Michelle Obama is a PIECE OF SHIT!.....

Pee Oh Ess

Has the Cover Been Blown About Michelle Obama’s Visit to Target?

Would you believe that racist cracker b$%^h asked me to hand her a can of prune juice from the top shelf?

A woman called into the Glenn Beck Show on Thursday, claiming to be the sister of the woman who asked for help. She tells the story differently. In fact, Michelle told the story differently before she saw it as an opportunity to claim racism. She said that her sister who is a huge fan of Barack Obama and voted for him twice, did not know it was Michelle Obama she asked for help. She found out as she was watching TV in bed with her husband when she saw Obama on the David Letterman show. Obama told Letterman at the time that the woman didn’t recognize her and saw her only as someone who could help. That’s a lot different than the story she gave People Magazine.

Beck’s program tried calling the sister several times but did not get an answer. They were hoping to get her confirmation on the story. The sister only identified herself as “Donna” and says her sister voted for Obama twice and her husband works at MSNBC a wholly owned subsidiary of the Democratic National Committee.

Now, I am beginning to wonder if at sometime I may have been the victim of a hate crime in a grocery or department store. Being tall, I have often been asked to help with something on the taller shelves. I may have been racially profiled without knowing it. It’s quite possible that someone black, Hispanic or even gay asked me for help, making me the subject of a hate crime. The truth is I have never noticed the race of someone asking for help. I just do it. Wouldn’t you have to be more than a little racist to keep track of those things? Just sayin’.

Whether this caller was real or not is not important. What is important is that Obama changed the story to make herself a victim. (A victim who takes mega million dollar vacations on your dime)

Courtesy of Red Statements.

well worth the read

the Obola's cant find any RACISM towards them at all....so they MAKE SHIT UP...cause that's what they and other BLACKS do

Re: The Obamas and People

By Peter Kirsanow

, what’s most striking about the Obamas’ People interview are the experiences with racism — out of all the possibilities — that they didn’t cite.

Neither claimed that they were compelled to go to segregated, substandard schools. All evidence is that they each went to decent schools.

Neither claimed that they were compelled to live in segregated areas or substandard housing. In fact, rumor has it they live in pretty decent housing right now.

Neither cited being barred from colleges or law schools on the basis of race. Indeed, given the ubiquity of affirmative-action programs, it’s highly probable that they received racially preferential treatment from such schools.

Neither claimed they were denied jobs due to race. Again, the fact that most major institutions practice affirmative action renders it probable that they were just as, if not more, likely to get jobs than similarly situated white comparatives.

Neither claimed they were denied the ability to vote or participate in the political process. The president has even joked about voting more than once in his hometown of Chicago.

Neither claimed that they were turned away from a restaurant, place of lodging, or had to eat in a segregated area.

Neither claimed they were denied a raise, promotion, transfer or were otherwise treated differently during their employment history on the basis of race.

Neither claimed a publisher refused to publish any of their work or relegated such work to a publishing racial ghetto.

The examples could go on almost interminably, including more subtle ones. Let’s stipulate that, of course, racism and discrimination exist, and that in a nation of 310 million, some instances are egregious. Nonetheless, the Obamas could at least have the grace to stipulate that the fact they have to cite getting mistaken for a valet and being asked to help get something off a shelf (even if such acts are somehow indicative of latent racism) shows the country has made impressive progress over the last 50 years.

By the way, to use Obama’s example, I’m about his age, am a professional, and, on occasion, have found myself standing in front of restaurants. I’ve never been mistaken for a valet. I have, however, been mistaken for a police officer, physician, security guard, truck driver, NFL running back, brick mason, water pipe repairman, Marine, pharmacist, store clerk — just to name a few. As opposed to the Obamas, I was never offended. There was no evidence of racial animus (in fact, some of the people making the mistake were black), and all of the occupations are honorable and worthwhile (I’ve held some of these positions, just not at the time I was so misidentified). But for the perpetually aggrieved, sometimes honest mistakes are presumptive evidence of invidious discrimination.

We can only hope that one day Mr. Obama will be mistaken for the president of the United States of America. So far, he’s given precious little indication he understands that’s what he was elected to be.

would youncare to explain

Sure. You are saying the First Lady is a piece of shit because she interpreted her interaction with the person asking her to get something off a high shelf differently than you would have had that same person in that same circumstance asked you.

