaner set. How about we do this at 8:00? People are very curious about your bride."

"Sound good. See you then," I confirmed, and then went in search of the woman I had deflowered, and possibly impregnated, yesterday and was marrying today.
 
I found you in the foyer, still chatting with Sandra. As I approached you, I saw Sandra in profile and how she was definitely starting to show, the tell tale bump and her breasts a bit fuller. I could not help but look at Charlotte and see the same things. I could also not help but become immediately aroused. Who knew I would have found this so terribly erotic? I had certainly been with a variety of women, but with each passing hour, I was convinced I wanted you more.

Sandra must have noticed the bulge in my pants, as she giggled at you, "he must have missed you." You looked at her confusedly. She giggled some more, took you hand, and set it squarely over my cock. You turned a delicious shade of pink and we all laughed. Sandra looked at me and said, "I think you should give her the tour, let her see what she is getting into."

"Good thought," I replied, taking Charlotte's hand and leading her to the room I just left. We entered and nearly ran into a mountain of a black man, who boomed, "Hey Chris! Is this the lovely bride to be?"

"Hey John," I replied, "Yes, she is. Charlie, John. John, Charlie."

You two shook hands, as he clearly checked you out. I grinned at him, "Sandra looks happy. How are you?"

He grinned, "She is great! Me? A little nervous. Big changes coming."

"Eh, you can do it!" I encouraged him. He smiled broader, "yeah, I know."

He punched my arm before walking off. I looked at you to see your eyes wide as you put it all together, "They are a great couple. I have seen them a couple times."

"Seen them?" you asked, and I nodded towards the stage. Your eyes got really wide. I chuckled softly and bent to kiss you. "You ain't seen nothin' yet."

I began to lead you to each of the side rooms, each smaller, and equipped uniquely. The first had a small stage, on which a muscular latino was practicing his strip routine. He was just at the end, and I thought your eyes would bulge from their sockets when he started gyrating his hips and his cock began to spin in large circles. "Yes, the ladies do love his finale," I whispered.

I gave you a gentle tug and pulled you back into the main room. I stopped and looked at you, your face a bit flushed and your nipples giving the telltale signs of arousal. "Still sure you want to marry me?" I asked, "One of the reasons I brought you here is so you would see all the choices available to you. If you marry me, you can still taste many of them, as long as I am the only one to touch your womb."

You wrapped yourself around me and whispered in my ear, to which I replied, "Just making sure. This is forever."

You nodded and kissed me, then asked, "there's more?"
 
Last edited:
I chuckled, "ho yeah." I lead you to the next door and into a smaller room, softly lit, with four massage tables arrayed in a cross. Three were occupied, one man and two women, each completely naked and being massaged. They must have been there for some time, as their bodies glistened with massage oil. A masseuse was working on the lower back of one of the women, who was breathing hard as she did deep tissue. The other woman was being massaged by a twenty something Thai masseur. Her legs were parted and his hand was slowly rubbing her mons and below. The last client was lying on his back, while his masseuse was sitting on his face, quickly jacking his cock. Even in the dim light, I could see you blush hard as you watched him climax, his sperm arcing high onto his legs. "Happy endings guaranteed," I whispered to you amusedly.

A free masseur asked if we were interested in a massage, his eyes all over you. I just grinned at your response, and said, "perhaps later."

He smiled an "ok," and I led you from the room. As we walked to the next door, I joked, "and now the other end of the spectrum."
 
Whack! I saw you jump as you heard the sound of someone being paddled as we entered the next room. It was all dark and moody, lit with candles, the sheen of leather everywhere. I had to admit that it was one of the better equipped bdsm rooms and was quite popular. Whack! We turned to see a man, his face hidden by a zippered mask, his arms shackled above his head. A statuesque woman, clad in a leather sheath dress, with a light paddle in her hand, was alternately whispering to him and spanking his behind. And from the looks of his erection, he was clearly enjoying it.

