Women who love to masturbate with other Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got a tens unit from my doctor for a back injury, and I just found another use for it... I am using it on my pussy and it is delivering delightful tingling electric shock sensations to my clit and EVERYWHERE. I am spread eagle and can't move because the sensation is so amazing. It feels like someone is tonguing my clit. ;)

Last edited:
I got a tens unit from my doctor for a back injury, and I just found another use for it... I am using it on my pussy and it is delivering delightful tingling electric shock sensations to my clit and EVERYWHERE. I am spread eagle and can't move because the sensation is so amazing. It feels like someone is tonguing my clit. ;)

Oh my! And I thought my rabbit vibe was stimulating!

I used to have a rabbit and it is nothing compared to this. I'd hook you up and give you a try if I could......... ;)

Woke up at 2:30 am, horny, grabbed my tablet and now reading some *very* taboo stories.
Any women out there doing the same?

Very true. I've outed a few posers already and I've only been on a little over a week. :-/

That aside, afternoon girls. :kiss:

and PM some of these folks to me. Should we start a thread?

Hint, go on yahoo when "she" asks, then start a voice chat without saying anything. It will be really quiet and then they will go away never to be heard from again. I am not a man hater and if that is his thing so be it. Hell I am more tomboy than girl sometimes but tell me from the start and I can roll with that too. I can find lots of things sexy but having the wool pulled over my eyes is not one of 'em.

Hint, go on yahoo when "she" asks, then start a voice chat without saying anything. It will be really quiet and then they will go away never to be heard from again. I am not a man hater and if that is his thing so be it. Hell I am more tomboy than girl sometimes but tell me from the start and I can roll with that too. I can find lots of things sexy but having the wool pulled over my eyes is not one of 'em.

Brilliant!! Although I'm usually pretty reticent to go on chat in the first place. But it's a great idea.

Brilliant!! Although I'm usually pretty reticent to go on chat in the first place. But it's a great idea.

Yeah it has happened a few times sadly. I will chat with just about anyone and if a guy strikes my fancy I can get in the mood too. I prefer women but let's be honest there are not enough of us around and even fewer that don't have husbands or kids nearby so the chances of finding a fem playmate on here are not that good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back