Just for the fun of it...

Yep scouries + scouriesworld on ignore - and it was such a relief.
By the way, how about listing all of the alts here, so I can include those as well.

I've considered putting JBJ on ignore, but so far all I do is avoid threads where he starts posting.

Good idea.

Scouries? If he offends you, you need a life rather than your safe coma.

I resisted IGGY for years but a few nitwits post so many notes to a thread its easier to IGGY them than deal with the clutter they create. Mostly the large attachments they have.

I only have Pilot on ignore and that's only from a couple of weeks ago.

The thing about Scouries is he's like one of those train wrecks, that you can't help rubbernecking at.

Same thing with Zanzo.

And for whatever reason JBJ (probably 2nd most ignored after scouries) always makes me laugh. I just can;t take his shit seriously

Those who have me on IGGY arent kids I wanna play with anyway. Theyre bench warmers compared to TEX and STELLA.

Every once in a while I empty my ignore list. See who is irritating enough to relist.

It isn't necessarily the ones who consciously troll, either-- a bunch of broken record types from the fetish forum, mostly.

Scouries is definitely a broken record. :rolleyes: So what is it-- 9 to 4?

I think you need to add another column. Those who don't have him on ignore but that do ignore him.

That would just complicate matters even more since i didn't ask who didn't have him on ignore in the first place.

:eek: Does anyone else smell peanuts and elephant shit?

No JBJ, I don't have you on ignore and I won't quote you for the ones that do. You're not really an annoyance, more like a joke without a punchline.

That would just complicate matters even more since i didn't ask who didn't have him on ignore in the first place.

:eek: Does anyone else smell peanuts and elephant shit?

No JBJ, I don't have you on ignore and I won't quote you for the ones that do. You're not really an annoyance, more like a joke without a punchline.

Dear Reader

Our TEX wears a bicycle helmet when he attempts any serious thinking or posts.

Dear Reader

Our TEX wears a bicycle helmet when he attempts any serious thinking or posts.

Maybe thats what I should be doing. I need a fucking helmut. Great advice JBJ.
Btw, where did you get the pic of the elephant ghost?

That's his pet KKK elephant. Lardo.

Nah Im pretty sure thats an elephant ghost. Isnt Lardo some kind of italian dish?

Stella_Omega said:
It's Karl Rove trying to scare the kiddies.
Thats a politician right? You Americans and your funny names just kill me:D

...and your cigarettes of course ;)

I have 'scouries' on ignore, which is a bloody nuisance because he (?) once did a remarkable series on the great painters and I actually learned something.
I have JBJ on ignore.

Meanwhile, I have found just the product for us:-

Attachments

• Troll Spray.jpg
    Troll Spray.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 30
I would be very interested to know how I get the picture on the screen, rather than a pointer to an "Attached Image".

I have 'scouries' on ignore, which is a bloody nuisance because he (?) once did a remarkable series on the great painters and I actually learned something.
I have JBJ on ignore.

Meanwhile, I have found just the product for us:-

You could cause mayhem in the local bingo parlour with that little spray can :D

I would be very interested to know how I get the picture on the screen, rather than a pointer to an "Attached Image".

Just clik the "insert Image' button above and paste the URL for the image

attachment.php

I like it under the rock. Its cozy. And I post from under there if I try. :cattail:

I tried posting from the top of the rock once but I started sounding like a newfie :D

Sorry, that was a terrible joke :eek:

P.S. (For non-canadians-Newfoundland is called The Rock)

I tried posting from the top of the rock once but I started sounding like a newfie :D

Sorry, that was a terrible joke :eek:

P.S. (For non-canadians-Newfoundland is called The Rock)

LOL. Made me laugh. :eek:

Under the rock seems to evoke a Fraggle Rock-type space to me. Only with fewer muppets. :D

See, I told all of you that it was going to be fun. ;)

Maybe thats what I should be doing. I need a fucking helmut. Great advice JBJ.
Btw, where did you get the pic of the elephant ghost?

You folks are thick. Its the GOP in its KKK sheet.

I have scouries and a couple of others on ignore, mostly just to reduce the clutter on my screen.

Back