Your eyes were once again wide. Another groan attracted our attention and we looked to another part of the room, where a slender woman was firmly bound to a rather gothic version of a gynecologist's chair. She could not have moved if she wanted to. Fortunately, a leather clad man was doing all the movement for her, pumping his cock in and out of her pussy with abandon. A second man, clearly waiting for the first to finish, was pinching her nipples hard, as her body shook in a hard climax.

We waited until she quieted to see the guy pause and give her a sip of water before returning to fuck the daylights out of her. Your eyes were glassy as we left that room. I whispered in your ear, "there is more. Would you like a drink before we finish the tour."

You nodded and we went to the bar. The bartender smiled at us as we approached, "what'll it be?"

"Something festive, and not tooo strong," I replied, "we have a long night ahead of us."

He grinned and busied himself. Setting two sangrias in front of us, he smiled, "congratulations!"

I squeezed Charlotte and smiled back, "Thank you, only an hour to go."
 
Last edited:
People were entering the Club steadily now, as I led you to yet another room. It was a smaller version of the main room, with a small center stage ringed by chairs. On stage now was a couple in their thirties, pretty by any standard, locked in an embrace. They were slowly stroking each other, as several people, men and women alike, sat in the chairs watching closely. I guided you to an empty seat, as the last vestiges of clothing were stripped by the couple. He was kissing her throat and slowly working his way down her body. They were so close that we could feel the head rise from their bodies and hear the sounds of their hands moving on each other.

You seemed completely entranced by them, your attention glued to their hands as they moved. As he moved over her breasts, your nipples seemed to swell. And when his tongue started to lap her pussy, your mouth parted a little, your breath short. I couldn't help but slide my hand up your dress, and felt your legs part wide for me. As I expected, my fingers met heat and wetness, and began to stroke your pussy.
 
Last edited:
My fingers did not enter you. I was saving that until after the wedding. But they did part your labia and skate up and down your furrow. When I eventually began to circle your clit, I leaned over and whispered into your ear, "My, what a voyeur you have become Charlotte. Its fun watching people fuck, isn't it? I wonder whether you would enjoy them watching you..."

Your face snapped towards mine in surprise, a second before your lips met mine and you tried to suck the tonsils from my throat. You groaned into my mouth as your body shook in climax, everyone in the room now watching us, including the couple on the stage. Your hand grabbed the back of my neck as your breathed hard and opened your eyes.

I was about to say something when I saw three women walking up to us. One of them folded her arms and said, "OK Chris, give her up. A girl needs time with other girls before getting married."

Before I could say anything, they had pulled you to your feet and were escorting you from the room. One remained behind long enough to say to me, "don't worry, we'll take care of her."

I watched you all leave and believed her. What ever else people might think, I had found the regulars at the Club to be very good, caring people, and total pervs.
 
After Charlotte disappeared from view, I got up and walked to the main room. Another friend made a beeline towards me, asking, "marriage? really?"

I nodded and he shook his head, "must be special."

I nodded again and he grinned, "so, we get to try her out?"

"Nope," I replied firmly, "she's mine."

He shook his head, "why not man?"

I looked at him, and trusting him, revealed, "I'm the only one she's ever had, and she wants my baby."

He pondered this, "whoa, this is serious. Well Gods bless you. But you owe us all at least a peek."

I grinned, "we'll see."

He scowled at me and shuffled off. It was then that I heard Phil's amplified voice inviting everyone to see something reallllly kinky on the center stage.

I shook my head and walked to the stage. Phil smiled and said, "believe it or not, some hussy is stealing Chris away. He's getting married."

The assembled crowd gave a loud, "AWWWWWW!"

Then Phil looked out and said, "whoa, and now I see why!"

Everyone turned to look at the bride making her way to the stage.
 
I finally saw what everyone else was seeing, Charlotte, dressed in lace, only lace. The girls had been busy!