If you were able to put yourself in her place and empathize, rather than insisting that your interpretation is the only interpretation of the event, you would not think she is a piece of shit.

Sure. You are saying the First Lady is a piece of shit because she interpreted her interaction with the person asking her to get something off a high shelf differently than you would have had that same person in that same circumstance asked you.

If you were able to put yourself in her place and empathize, rather than insisting that your interpretation is the only interpretation of the event, you would not think she is a piece of shit.

1-In the interview she did with Letterman, she said she was asked for help cause she was tall and it made her feel good

2-Why wont SHE interpret the ACT as most NON PARANOID people would.....a plea for help...why see it as RACISM...which is what she calls it

you should ask her...NOT ME:rolleyes:

Yes, she os a PEE OH ESS

really?

you ask me?

Michelle Obama’s Tales of Racialized Victimhood
She changes her story about her adventure at a big-box store.

By Michelle Malkin
Michelle Obama’s Tales of Racialized Victimhood
She changes her story about her adventure at a big-box store.

Oh, woe is she. In an “exclusive” interview with People magazine this week, first lady Michelle Obama lamented the “sting” of “racist experiences” that she and her husband allegedly still suffer. My message for America’s Marie Antoinette? Cry me a river.

To show how she’s down with The Struggle of post-Ferguson agitators, Mrs. Obama cited a supposedly horrifying incident at a Target store where she was treated, in her paranoid mind, as a subservient. “Even as the first lady,” she bemoaned, “not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf.”

A lowly peon asked her for an innocent favor? It’s Jim Crow all over again! ABC News reports that Mrs. Obama said such “incidents are ‘the regular course of life’ for African-Americans and a ‘challenge’ for the country to overcome.”

Advertisement

News flash: Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe that it is part of the “regular course of life” of tall people of all colors (Mrs. Obama is 5-foot-11) to be prevailed upon to reach high on behalf of those of us who are vertically challenged. These are not odious “incidents” of racism between slaves and masters. They’re matters of common courtesy between equals.

So overcome your ridiculously hypersensitive, privileged self and deal with it, girl! (And now don’t get all hot and bothered about the “girl” thing. Sheesh.)

There is, of course, a truly insidious “-ism” at work here: Cynicism. Mrs. Obama’s dissemination of her false racial narrative in a popular celebrity rag is cunningly calculated to pander to America’s aggrieved leftists. We know Mrs. Obama’s victim sob story is a steaming pile of rotten turnips because the last time she talked about The Incident, it was a feel-good late-night talk-show anecdote devoid of discrimination.

On David Letterman’s show in 2012, the haute-couture-clad first lady recounted the same “incognito” Target visit to demonstrate her just-like-you bona fides. She chuckled as she shared how the shopper asked, “Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?” As the audience laughed with delight and Mrs. Obama grinned from ear to ear, she told Letterman: “I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good.”

From overjoyed Regular Mom to Oppressed Martyr, can Mrs. Obama’s shopping fable get any more absurd? To paraphrase a popular slogan of the social-justice mob: Jig’s up, don’t compute.

It just goes to show you: Once a race hustler, always a race hustler. The first lady demonstrated a willingness to employ accusations of racial oppression for political gain from the earliest days of her adult life. Take Mrs. Obama’s senior thesis at Princeton University, titled “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.” Decrying her racial otherness, the Ivy Leaguer accused her university of pushing her down the dreaded path toward “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”

Yet, while regaling campaign crowds with complaints about bias, burdensome education loans, and the beastly lily-white corporate world, Mrs. Obama neglected to mention that it was a white male Princeton alum who went beyond the call of duty to bring her from her imagined “periphery” to the center of power.

As I recounted in my book Culture of Corruption, Sidley and Austin corporate law partner Stephen Carlson offered the elite student generous career guidance and mentoring while she was an undergrad and then reached out to her again when she was at Harvard Law. She secured a coveted job as a summer associate in 1987, accepted a full-time job upon graduation, and never looked back. Mrs. Obama, perpetual victim, hopped from Princeton to Harvard to prestigious law firms, cushy nonprofit gigs, an exclusive Hyde Park manse, and a crony corporate board appointment before landing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Only in America is such upward mobility possible by a thin-skinned incessant whiner who has fabricated racial tall tales all the way to the tippy-top of the ladder of opportunity. God bless the U.S.A.

