30 and missing y'all

Sorry I've disappeared, have been dealing with a brutal toothache and closest dentist appt is Monday :/

Sorry I've disappeared, have been dealing with a brutal toothache and closest dentist appt is Monday :/

I'm sorry that you've had so much trouble....hopefully tomorrow night you're feeling lots better ! *gentle hugs for a beautiful young woman*

Wishing you Quick Relief!!

Hope the Dentist was able to fix your toothache!! Sending some Love your way Sexy!! :kiss:

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I ended up having a lil splinter of tooth that migrated under the rest of the tooth and was stabbing the root :( but its out now! Feeling much relieved!!

Attachments

• relief-1.jpg
    relief-1.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 20
Thanks for the well wishes guys. I ended up having a lil splinter of tooth that migrated under the rest of the tooth and was stabbing the root :( but its out now! Feeling much relieved!!

Pleased you got that sorted out. You look happy now beautiful girl.

Thankful that you are better ... Missed seeing that Beautiful Smile!! :kiss:

Beautiful. And tough glad you are feeling better.

Glad you’re feeling better!!!!! I hate having pain in my mouth!! Worse feeling in the world if ya ask me!!! Lol

Glad you're feeling better... you definitely not only look relieved, but very stunning. You are truly an amazing woman. ((HUGGLES))
:rose::kiss:

Glad to hear you are better, you are certainly looking good

Woo glad you feel better. Great pic as always

Back