Shy Little Me

sorry everyone, didnt take any pics on my days off.. my ears were giving me lots of problems and still are. there so sore from the piercings.
i do greatly apologize and as soon as they start feeling better ill take more

no worries honey I know im willing to wait as long as it takes just to see that beautiful face you have

they are now honestly. ive been cleaning them alot / alot better now.
now my only issue is my eye still has a broken blood vessel. giving me a really red and gross eye in my pictures

just take a bunch of photos with you winking at us. they'll be even more bonerriffic than ever!

new pics

Attachments

• Bra....jpg
    Bra....jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 553
  • Bra2....jpg
    Bra2....jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 434
  • Bra3....jpg
    Bra3....jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 460
  • Bra4....jpg
    Bra4....jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 461
  • Bra5....jpg
    Bra5....jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 625
Last edited:
The last 5 on your list work it's probably because I think it only lets you upload 5 per post.

By the way the title shy confidence exactly captures the expression you seem to have in those pictures....that's very nice.

Its fun watching that confidence blossom in you on here.

The last 5 on your list work it's probably because I think it only lets you upload 5 per post.

By the way the title shy confidence exactly captures the expression you seem to have in those pictures....that's very nice.

I couldent agree more love watching you open up to the wide world off lit

yeah, but those aren't uploads in that thread, they're links...

lovely seductive eyes

beautiful hair, and a mouth that I do dearly want to kiss...

Back