Oh, woe is she. In an “exclusive” interview with People magazine this week, first lady Michelle Obama lamented the “sting” of “racist experiences” that she and her husband allegedly still suffer. My message for America’s Marie Antoinette? Cry me a river.

To show how she’s down with The Struggle of post-Ferguson agitators, Mrs. Obama cited a supposedly horrifying incident at a Target store where she was treated, in her paranoid mind, as a subservient. “Even as the first lady,” she bemoaned, “not highly disguised, the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf.”

A lowly peon asked her for an innocent favor? It’s Jim Crow all over again! ABC News reports that Mrs. Obama said such “incidents are ‘the regular course of life’ for African-Americans and a ‘challenge’ for the country to overcome.”

News flash: Oh, deep in my heart, I do believe that it is part of the “regular course of life” of tall people of all colors (Mrs. Obama is 5-foot-11) to be prevailed upon to reach high on behalf of those of us who are vertically challenged. These are not odious “incidents” of racism between slaves and masters. They’re matters of common courtesy between equals.

So overcome your ridiculously hypersensitive, privileged self and deal with it, girl! (And now don’t get all hot and bothered about the “girl” thing. Sheesh.)

There is, of course, a truly insidious “-ism” at work here: Cynicism. Mrs. Obama’s dissemination of her false racial narrative in a popular celebrity rag is cunningly calculated to pander to America’s aggrieved leftists. We know Mrs. Obama’s victim sob story is a steaming pile of rotten turnips because the last time she talked about The Incident, it was a feel-good late-night talk-show anecdote devoid of discrimination.

On David Letterman’s show in 2012, the haute-couture-clad first lady recounted the same “incognito” Target visit to demonstrate her just-like-you bona fides. She chuckled as she shared how the shopper asked, “Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?” As the audience laughed with delight and Mrs. Obama grinned from ear to ear, she told Letterman: “I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good.”

From overjoyed Regular Mom to Oppressed Martyr, can Mrs. Obama’s shopping fable get any more absurd? To paraphrase a popular slogan of the social-justice mob: Jig’s up, don’t compute.

It just goes to show you: Once a race hustler, always a race hustler. The first lady demonstrated a willingness to employ accusations of racial oppression for political gain from the earliest days of her adult life. Take Mrs. Obama’s senior thesis at Princeton University, titled “Princeton-Educated Blacks and the Black Community.” Decrying her racial otherness, the Ivy Leaguer accused her university of pushing her down the dreaded path toward “further integration and/or assimilation into a white cultural and social structure that will only allow me to remain on the periphery of society; never becoming a full participant.”

Yet, while regaling campaign crowds with complaints about bias, burdensome education loans, and the beastly lily-white corporate world, Mrs. Obama neglected to mention that it was a white male Princeton alum who went beyond the call of duty to bring her from her imagined “periphery” to the center of power.

As I recounted in my book Culture of Corruption, Sidley and Austin corporate law partner Stephen Carlson offered the elite student generous career guidance and mentoring while she was an undergrad and then reached out to her again when she was at Harvard Law. She secured a coveted job as a summer associate in 1987, accepted a full-time job upon graduation, and never looked back. Mrs. Obama, perpetual victim, hopped from Princeton to Harvard to prestigious law firms, cushy nonprofit gigs, an exclusive Hyde Park manse, and a crony corporate board appointment before landing at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Only in America is such upward mobility possible by a thin-skinned incessant whiner who has fabricated racial tall tales all the way to the tippy-top of the ladder of opportunity. God bless the U.S.A.

Last edited:
so what you are asking ME to do

is NOT believe what she said

but PRETEND she didn't mean what she said!:cool:

so many BECLOWN themselves in defending something THAT CANNOT BE DEFENDED

Let Me Highlight Charles Blow's Auto-Humiliation

Charles Blow takes up the story of Michelle Obama's "Hands Up - I Can't Reach" brush with hideous racism at Target:

In an interview with People magazine, Mrs. Obama recalled a trip to Target during which “the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

Could the Target shopper who asked Mrs. Obama for help simply not have recognized her and needed, presumably, a taller person’s assistance? Sure, in theory. Or could the encounter have been disdainful and presumptuous, a manifestation of some inherent bias? Sure, that too could have been the case.

