I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of new men to the thread. mmmmmmm yummy:heart:

Migyht be because it's fathers day and many older guys have had their children move away.
Sometimes an old guy needs the feeling, if only virtual, of being appreciated.
Not that he has fantasies of daughters, just fantasies of younger.
Probably not making sense here am I.
Oh well.

You are making sense.

Sorry to be a fun breaker, but i Dont think so :p. It's a pure coincidence. Everybody seems to have appeared in here after Sir PA posted in a ad of a girl saying she loves older mens.

And Thanks to him to make me discover that thread, and other one on " Daddy" !
 
Well It looks like my job here is done. (Gets on horse & rides off into tne sunset. Wait a minute, what the hell is a duck doing riding off in the sunset on a horse!!!!!)
 
Last edited:
Mmmm.. Am not sure i really want to see a duck trying to "ride" the horse !

Should be amazing thought !!!"
 
Hope everyone has had a good weekend..welcome to all the newbies that have joined this great lil thread
 
Well hello everyone who said hello :). I will be on for a bit longer myself, always free to chat with anyone who is bored as well!
 
I logged off for a few, but back on now for anyone who missed me, sorry! Might have to PM me your user name, some I have to add first before they can message me.
 
Evening all. Made the trek from The 4th State to the 31st State in the Union. Have a great Monday Y'all!
 
Hello younger women

Dirty older man looking for some enticing chats over the next couple of days. Feel fee to drop me a pm to say high.
 
Good Morning to all the sexy older men out there and to the even sexier women who love them. (turns and pours a whole bowl of popcorn on PA's head) hope everyones day goes great. Hugs and kisses to those that need them. (gooses PA and runs for it laughing) :kiss:
 
My "older guy" was with me the other night -

"His weight was on me . . . pressing me into the bed and leaving me helpless to do anything but lay there under him. He slipped his arms behind my knees and lifted my legs towards my chest and thrust into me so hard and deep that I caught my breath for a second as I came, and then exhaled the barely audible words . . .”Yes, please, please”. I felt him get larger inside me and he began to fuck me as if I were the only one who could satisfy him. Sometimes he would slow and start grinding into me again, and soon I could feel my clit ignite and erupt again and I literally cried as I begged him not to stop.
He pulled out of me quickly and turned me over propping my hips on a pillow. Expertly he began kissing, tonguing my ass and rubbing his pre-cum slick cock between my pussy slit and ass cheeks. My first thought was that he was going to try to have anal sex with me and in my panic, I began to squirm and struggle trying to get away from him, but he held my hips firmly and almost shouted at me to stop! Scared and on the brink of tears I stopped moving and asked him not to take me that way . . . he said nothing but continued to position my hips and then guiding his cock into me doggie style began fucking me again until he came in a grunting, hot, thick ejaculation.


We lay there recovering with him behind me still stroking and rubbing between my legs pulling one last orgasm from me before untying my hands and our drifting off into exhausted sleep."

Very nice..thank you for sharing that. So well described - I could almost 'feel' the action..mmmm
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top