You were wearing a veil of lace, held on by a circlet of lace and flowers. It covered your face and trailing down your back. Instead of the dress you had arrived in, a wide strip of lace was stretched across your chest, under your arms and tied in a bow in back. It had been pulled snugly, so your breasts bulged beneath and your nipples were straining the fabric. Over your hips, and barely covering your sex, was a wide strip of lace, tied with another bow over your ass, and trailing down your legs.

As you moved languidly towards the stage, I wondered, "How did they talk you into this?"

It was then that I noticed you carrying a mostly empty martini glass. The girls were walking behind her with the same glasses, all looking very merry.

When you arrived at the stage, you walked right up to me, and I noted you were barefoot. "God, you are beautiful," I gushed, and it was true. I had never wanted anyone as much as I wanted you.

You smiled broadly, tipsily at me, "The girls told me about you."

I was briefly disconcerted, wondering what exactly they had said.

You leaned closer, "Ready to marry me, do all sorts of sexy things to me, make me barefoot and pregnant?"

My eyes went wide with desire, "Ohhh yes!"

You giggled, "they said you would."

"They were right," I said as I took your arm and led you onto the stage.
 
Last edited:
Phil smiled broadly as we stood before him, and like everyone else in the room, was running his eyes over your body. Mental undressing was really unnecessary, as the lace hid very little. I grinned the grin of a man about to marry a pin-up model.

He cleared his throat and said, "Dear Beloved..."

He was nearly drown out by the laughter and giggles, but he continued, "we are here to witness the union of this man and this woman. I hope."

"Do you Charlotte, take this man, from this day forward, to have and to hold, until death shall you part?"

I heard a soft, "I do."

"And do you, Chris, take this woman, from this day forward, to have and to hold, until death shall you part?"

"I certainly do," I replied.

"I bet you do," Phil said under his breath.

"Do you, Chris, promise to love, honor, and cherish Charlotte?"

"I do," I said quite earnestly.

"Do you, Charlotte, promise to love, honor, and cherish Chris?"

"Sort of," you said in an uneven voice, "love, honor, and Obey!"

There were wolf whistles around the room. Phil produced the rings and gave one to me.

I slipped the ring onto Charlotte's finger, saying, "with this ring, I thee wed."

You then did the same for me.

Phil raised his hands, and concluded, "then by the power vested in me, I declare you husband and wife. You may now fuck the bride."

Loud applause filled the room, doubling in intensity when I pulled you in for a kiss. My arms encircled you, my hands on the nakedness of your back, only lace between us. One of your "bridesmaids" called out, "unwrap your present Chris!"

Phil had left the stage and settled into a chair, and like everyone else, was now watching us. I whispered to you, "take my jacket off."
 
Your eyes widened a little and you moved uncertainly. I smiled at you, "Trust me. It will be fun. Now take my jacket off and set it on the side of the stage."

You thought for a second, then walked behind me and slid my jacket off. You took it to the edge of the stage, only a couple steps, and bent over to lay it down. In so doing, the lace bow barely covering your ass covered your cheeks even less. Some applause and few wolf whistles were heard. You looked up, both smiling and blushing. You walked back to me, and I whispered, "That's my girl. Now remove my tie and shirt."

Your hands ran up my chest and to my tie. You loosened it and then slipped it off. Someone's applause attracted your attention. You grinned like the devil and threw my tie to her, to much laughter in the audience. I set my hands on my hips and gave you a mock scowl, "That was my favorite tie!"

You laughed too as you gave me a kiss, your fingers on the buttons on my shirt. You pulled it open and then off my shoulders and out of my pants. You walked over and set it on my jacket, bowing low and showing off. The applause was much lustier this time. I didn't have to tell you anything this time as you walked to me and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I slipped my feet from my shoes as gracefully as I could, as you knelt down in front of me to lower my pants. My cock swing free as you did, hardening, jutting out towards your face. You paused, staring at it, then moved to slip my pants over my feet, one then the other.