Could there have been some combination of those forces at play? Also possible.

The truth is, we don’t know. The lady asking for help might not even know. We are not always aware of our biases, let alone are we always able to articulate them. And people can sometimes be hypersensitive to bias when they are submerged in it.

All we know is that Mrs. Obama questions the encounter and has misgivings about it. For her, it’s a feeling. Others might hear this story and feel that Mrs. Obama possibly overreacted or misconstrued the meaning of the request.

Evidently Mr. Blow does not read any right-wing sites or trouble himself with Google, but we can help. There are answers to some of Mr. Blow's questions in Mrs. Obama's description of the same incident to David Letterman in 2012:

"That’s my Target run. I went to Target," she said. "I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not.”

As the audience laughed, she went on, “And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. ... She had no idea who I was.

So, there is no "presumably" about it - per Mrs. Obama, the woman was short.

Does Mrs. Obama describe the encounter as "disdainful and presumptuous"? Hardly.

Did Mrs. Obama have "misgivings" about the encounter? I suppose it depends on the meaning of "I felt so good", but a reasonable guess is she didn't have a problem with the incident at the time and later considered it to be an amusing anecdote for Letterman. Of course, people with PTSD can say all sorts of things...

Which leaves us where? Perhaps PEOPLE took her comments out of context - maybe she was responding to her husband's stories about being mistaken for a valet or a waiter with the obeservation that sometimes people get mistaken for the help and its No Big Deal. Yes, it's hard to square that with the presentation of the PEOPLE excerpt, but maybe the transcript will reveal yet another agenda-driven reporter in action.

Or (my guess!) Mr. Blow is being a bit trusting and naive here:

All we know is that Mrs. Obama questions the encounter and has misgivings about it. For her, it’s a feeling.

Well, we know that at one time Mrs. Obama did not seem to question the incident. We also know that she and her husband are under pressure to rally to a particular side in the "Hands Up", "I Can't Breathe" controversies. So it is possible she has re-purposed a once-amusing anecdote into a tale of our nation's legacy of slavery because it suits the current political climate.

Maybe.

QUESTIONS HE WILL NEVER ASK OR ANSWER:

Mr. Blow delves into social science and delivers an amusing aside here:

These [pro white/ anti-black] biases were also strongest among those 65 and older, although those 18 to 24 ranked second among the age groups (this strand of bias among college aged people deserves its own study).

I have not performed or attempted to locate such a study of our nation's youth, but I have met a number of survivors of the college admission process. A near-universal observation made by this cream of America's young crop is this - it's a hell of a lot easier to walk into the school of your choice if your black.

Whether this makes them "anti-black" I don't know, but I don't know just what survey responses lead to an "anti-black" score, either.

IDIOM FAIL: "Cream of the crop" is being put down as a failed idiom on my scorecard. Cream rises in, for example, a butter urn; it is hardly a "crop". Help me out - is there any crop that results in cream, or am I right to think that people have been abusing this image for too long? (Spoiler Alert: Google can be such a party-pooper, even when the party is only in my own head.) Well, I won't be crying over spilled milk.

what didn't happen:confused:

Junk, spoken from right wing nuts that make shit up.....god knows why. You didnt laugh at Nancy Reagan for "Just say no!" Imagine is Michelle came out with that today....Let her be. She's been a good First Lady, sitting quietly in the background when you just know there are lots of thoughts rummaging around in her head...

so many BECLOWN themselves in defending something THAT CANNOT BE DEFENDED

Let Me Highlight Charles Blow's Auto-Humiliation

Charles Blow takes up the story of Michelle Obama's "Hands Up - I Can't Reach" brush with hideous racism at Target:

In an interview with People magazine, Mrs. Obama recalled a trip to Target during which “the only person who came up to me in the store was a woman who asked me to help her take something off a shelf. Because she didn’t see me as the first lady, she saw me as someone who could help her. Those kinds of things happen in life. So it isn’t anything new.”

Could the Target shopper who asked Mrs. Obama for help simply not have recognized her and needed, presumably, a taller person’s assistance? Sure, in theory. Or could the encounter have been disdainful and presumptuous, a manifestation of some inherent bias? Sure, that too could have been the case.

Could there have been some combination of those forces at play? Also possible.

