Why do cocks taste and feel so good

SaminRafael

Virgin
I've fantasized about sucking a cock since my teens and 50 years later finally sucked a beautiful TGurl's cock - twice.

The first time she came out of the bedroom wearing her LBD (little black dress) looking very fem and very attractive.

Almost immediately I lifted up her dress and saw a nice size cock behind nearly transparent pink panties.

OMG! I was finally going to not only touch but suck a cock!

After a bit of trying I pulled her panties down enough that I could take her cock out and take her into my mouth. A joyous, happy I'M A COCKSUCKER went through my mind as I went up and down on her beautiful cock.

She tasted and felt better than any sexual experience I ever had. So wonderful I wished I was a better cock sucker and could edge her for hours but didn't and she came fairly quickly - I swallowed and within a few minutes she gave me the best blowjob of my life, almost as enjoyable as sucking her.

Seven years later I fall asleep remembering that first cock; wondering if I should try to contact her.

My question is - do most cocks taste and feel this wonderful?

Taste of cock

I can’t explain it, but a cock feels so good in my mouth. The hardness, the sponginess, something about feeling it grow hard is just incredible.

I love pussy, but did a cock once and it was amazing. Would I do it again, hell yes

I can’t explain it, but a cock feels so good in my mouth. The hardness, the sponginess, something about feeling it grow hard is just incredible.

Feeling it grow and get harder in my mouth is one of the best feelings in the world!

Nc

The head...it's texture and feeling it deep as the throat muscles milk it

I've fantasized about sucking a cock since my teens and 50 years later finally sucked a beautiful TGurl's cock - twice.

The first time she came out of the bedroom wearing her LBD (little black dress) looking very fem and very attractive.

Almost immediately I lifted up her dress and saw a nice size cock behind nearly transparent pink panties.

OMG! I was finally going to not only touch but suck a cock!

After a bit of trying I pulled her panties down enough that I could take her cock out and take her into my mouth. A joyous, happy I'M A COCKSUCKER went through my mind as I went up and down on her beautiful cock.

She tasted and felt better than any sexual experience I ever had. So wonderful I wished I was a better cock sucker and could edge her for hours but didn't and she came fairly quickly - I swallowed and within a few minutes she gave me the best blowjob of my life, almost as enjoyable as sucking her.

Seven years later I fall asleep remembering that first cock; wondering if I should try to contact her.

My question is - do most cocks taste and feel this wonderful?

Yes and its amazing and getting close to that its all i think about getting to taste one again

The thrill

When a man is starving his sense of taste is magnified. I was starving to be a cock sucker for real, not just in my every night fantasy's. Hungered for 8 years for it.

A man's dick tastes sublime. His cock head is smooth and warm, his shaft a wood like hard if you have him excited enough with your lips, tongue, throat, moans, and genuine lust to give him a glorious blowjob that he won't forget.

The thickness, patchwork of veins, and length are all factors that make my mouth water. The first delicious taste when you go to a man and gently take him in your mouth is heaven to me.

He needs to be blown and very well. I need to suck his dick lovingly with zeal and genuine passion. He turns me on with his cock and I give him a powerful, ball draining ejaculation that will satisfy his lust for a time.

I love being a cock sucker, I truly love it.

It is more than just taste. There is the feeling of it in your mouth. Against your tongue. Past your lips. And down your throat. The hardness & the softness at the same time. The heat & the throbbing life of it. All combine with the taste to add to the experience.

While I enjoy performing the act itself, what REALLY turns me on is the humiliating sense of subjugation and objectification I experience each and every time I drop to my knees to take another man's cock into my mouth and to suck on it until he ejaculates inside me. It just thrills me to recognize and admit that I am, in fact, a "Cocksucker"!!

It is more than just taste. There is the feeling of it in your mouth. Against your tongue. Past your lips. And down your throat. The hardness & the softness at the same time. The heat & the throbbing life of it. All combine with the taste to add to the experience.

So erotic and yes you described it very well

And his scent as his cock is fully in your mouth and throat and your nose is pressed into his pubes.

I agree - the feel is as important as the taste.

Both wonderful.

I'd suck more if I wasn't concerned about STDs.

When a man is starving his sense of taste is magnified. I was starving to be a cock sucker for real, not just in my every night fantasy's. Hungered for 8 years for it.

A man's dick tastes sublime. His cock head is smooth and warm, his shaft a wood like hard if you have him excited enough with your lips, tongue, throat, moans, and genuine lust to give him a glorious blowjob that he won't forget.

The thickness, patchwork of veins, and length are all factors that make my mouth water. The first delicious taste when you go to a man and gently take him in your mouth is heaven to me.

He needs to be blown and very well. I need to suck his dick lovingly with zeal and genuine passion. He turns me on with his cock and I give him a powerful, ball draining ejaculation that will satisfy his lust for a time.

Okay, you're hot.

I've yet to experience a cock in my mouth. But all of the above descriptions make me even more curious and want to try it even more....

I love you

Oh Tom, I'm in love with you.

your so hot Jenna

OMG such a hit thread!

I think sucking cock is exhilarating. Makes me feel fulfilled turning a man on that way.

My mouth stuffed full, his balls up against my chin or nose depending on the position I’m in, his moans of pleasure, his hands on my head urging me on, his shaft throbbing as he shoots his load down my throat.

I enjoy getting my ass fucked but I LOVE sucking cock. I could do it for hours if given the chance.

Back