You took my pants and stood, walking to place it with the pile of my clothes. As you did, one of the girls leaned closer and whispered something to you. You smiled, and instead of straightening, clasped your ankles and looked back at me. The applause was loud and raucous.

I did what any man would do. I walked over to you and made a great show of swatting your ass. Your eyes widened a little and I joked, "That's for tossing my tie."

Those who heard it giggled. I pulled you upright and a number of people went, "awwwww."

I looked at the assembly, "What? You've never heard of foreplay?"

I turned your body to face the crowd and took your shoulders in my hands. I bent my head down and kissed the side of your neck.
 
Last edited:
Everyone was watching you as I kissed your neck from behind. Your arms hung down by your sides, now idle. I reached for them, and pulled them up, placing your hands on the back of your head, your fingers in your hair. Your torso was now completely open for me to touch. I ran my hands lightly down your side and then up your belly. My fingers met the band of lace stretched over your breasts. Moving over the sheer fabric, I easily found your nipples, and began to tease them to greater hardness. Soon they were engorged and tented the lace beautifully. I heard Phil, who I knew to be a real breast man, moaning, "Ohh man!"

I reached behind you to the bow in the middle of your back. With flare, I pulled the ends slowly, until the bow popped, then I let the lace flutter to the ground. The wolf whistles were probably heard on the next block and loudened as I cupped your breasts and squeezed them together.

Your breath was moving quicker now, your skin flushed, as you became more and more excited. I slid my hand down to your hips, and began to shimmy the lace further and further down your hips, revealing you slowly. A low chant of "how low can you go?" broke out with much laughter. People were clearly enjoying themselves.

When the band of lace passed your hips, I suddenly loosened and slid down your legs. Everyone clapped and hooted loudly, seeing my bride for the first time in the all together.

I looked behind me and motioned for a chair. Phil, ever attentive, quickly set one on the stage behind me. I sat down on it, keeping my legs together. I pulled you back towards me. You stumbled a step, looking behind you, then parted your legs and sat down on mine. I slid you back, until your ass we pressed against my cock and your back leaned against my chest. My hands went two directions, one to your hot, hard nipples, the other down between your legs. I nipped your earlobe and whispered, "And now, my beautiful wife, I want you to cum in front of all these people."
 
Last edited:
Your head leaned back to rest on my shoulder, as I felt you give yourself over to me. I was very pleasantly surprised to find your pussy wet as my fingers passed over your labia. Who would have known that the preacher's daughter was such an exhibitionist?

One hand was slowly stroking back and forth between your breasts, flicking your eraser hard nipples with the fingertips we each pass. The other was skating up and down your wet furrow, fingertips alternately dipping in your wet hole and then massaging your clit. Your body slowly writhed against me, and it took great restraint not to impale you on my cock immediately. "Soon," I kept telling myself.

We kept this up for minutes, and the crowd became progressively more quiet, as though holding its breath in anticipation. Your breathing got harder and harder, until your body tensed and your mouth went wide in a loud moan. Your climax was long and hard, but drowned out completely by the raucous applause and whistles.

In time, your body quieted and I simply hugged you. You stood up and turned around to face me. The crowd vanished in my mind as you stood over me, my cock hard and pointing towards you. You reached down and positioned my hardness, then lowered your pussy to engulf it.
 
There was just a long moment, as the lips of your cunt were parted by the head of my cock and you slowly sank down, rising up and down a few times, taking me deeper each time, until at last you had sheathed my cock entirely within you. You looked up at me, your body trembling, your face innocent. Our eyes met and we mouthed, "I love you," to each other.

And then the noise of the people around us broke back in on us, "ride 'em cowgirl!"

