A picture a day....

Seems like you'd be quite the challenge to tame... I'm thinking you're a bit of a "brat" but I bet once I won, you'd be a wonderful little sub slut.

J

My issue is, I'm a little of both. So yup, I'm a brat!! Certain things brings out my Dom side, but I consider myself a sub.

My issue is, I'm a little of both. So yup, I'm a brat!! Certain things brings out my Dom side, but I consider myself a sub.

OK, so a little bit of a switch with the sub side being dominant... Folks like that are usually the textbook definition of a brat. I'm a full-on Dom with NO submissive tendencies, so I like to try to "break" girls like you. ;)

That being said, it sure would be fun to try you out.

J

Alyssa....:heart::heart:

You look so sweet and sexy...........
.....it would seems you have multiple sides to your cute little self........:kiss:

I love all of your pics............

.....but this one floored me.........

attachment.php

You look so sexy pulling your little undies down and giving us a peak at your pubic hair...........:heart:

I love the way you have it stubley like that.....it is one of my favorite looks......:eek:

My guess is that you had your pussy compltley shaved and this is as much as it grew back......
...so what does it look like now........:p

How bout another peak........:D

Alyssa....:heart::heart:

You look so sweet and sexy...........
.....it would seems you have multiple sides to your cute little self........:kiss:

I love all of your pics............

.....but this one floored me.........

attachment.php

You look so sexy pulling your little undies down and giving us a peak at your pubic hair...........:heart:

I love the way you have it stubley like that.....it is one of my favorite looks......:eek:

My guess is that you had your pussy compltley shaved and this is as much as it grew back......
...so what does it look like now........:p

How bout another peak........:D

That was me this morning! Not much has changed! Hehe

Thank goodness for the Holidays. It does look great, but I have to agree Rowan that our tongues need to test it.

Back