New People on LIT

sybarite_1

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 24, 2014
Posts
1,837
Is there a place where we can see who the new people are on LIT?
If you're new here...welcome! :heart:
 
I love showing my e-peen to n00bs with female-sounding usernames.
 
I'm new to the site (sort of). Joined way back but just started to really explore the site. All tips are appreciated!
 
Hi,
I'm new here, too.
I had a look at the list, and it see that it's dated as back as 1969.
That can't be right, right?

When, end of 1999, the software for the Bulletin Board side was changed. The dates of joining didn't convert properly so it defaulted to the 1969 date. So everyone with a join year of 1969 were member prior to switching to the vBulletin software, which would have put them in the range of 1989 to 1999.
 
Welcome to all the Newbies! Have fun, and play nice. :)
Unless your playmate wants you to play dirty, that is... ;)

And yes, many join for the stories and have no interest in or knowledge of the bulletin board.
I joined the first time long time back, when everything was done via email; I had to get a second email account to keep my inbox from being locked due to too many submissions. lol.

Second time around, I came back for the stories, found the bulletin board, and have been hanging out ever since. But I've since PM'd with a number of people who don't post to the boards (even though they read them) and are just here to lurk.

Which is fine, really; everyone to their own taste.
 
Joined last week and enjoying my time on here.Happy to receive PMs too.
 
Last edited:
Any Noobs want to PM me, for any reason, feel free. :)
Any or all questions or comments accepted.
 
Back
Top