How do I make a move

morgz1221

Virgin
I started talking to one of my friends dad recently and he said he’s a gentleman and isn’t expecting anything but i’m really horny and i’m trying to smash but don’t know how to initiate?

Do i send a nude? Do i straight up say I’m horny?? please help

I started talking to one of my friends dad recently and he said he’s a gentleman and isn’t expecting anything but i’m really horny and i’m trying to smash but don’t know how to initiate?

Just ask him out on a date.

Ask him if he likes to eat out.
If he says yes - say "Me too. Where are you going to take me?"
If he says no - say "I do. Where are you going to take me?"

Too many unknown variables to give any sound advice. The one thing I will say is that given the obvious age difference and the fact you are friends with his daughter, it is very unlikely he is going to initiate anything and will, depending on him, most likely ignore your own flirtations. If you have a desire for someone who is some what taboo or problematic to have a relationship with, and still willing to place him in a very awkward situation and probably one that will have rippling effects on his other relationships (such as his daughter) - then you have to be direct.

The question is, do you really want to put him in that situation?

Next time you're alone with him. Kiss him passionately. He'll get the point.

Back