Men and "bi-curiousity"

MrSneakyinPA

Really Really Experienced
I have wanted to try "it" for as long as I can remember. Can someone tell me what it's like please, to actually be naked in bed with a horny man?

How did you go from wanting to do it, to actually doing it?

Question for Lit Women: As you probably know, most men are totally turned on my 2 women into each other in bed. Is there any turn on factor for women to see 2 men?

I have wanted to try "it" for as long as I can remember. Can someone tell me what it's like please, to actually be naked in bed with a horny man?

How did you go from wanting to do it, to actually doing it?

Question for Lit Women: As you probably know, most men are totally turned on my 2 women into each other in bed. Is there any turn on factor for women to see 2 men?

As a woman, YES...major turn on for me. I don't think I could ever date a straight man again. ;)

Ahh, it was moved here. I didn't know about this part of the forum. Thanks guys.

I'm not gay by any means but sometimes, just sometimes there is something so ridiculous hot about being with a man. I guess that makes me bi and I'm totally okay with that.

Also, men seem to give far better head than women on average.

Also, maybe it was the sheer naughtiness of it but I completely went in my pants the first time I went down on a guy (a roommate in the Army no less).

For me it is such a turn on being around a naked man. The first time I was very turned on, nervous and felt sick to my stomach. His cock hard in front of me was a shock. I had never been that close to a hard cock other than my own!

I'm so glad I did it though. When he put his cock in my mouth I knew at that moment that I was bisexual beyond doubt and this was an incredible revelation.

My gf loves to watch me with other guys and neither one of us would be any other way now!

Making the move was very difficult. Telling your best friend of 20 years that you want to suck his cock is not that easy to do!!!

For me it is such a turn on being around a naked man. The first time I was very turned on, nervous and felt sick to my stomach. His cock hard in front of me was a shock. I had never been that close to a hard cock other than my own!

I'm so glad I did it though. When he put his cock in my mouth I knew at that moment that I was bisexual beyond doubt and this was an incredible revelation.

My gf loves to watch me with other guys and neither one of us would be any other way now!

Making the move was very difficult. Telling your best friend of 20 years that you want to suck his cock is not that easy to do!!!

Just told my wife I might be bi, not going over too well at this time

Just wondering.... why did you feel the need to tell her if you just "might be" and what kind of reaction were you expecting from your wife?

I've always been curious also, but never had the nerve to try it. The thought of a hot, hard cock in my mouth turns me on. Even more if my wife watches.

I like having a hot hard cock in my mouth too...or finding a nice hot mouth that likes to suck on mine. If you ever want to give it a shot..... ;)

Wondering why you did this as well?

Would you ever say to her "I'm really attracted to your best friend - I get so turned on just thinking about her"? Yes / No? If you respect and love your wife I think it wise not to make her feel unnecessarily insecure.

You have just basically announced to her "I desire other people other than you and it includes men as well". I give your marriage twelve months tops. You have just given her a double dose of insecurities.

-----------

Wondering why you did this as well?

Would you ever say to her "I'm really attracted to your best friend - I get so turned on just thinking about her"? Yes / No? If you respect and love your wife I think it wise not to make her feel unnecessarily insecure.

You have just basically announced to her "I desire other people other than you and it includes men as well". I give your marriage twelve months tops. You have just given her a double dose of insecurities.

I ended up with a relationshiop
ending because the woman found
out from friends "just what I was
like". I wasn't very open then so
it was hard to take. It was like
she turned on me.
Different strokes for different
folks I guess.

OK - unfortunate and sad you went through that - but you are saying that you had a past that you had not disclosed. This person is just now announcing "I might be". - unless there is more that he is not admitting to... hmmm

Let's be honest - we all are likely to have lustful thoughts for others while we are in a relationship - but where/when do you take the step to tell your partner? Is it really a surprise that a partner might be going through "not going over too well at this time".

He has said "Just told my wife I might be bi" ...So I am thinking that already he is not telling the whole truth. Is he really surprised that it is not going over well? I doubt and I also doubt about the "might be" status. Probably she has a very sound reason for "not going over too well at this time".

12 months tops

can't say I was actually curious...my first person/person sexual experience was with another fella.... young bucks experimenting... I never thought, Mmmm, that male on male sex was IT....When I noticed girls wearing tight shirts to school and those perpetual hard nipples....It was girls that got the hooks in me.

I was for ever checking out cocks in the locker room.... but, never acted again until my first Marriage sunk...Then I rekindled that excitement, with a married cpl. Then another 19.5 yr hiatus from enjoying the pleasure of m/m sex.

Naked in bed with a horny man.......until you find a grove, your a little clumsy..your mind is going a mile a second, your nervous, even shaking like it's cold. His hand know where to go, as do yours... when you notice that your not hard...as a matter fact, your willy is nearly like that walk into a cold lake...')
Once you've relaxed... and your tongue licks his nipples or the tip of his cock...and your sucking him...then lust takes over... You might surprise yourself, when you push his legs up and start licking his ass....

Last edited:
I find a lot of men quite open to bi sex on here. I've had vibes dildos and strap ons in me but I really want to experience a hard cock slowly penetrate me. Fuck me for a long time and cum in me the my wife would love to lick the cum out.

I was seduced by older gay men who picked me up while I was hitchhiking. They offered a warm bed, a shower, sometimes a massage, always a blowjob. How could I say no to that?

Plus I would never see them again if I didn't want to, and nobody else would ever know what we did together.

At first I always played the dominant, male role. They did the sucking and I did the fucking. But eventually I got curious, and I had to try sucking cock. I liked that enough that I went 'all the way', kissing and letting them fuck me.

Now I enjoy sucking cock more than sucking boobs.

No regrets. I think my bisexuality has made me a better lover, since I know how it feels to play both roles.

Anyone who limits themselves to sex with just the opposite gender is missing a lot of fun. I like hairy chests and legs just as much as I like boobs and nice butts.

Its all about dropping your inhibitions and surrendering to the lust and passion. Gender is irrelevant.

agree

Agree totally with the first part. The nervousness was more than I expected. Lying in bed, both of us naked, feeling our bodies touching. Wow it was hot!. Then actually touching another mans cock and getting the nerve to put him in my mouth sent me over the edge.
Can't tell my SO about it though:(

Wow guys. I'm more horny than than ever, the thought of other men feeling the same.

Nothing compares to the real thing.
Feelin the thickness of the cock in be ass, and ur not in control like ur dildo. It's sooo good

Nothing compares to the real thing.
Feelin the thickness of the cock in be ass, and ur not in control like ur dildo. It's sooo good

I want that SOOOOO BAD!!!!

I should rephrase that. I want that "again" soooo bad. When I was to young to mention here. A neighbor and I ...... a couple times. Sadly, they moved. :(

Last edited:
I hope you allow yourself the opportunity to experience being with a man at least once. I think most men think about this a lot of times. The feel of a cock in my hand is just so tremendous. And then massaging it, feeling it throb in response to my strokings.

We have been going thru some very hard times. Divorcd was asked for. She knows I like a vib in me, I am trying to find out if I am bi or just like a vib in my ass. A man in my fantasy would be nice, so we discussed my situation.

Back