You set your hands on my shoulders and began to raise and lower yourself, riding my cock up and down. Each time your ass met my hips, your breasts bounced, and god it was a gorgeous sight! I brought my hands to your hips and began to help you, speeding you up until you were bouncing on me quickly. Your tits were doing a wild dance and I could feel myself getting dizzy watching them, my cock so eager to fill you with cum.

As I got close, I grabbed you and held you still, while the moment passed. You looked at me a bit confused as I lifted you off me completely. I got off the chair and took you to the edge of the stage. I turned you to face the crowd, and told you to grab your ankles again for me.

You smiled as you complied, sliding your hands down your legs, your breasts now hanging down so sexily. I slapped your ass again, just because I could, then moved behind you and set my cock at your wet opening. I grabbed your hips and thrust, and we all were rewarded by your throaty cry. I buried myself deep and held you, the head of my cock pressing against your cervix. Then, slowly, I started to fuck you in long delicious strokes.
 
This angle allowed me to penetrate deep, really deep, deeper than I had ever been in you. I could feel the head of my cock bottoming out inside you with each stroke. It felt mind bogglingly good to me, but part of me did wonder how it was for you.

It was then that I heard fresh whoops from another part of the room and glanced involuntarily in that direction. I was surprised to see your face projected on a large screen. After a moment, I realized it was not a picture, it was a live image. I looked down to see one of your bridesmaids with a camera in her hand, focused on you. I looked at the screen again and watched you, many expressions playing across your face. Your skin was flushed red, and your mouth was slack. You looked as though you were nearly overwhelmed by everything happening to you. Every time I sank deep, your eyes would widen and your mouth open a little wider, as though groaning. Pleasure? Pain? It was impossible to tell.

I reached down, took a handful of your hair and pulled your head back. Cries of "fuck her!" went up around the room and I did increase me pace and force, my hips slapping your ass now. But the real intent was realized when I watched the image on the screen, your eyes focusing and you realizing it was you.

I called down to the camera girl and beckoned for the camera. The image on the screen became a jumble as she handed it to me. I slowed my hips as I took it and focused on your ass. Many eyes shifted to the screen to watch my cock moving in and out of you, your labia clinging to my length as I pulled out, then disappearing as I pushed into you again.

I gave them a close up for a time, then pulled back and started fucking you again harder, just so they could see your ass shake. God, this was just so fucking hot! I could feel my cock swelling again and knew that I couldn't last much longer. I handed the camera back to one of your maids, who focused on us in profile. She called out, "Fuck her Chris! Fuck her hard! She wants it!"
 
I held myself in you for a moment, reaching around with my hands to fondle your tits. As I toyed with them, pinching the nipples, I set my chin on your shoulder and asked you, "Is she right? Do you want it hard?"

Your face was back on the big screen as you turned your head towards mine, panting, "Yes baby, fuck me, fuck me hard, make it hurt."

I was never one who had to be told twice. I kissed your cheek and then straightened up, sliding my hands back to your hips. My fingers dug into your flesh as I began to pump in and out of your pussy. On screen, I saw your mouth go wide and the expression of pain and pleasure take over your face. My thrusts were hard and fast now, your body rocking crazily with my assault. I growled as I felt my cock swell. My hips were pumping like a jackhammer as I started to cum into your tightness. I heard you screaming over the crowd, who were hooting and hollering as though a goal had been scored at the superbowl.
 
My climax was almost painfully intense, and I was glad the camera was not on me at that moment. When I stilled my hips, I was sweating profusely, as were you. On the screen, your eyes were closed and you looked totally fucked. I pulled my cock from you and you started to tremble. I pulled you upright and turned you to face me, folding you in my arms. A soft "awww" went through the crowd, then a lustier whistle. Glancing at the screen, I saw it was focussed up on your pussy, and the semen trickling down your leg.

I reached down and scooped up a juicy glob. I brought it to your nipple and began to rub it in. People weren't quite sure what to think, but I did it for you, not them. The look of renewed desire and affection on your face was well worth it. You reached down to squeeze a few drops of cum from my ccck and anointed your other nipple.

