How many of you Americans are proud...

It IS a solution we have applied before in .50 Cal no less.

Points if you can tell me which POTUS it was under.

Having happened once we have to consider it an option even if unsavory.

That doesn't even make sense. You really are crazy.

Is there a Nation on Earth that would be a good model for the USA?

Apparently Norway. That's where Trump wants the new blood to come from. :D

(Of course I've been to Norway when they were grumbling about the Africans coming into the country and taking dishwasher jobs good Norwegians could have--if they wanted to have them.)

Last edited:
I am actually not proud at all to be an American. I think my country is truly messed up and can't imagine why anyone would be proud to be from here.

And I have actually made efforts to leave here and live abroad. I have wanted to renounce my citizenship.

But, living abroad isn't easy. So, I've learned to make the best of where I'm stuck.

It IS a solution we have applied before in .50 Cal no less.

Points if you can tell me which POTUS it was under.

Having happened once we have to consider it an option even if unsavory.

Ah, right, it all comes back...Reagan repelling the great Canadian invasion of ‘84.

Super un-American......though the Scandinavians do have a superior metal scene.

Yea, Venezuela!!! They are super progressive. :cool:

I have no issue with being called un-american.

I said "possibly some south american nations too, but I don't know much about them." So, yes lasering in on one specific country that I've already said I don't know much about is a HUGE burn. I'm so scorched by you comeback. :rolleyes:

Never a doubt in my mind, hell I figured you proud of it.

Most leftist are.

My only question is if it's so bad why stay??:confused:

Why not go to one of the multitude of other countries that are so much better than the USA??

I said "possibly some south american nations too, but I don't know much about them." So, yes lasering in on one specific country that I've already said I don't know much about is a HUGE burn. I'm so scorched by you comeback. :rolleyes:

It wasn't meant to be a burn, more of a jab at the left in general.

Venezuela is "progressive" enough their people are starving....because capitalism is bad!!! Production should be collectivized and distribution of goods and services done only by the god state.

Last edited:

I know how you feel.

I got similar crazy from busybody.

Fact check: Viral image of child in a cage was not detained by ICE

A viral photo of a small child crying with his hands gripping the side of a cage has sparked outrage as the national debate on immigration toils on.

Posted on Twitter last week by filmmaker and journalist Jose Antonio Vargas, the photo is captioned: "This is what happens when a government believes people are “illegal.” Kids in cages." It has more than 24,000 retweets and 35,000 likes.

However, the photo of the young boy was actually taken on June 10, 2018 at an event protesting the Trump administration's "zero-tolerance" policy. The boy is not a detainee. The protest featured signs reading: "If you were separated from your child, what would you do?" and "Hey Trump, what if it were your grandchildren in those dog cages? What would you do then?"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...rying-miscaptioned-not-ice-custody/710396002/

Most leftist are.

My only question is if it's so bad why stay??:confused:

Why not go to one of the multitude of other countries that are so much better than the USA??

I always laugh when people state this.

You cannot just immigrate to another country because you feel like it. There has to be a reason. Or you have to have a boatload of money to invest into their economy.

This is coming from someone who went through the immigration process.

You cannot just immigrate to another country because you feel like it.

You mean other countries that are better than xenophobic Nazi AmeriKKKa have immigration policy??

OMG what a bunch of fucking Nazis.

Oh.....I forgot it's only xenophobic and racist for the USA to have borders of any kind and or an immigration policy. :rolleyes:

You cannot just immigrate to another country because you feel like it. There has to be a reason. Or you have to have a boatload of money to invest into their economy.

This is coming from someone who went through the immigration process.

Every country is different. Austria and Belgium are pretty easy to move to. Just because yours was difficult doesn't mean they all are.

You mean other countries that are better than xenophobic Nazi AmeriKKKa have immigration policy??

OMG what a bunch of fucking Nazis.

Oh.....I forgot it's only xenophobic and racist for the USA to have borders of any kind and or an immigration policy. :rolleyes:

You don’t know what you are talking about. Illegal immigrants are pouring through our border everyday. Hundreds leaving the USA.

The difference, we treat them as humans. Look it up.

Venezuela is "progressive" enough their people are starving....because capitalism is bad!!! Production should be collectivized and distribution of goods and services done only by the god state.

Have you seen the numbers of poor and hungry in capitalist 'murica?

Last official count I saw showed something like 40,000 homeless veterans alone.

There is plenty fucked up and backwards in Venezuela, but there is also plenty that Venezuela and the US of A have in common.

I know you don't give a shit about the poor, hungry, and marginalized in the US. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in your antagonistic reply.

Obama administration officials are rushing to explain photos from 2014

...that your country is locking children up in concentration camps?

Several former Obama administration officials took to social media and news outlets on Tuesday to explain a galleryof years-old photos that showed immigrant children sleeping in shoddy conditions at a government-run holding facility in Arizona.

The images, which were first published by the Associated Press in 2014, resurfaced over the weekend for reasons that remain unclear, and quickly prompted viral outrage on Twitter. One particularly disturbing image showed two children sleeping on mattresses on the floor inside what appeared to be a cage.

A number of prominent liberals — and even a former Obama administration official — shared the photos in outrage, mistakenly believing they depicted the Trump administration's treatment of immigrant children who were forcibly separated from their parents.

Favreau said Tuesday he later deleted the tweet after social media users pointed out that the photos were taken during the Obama administration. But by that point, critics had already rushed to accuse him of concealing Obama's own harsh immigration tactics while condemning Trump's.
http://www.businessinsider.com/migrant-children-in-cages-2014-photos-explained-2018-5

Keeping them safe in cages is a better option than letting this happen:

nymag.com
Obama Administration Handed Child Migrants Over to Human Traffickers

The United States government placed an unknown number of Central American migrant children into the custody of human traffickers after neglecting to run the most basic checks on these so-called “caregivers,” according to a Senate report released on Thursday.

Well, sure, presenting a case where something sort of/maybe like this happened under Obama evaporates any discussion on it happening now--on the scale it's happening now--and being tied directly to using children as hostages to getting money to build a dead-on-arrival border wall.

Sure invoking "Obama" changes everything.

Obama, Hillary, Obama, Hillary (No, don't pay any attention to that Neo-Nazi in the White House) Obama, Hillary, Obama, Hillary.

Did I mention this board being badly infected with sleazy sluggards?

I'm sure many Americans are very excited about this Mexican Shoah running interference for what's in the IG report.

Have you seen the numbers of poor and hungry in capitalist 'murica?

Last official count I saw showed something like 40,000 homeless veterans alone.

There is plenty fucked up and backwards in Venezuela, but there is also plenty that Venezuela and the US of A have in common.

I know you don't give a shit about the poor, hungry, and marginalized in the US. Just pointing out the hypocrisy in your antagonistic reply.

During Obama's time in office, the number of Americans on food stamps was greater than the population of Canada.

With Trump, we have the lowest unemployment rate since 2000 as well as the number of available jobs exceeding the number of unemployed.

Anyone who supports this is obviously an insensitive moron . No decent human being would approve of such treatment. This policy is going to backfire on trump just like everything else he does.

During Obama's time in office, the number of Americans on food stamps was greater than the population of Canada.

Now we just let them starve--or we expect the churches to feed them.

That's SO much better public policy. ;)

Back