Random request: Famous/notable people who would be opposed to incest

I know this is a very bizarre and specific request, but I was hoping people could help me come up with a list of relatively well known figures -- be they celebrities, historical figures, or other people of note -- who would have some sort of vague reason to be opposed to incest and would be willing to fight to stop it.

I'm writing a humor story about incest and the basic gist of it is that a group of notable public people who have engaged in, been rumored to be engaged in, or have been shown to support it in some way are doing battle against a group of people who are against it.

I have plenty of notable people for the pro-incest side (Woody Allen, Nick Cassavetes, the guy who created Game of Thrones, historical figures throughout history who have married their cousins, etc.) But I am having trouble figuring out who should be on the anti-incest side.

I'm not looking for people who actually had their lives ruined by being forced into some sort of non-consensual incest relationship. That's too serious and this is is a wacky humor story - I'm more looking for people who may have hypothetically been negatively effected by a consensual incest relationship or the hint of one that may not have even involved them, and who haven't really engaged in any sort of incest themselves.

Here is the list of what I have so far. Note that it can be a stretch if it has some sort of believable basis.

-Julius Caesar - The Roman Empire was one of the first ancient groups in civilization to ban incest. Caesar is the poster boy of the Roman Empire, of course.

-Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown - their daughter and a guy who was basically their adopted son started having a relationship that they disapproved of.

-The guys who play the brothers on the TV show Supernatural - this show is probably most notable for the amount of brother/brother gay incest fanfiction it creates, and the two actors on it have said that they hate it.

-The guys who play the Weasley twins in Harry Potter - same situation as above, but even worse since these two guys are actually twin siblings in real life. They even posed for a picture one time where they held a sign saying "Say no to twincest."

-Brad Pitt - okay, this one is a huge stretch, but here's my reasoning. Brad Pitt is married to Angelina Jolie. Several years ago, there was a controversy where Angelina Jolie was seen to be getting too hot and heavy with her brother, even kissing him on the lips at a few events. In my story Brad Pitt could catch Angelina cheating on him with her brother. So as you can see, it could be a bit drawn out and hypothetical as long as it has some basis in something real somewhere.

So as you can see I'm sort of grasping at straws, but I do really want to write this story as I have everything figured out and written everything except for the exact people who will be on the anti-incest side of the battle. Feel free to think outside the box.

If you come up with someone who makes sense in this context and I use in my story, I will credit you at the end!

Thanks!

I know this is a very bizarre and specific request, but I was hoping people could help me come up with a list of relatively well known figures -- be they celebrities, historical figures, or other people of note -- who would have some sort of vague reason to be opposed to incest and would be willing to fight to stop it.

I'm writing a humor story about incest and the basic gist of it is that a group of notable public people who have engaged in, been rumored to be engaged in, or have been shown to support it in some way are doing battle against a group of people who are against it.

I have plenty of notable people for the pro-incest side (Woody Allen, Nick Cassavetes, the guy who created Game of Thrones, historical figures throughout history who have married their cousins, etc.) But I am having trouble figuring out who should be on the anti-incest side.

I'm not looking for people who actually had their lives ruined by being forced into some sort of non-consensual incest relationship. That's too serious and this is is a wacky humor story - I'm more looking for people who may have hypothetically been negatively effected by a consensual incest relationship or the hint of one that may not have even involved them, and who haven't really engaged in any sort of incest themselves.

Here is the list of what I have so far. Note that it can be a stretch if it has some sort of believable basis.

-Julius Caesar - The Roman Empire was one of the first ancient groups in civilization to ban incest. Caesar is the poster boy of the Roman Empire, of course.

-Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown - their daughter and a guy who was basically their adopted son started having a relationship that they disapproved of.

-The guys who play the brothers on the TV show Supernatural - this show is probably most notable for the amount of brother/brother gay incest fanfiction it creates, and the two actors on it have said that they hate it.

-The guys who play the Weasley twins in Harry Potter - same situation as above, but even worse since these two guys are actually twin siblings in real life. They even posed for a picture one time where they held a sign saying "Say no to twincest."

-Brad Pitt - okay, this one is a huge stretch, but here's my reasoning. Brad Pitt is married to Angelina Jolie. Several years ago, there was a controversy where Angelina Jolie was seen to be getting too hot and heavy with her brother, even kissing him on the lips at a few events. In my story Brad Pitt could catch Angelina cheating on him with her brother. So as you can see, it could be a bit drawn out and hypothetical as long as it has some basis in something real somewhere.

So as you can see I'm sort of grasping at straws, but I do really want to write this story as I have everything figured out and written everything except for the exact people who will be on the anti-incest side of the battle. Feel free to think outside the box.

If you come up with someone who makes sense in this context and I use in my story, I will credit you at the end!

Thanks!
Wow! you certainly live up to your handle.

Keep smokin that wacky baccy kiddo!

Well, you've already got Woody Allen on the "Pro" side... Might want to add Mia Farrow to the "anti" side. It was her daughter, after all...

Well, you've already got Woody Allen on the "Pro" side... Might want to add Mia Farrow to the "anti" side. It was her daughter, after all...

Not really. She was just one of a dozen adopted ones, bought wholesale. I imagine that Mia was more pissed at Woody than concerned about the daughter.

I know...

Tina Turner was sexually abused as a child; I think Gloria Steinem was as well.

Mackenzie Phillips admitted to having a decade long affair with her Dad live on air. I doubt she was lying.

Just pick a bunch of those bible thumping moron's and moral majority leaders. They oppose everything.

Then again, behind the scenes they're also guilty of everything so maybe that won't work.

In case you were curious about this post and wondering where the hell I was going with this, the full story has now been published.

http://www.literotica.com/s/stupidest-incest-story-ever-written

I didn't quite have enough people for the anti-incest side so for the most part I replaced them with another entity. It was put in the incest section as it contains plenty of incest, but it is a humor/satire story. Let me know what you think!

Anti Incest Celebs....

I know for sure Tori Amos (a singer) does charity work for a foundation that fights those types of things.

Back