I kissed you, saying, "now you really are mine, all mine."
 
Last edited:
Life slowly returned to normal at the Club, show over, onto the next attraction, although everyone was looking quite randy after what they had seen. I took Charlotte's hand and they walked to my pile of clothes. I looked at the one remaining "bridesmaid" and asked if Charlotte could have her dress back. The girl grinned at me, and said she probably should, unless I was sharing her with everyone this evening.

You looked at me with sudden concern, and I just smiled, "No, she is all mine."

The girl pouted, "Ohhh, ok." She took your hand to lead you away, muttering about how she really wanted to taste her cream pie.

I watched you depart as i dressed. Soon, I was standing by the bar, having a seltzer with lime, and waiting for my wife. My wife! Now that was kinky!

In due time, Charlotte returned. I offered you my drink and asked if you were thirsty. You put it to your lips and drank most of it down, prompting me, "I guess so. Well you put on quite a performance. I think even the gay guys here want to fuck you."

I pulled you in closer, asking, "the night is young. What would you like to do, or watch?
 
Last edited:
You looked at me, a little glassy eyed, but expressed no preference. I thought about all you had seen and done in the last couple days. I lifted your chin, "Its ok if you are feeling a bit overloaded. You could certainly have cause. If you just want to go home, that would be fine with me."

You looked at me with teary eyes, then seemed to collect yourself, saying softly, "no, I want to stay for a little bit."

"That's my girl," I grinned, leaning over to kiss you. I took your hand and walked with you through the hall, people constantly congratulating us. In time, we were again in the room with the small stage. It was pretty much full, but when we were seen, room was made for us in the front row. We sat down just prior to Sandra taking the stage. She had changed into fishnets and short short black skirt. A small tube top barely covered her breasts. She had put on more makeup, a lot more, and looked for all the world like a cheap, and now pregnant, whore.

She saw your and waved, then stood, looking bored, when John stepped onto the stage. He had changed too, and now looked much more like a street hardened hood. I could see where this was going and looked over at you, your eyes glued to the scene in front of us.

John walked over and wrapped his arm around Sandra and pulled her against him. She seemed, no she way, tiny against his huge frame. He slid his hand up and copped a feel of her breast, and she reacted by trying to pull his hand away. I leaned over and whispered to you, "Don't worry. They are just playing."

John brought his other hand around her and jerked her top down, Sandra's breasts bouncing free. She reacted by starting to flail, trying to break his grasp. But he was having none of it. The tube top and skirt were soon ripped from her body, and his big black hands were dark against her pale skin as he mauled her. Abruptly, he picked her up and set her roughly on all fours facing you, her face a few feet from yours. John had dropped trow and moving behind her. Like the rest of him, his cock was freakin' huge. Sandra's eyes looked like they would pop from her face and she let out a shriek as John entered her pussy roughly. She tried to escape, he held her by her shoulders and started fucking her hard. Sandra voiced only inarticulate screams and cries, her face streaked with tears. The only clues that she was actually enjoying herself were the hardness of her nipples and the obvious wetness of John's cock.

I could see her looking at you and you at her, as though you were sharing the moment. John picked up the pace and with a loud howl started to cum. Sandra looked as though she would shake into pieces as a climax took her as well. They humped and ground against each other for a couple sweaty minutes, drawing their pleasure out. Soon though, they stilled and John pulled out, leaving Sandra's pussy gaping for a short time. He picked her up easily and cradled her, kissing her softly, and carrying her off the stage.

I looked over at you, and grinned, "You see your friends in a whole new light here."
 
Last edited:
We sat for a few moments, but no one else took the stage. I got up and pulled you with me. As we walked, I asked which you enjoyed more, watching or performing. You couldn't answer definitively and I understood. I led you back to the other room you seemed to enjoy, the dungeon. It was a different set of people in there now, but our attention was immediately drawn to a scene on our right.

