Tentacles!

TENTACLES?

  • Out of control!

    Votes: 16 11.1%
  • Ravaged by nameless monster!

    Votes: 56 38.9%
  • Phallic imagary!

    Votes: 23 16.0%
  • FIVE HUNDRED PENISES!

    Votes: 49 34.0%

  • Total voters
    144
surely buggering up the queer forum is a good thing!

It's not when they don't enjoy the buggery! :D

They were all for eating their own cum while wearing women's panties, but it had to be hetero cum! :rolleyes:
 
Now back to talking about two hot bitches with eight tentacles each!

That's my kind of fetish! Whoo Hoo!!!!
 
tumblr_lh2esxleaa1qar158o1_500.jpg
\

Has anyone ever seen the movie Possession (1981) Its has a pretty crazy tentacle sex scene. But aside from that its a great movie.
 
It's not when they don't enjoy the buggery! :D

They were all for eating their own cum while wearing women's panties, but it had to be hetero cum! :rolleyes:

I think this forum was created with the express purpose of keeping the hetero pantywearing male cum eaters out of GLBT. has it worked?

I wonder if the GB will degenerate into purely politics?
 
That looks like an excellent movie already, just from that picture

No that was just a random pic I thought was hot. here is The Movie Poster
possesxsion.jpg


You can watch the trailer on youtube. you can download the movie. It has Isabel Adjani:heart::heart::heart: and Sam Neill.
 
Last edited:
The few I have seen on xvideos look overly fake and cheesy which ruins the picture...
 
I think this forum was created with the express purpose of keeping the hetero pantywearing male cum eaters out of GLBT. has it worked?

I wonder if the GB will degenerate into purely politics?
The mods haven't begun the thread-moving process yet. Sheesh!

And I doubt it. But there will be more politics now. Politics is an inextricable part of GLBT lives, whether we like it or not-- we mostly don't like it. But there you go.
 
KitKat103- that pic is adorable.

Hi, my name is Vixandra and I like tentacle porn. I even write it. Lesbian, non-human tentacle porn at that.

There's just something powerfully erotic to me about a sentient being that can invade all of one's holes at once.
 
Hi, my name's Phil and I like tentacle porn.

It feels so good to get that out.

01.jpg
 
Last edited:
The mods haven't begun the thread-moving process yet. Sheesh!

And I doubt it. But there will be more politics now. Politics is an inextricable part of GLBT lives, whether we like it or not-- we mostly don't like it. But there you go.

nonono... the GB, as in general board, not GLBT board.

will this forum stay unmoderated?
 
I had always fantasized about snakes, having someone fuck me with a serpent sounded hot. I never thought about numerous tentacles, but now I love the thought of numerous tentacles invading any and all openings in me at the same time. How hot... I think I'm getting wet.
 
Then again she's the perfect partner for me, she's like a kink doll. Whatever fetishes I have she picks up and makes them hers (rather than just say just doing them for my sake)

She sounds like tofu .... picking up the flavor based on how she is prepared. :D
 
I had always fantasized about snakes, having someone fuck me with a serpent sounded hot. I never thought about numerous tentacles, but now I love the thought of numerous tentacles invading any and all openings in me at the same time. How hot... I think I'm getting wet.

For me it's not the "invading any and all openings" (I'm not much into penetration), but more the little suction cup thingies all over them.... :D
 
The tentacle can penetrate, it can suck, it can caress, and it can restrain. I prefer versions where the tentacles are not reproductive organs. To me, part of the appeal to an image like the Fisherman's Wife woodcut is that the octopus isn't trying to mate with the woman, he seems to be acting out of a desire to pleasure her. Sex, on some level, happens despite a complete sexual incompatibility, because one member is completely focused on the pleasure of the other. If I were a tentacle monster, my only objective would be to find potential victims and then use my various appendages to give them unimaginable pleasure in unspeakable ways. There's also something so silly and impossible about it.

That said, I also love tentacle imagery with an ominous tone to it... the idea that there are so many potential things that a tentacle creature could do to a woman, you don't know what it's going to be.

Anyway, I wouldn't exactly call this a fetish of mine, but it is a fun thing to let my mind linger on.
 
Back
Top