The truth is, we don’t know. The lady asking for help might not even know. We are not always aware of our biases, let alone are we always able to articulate them. And people can sometimes be hypersensitive to bias when they are submerged in it.

All we know is that Mrs. Obama questions the encounter and has misgivings about it. For her, it’s a feeling. Others might hear this story and feel that Mrs. Obama possibly overreacted or misconstrued the meaning of the request.

Evidently Mr. Blow does not read any right-wing sites or trouble himself with Google, but we can help. There are answers to some of Mr. Blow's questions in Mrs. Obama's description of the same incident to David Letterman in 2012:

"That’s my Target run. I went to Target," she said. "I thought I was undercover. I have to tell you something about this trip though. No one knew that was me because a woman actually walked up to me, right? I was in the detergent aisle, and she said — I kid you not — she said, ‘Excuse me, I just have to ask you something,’ and I thought, ‘Oh, cover’s blown.’ She said, ‘Can you reach on that shelf and hand me the detergent?’ I kid you not.”

As the audience laughed, she went on, “And the only thing she said — I reached up, ’cause she was short, and I reached up, pulled it down — she said, ‘Well, you didn’t have to make it look so easy.’ That was my interaction. I felt so good. ... She had no idea who I was.

So, there is no "presumably" about it - per Mrs. Obama, the woman was short.

Does Mrs. Obama describe the encounter as "disdainful and presumptuous"? Hardly.

Did Mrs. Obama have "misgivings" about the encounter? I suppose it depends on the meaning of "I felt so good", but a reasonable guess is she didn't have a problem with the incident at the time and later considered it to be an amusing anecdote for Letterman. Of course, people with PTSD can say all sorts of things...

Which leaves us where? Perhaps PEOPLE took her comments out of context - maybe she was responding to her husband's stories about being mistaken for a valet or a waiter with the obeservation that sometimes people get mistaken for the help and its No Big Deal. Yes, it's hard to square that with the presentation of the PEOPLE excerpt, but maybe the transcript will reveal yet another agenda-driven reporter in action.

Or (my guess!) Mr. Blow is being a bit trusting and naive here:

All we know is that Mrs. Obama questions the encounter and has misgivings about it. For her, it’s a feeling.

Well, we know that at one time Mrs. Obama did not seem to question the incident. We also know that she and her husband are under pressure to rally to a particular side in the "Hands Up", "I Can't Breathe" controversies. So it is possible she has re-purposed a once-amusing anecdote into a tale of our nation's legacy of slavery because it suits the current political climate.

Maybe.

QUESTIONS HE WILL NEVER ASK OR ANSWER:

Mr. Blow delves into social science and delivers an amusing aside here:

These [pro white/ anti-black] biases were also strongest among those 65 and older, although those 18 to 24 ranked second among the age groups (this strand of bias among college aged people deserves its own study).

I have not performed or attempted to locate such a study of our nation's youth, but I have met a number of survivors of the college admission process. A near-universal observation made by this cream of America's young crop is this - it's a hell of a lot easier to walk into the school of your choice if your black.

Whether this makes them "anti-black" I don't know, but I don't know just what survey responses lead to an "anti-black" score, either.

IDIOM FAIL: "Cream of the crop" is being put down as a failed idiom on my scorecard. Cream rises in, for example, a butter urn; it is hardly a "crop". Help me out - is there any crop that results in cream, or am I right to think that people have been abusing this image for too long? (Spoiler Alert: Google can be such a party-pooper, even when the party is only in my own head.) Well, I won't be crying over spilled milk.

HATER!

The exact same thing happened to me Thursday. I was in the soda aisle at WALMART when an old, short woman asked me to pull a bottle of Tropical Punch soda off the top shelf for her. It was like on top at the very back. I got it for her and she thanked me. I recently became a trans-African and was so humiliated and put upon to be used for my height and agility. I wanted to clobber her with her cane! Fuggin Honkie.

She beats the hell out of...

Some skanky hoe who banged some fat rich asshole and married him so she could stay in the country and bring her parents here too.

someone asks for help and she says that's RACIST!

FIRST CLASS PIECE OF SHIT!

That's pretty silly. I'm rather tall, and it is not unusual for strangers to ask me to get something off a shelf for them. As a matter of common courtesy, I just do it.

Back