An exceptionally busty woman was on all fours, her wrists and ankles bound to the top of a very sturdy platform. She was naked, except for a few curious accessories. Around her neck was a thick collar, from which dangled a cow bell. And around her waist was corset, cinched tight. The effect was striking. Her breasts, which hung heavily down, looked even bigger.

The platform put her at the perfect height for several things. The first was to be fucked, and a younger man was standing behind her, holding onto the narrowest part of her corseted waist, and pumping in and out of her cunt for all he was worth. Chris looked at his expression and grinned. He couldn't have been older than 21, and looked as though he had won the erotic lottery. From the way he was fucking her, it was clear he was not in control. His teeth were clenched and he started shaking violently as he came inside her. And then just as abruptly, he stumbled back and fell on his ass, panting. The guys in line behind him laughed, "Happy Birthday!"

The next guy in line stepped up, dick in hand. This scene had been going for a while. Cum was dripping down the length of the woman's thighs and pooled on the platform. She arched her back and shook her ass, encouraging the next guy, who promptly buried his cock in her drenched hole.

I looked at my bride, who was looking at the scene on the other end of the woman's body. Another guy was sitting on the platform, with a wide glass in one hand and the woman's left breast in the other. His fingers were kneading her soft flesh and pulling her nipple. Milk was streaming easily, if messily, into the glass.

It was my turn to shudder, and I felt my cock swelling hard. The woman being milked looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey Trish," I greeted, "having fun?"

Charlotte looked at me, asking, "you know her?"

Trish laughed. "Yeah honey, he knows me," she said with the tone implying that I knew her very well.

"Congratulations," she added.
 
Last edited:
We looked at each other, and I could see you were upset. Jealous? I brought my hands to your face and held you gently. I leaned over and kissed you, then brought my lips to your ear and whispered, "Yes, I was with a few women before I met you. But that was before. You are the one I love, the one I married and the one I want to be the mother of my children."

I felt you nod your head and heard you whisper in my ear. I brought my lips back to yours, kissing over your cheeks, finding them wet. Your lips were trembling as we kissed. I spoke into your mouth, "I really am yours, now and always."

Your arms wrapped around me and hugged me with the intensity of a strange hold. Your lips whispered things into my ear, promises upon promises that would have made a whore blush. I grinned as I whispered back, "I will hold you to that."

We kissed again and then parted to look back at the stage. Trish had the same guy riding her from behind, and was throating the guy who had been milking her earlier. The two guys timed their thrusts to impact at the same time, filling Trish completely, then emptying her. Her breasts still dripped, leaving a puddle of milk on the stage running into the pools of semen.

My view of Trish was suddenly blocked by you as you stood in front of me, straddling my legs. You pulled your dress off and lowered yourself down until your breasts were in my face. "Pretend?" you asked me.

I grinned at you, "in time, we won't have to pretend."

I would have teased you first, but you pressed a nipple against my mouth, and I took it, giving my self over to the fantasy. It must have been powerful for you too, for in short order, your nipple was extremely hard, even your areola puffy. Your moans had emotional tinge to them, as you pulled away and tried to stuff your other nipple down my throat. You rasped that you wanted it harder and I groaned in reply. I sucked hard, drawing as much of your breast into my mouth as I could, my tongue roughly fondling your nipple. You groaned more loudly in response, especially when I cupped your breasts in my hands, pressing them together, and went back and forth between your nipples, sucking and biting them.

I suddenly felt your hands on my pants, jerking them open, and heard you almost cry when you pulled my cock out, hard in your hand. You sat down, impaling yourself on my cock. In two strokes, I was buried deep in you. Your hips began to rock back and forth, my cock sliding a couple inches with each stroke, but always deep inside you. "Please, Chris, Please," I heard you beg.
 
Back
Top