bi-curious female for same

keebs said:
5'3", 130 lbs, 36C, 28-30, 36-38? Haven't done these in a long time. goin by clothes size. not posting as link FG, sorry

no worries, had to ask btw; You are 1 tasty morsel!!

stats...

5'6", between 170-180 i love going to the gym, not sure about bra size.. i always wear a sports bra and i need new ones, will get back to you on that. wearing jeans, gray t-shirt, white bikini undies..love the colour white..and socks.. with white/blue Nikes.. in the computer lab right now..or I would be barefoot. :cool:

womenrhot said:
5'6", between 170-180 i love going to the gym, not sure about bra size.. i always wear a sports bra and i need new ones, will get back to you on that. wearing jeans, gray t-shirt, white bikini undies..love the colour white..and socks.. with white/blue Nikes.. in the computer lab right now..or I would be barefoot. :cool:

Rock on GF!

Filly Gal said:
5'8" 34b 134lbs blonde bi neatly trimmed down below

me:

black v-neck sweater, black pants, black 3" mules, black satin pushup bra and thong

5'2 .. 34B, 116#, brunette, bi, trimmed pussy... sometimes shaved if I'm in the mood

For FillyGal...

I am 5'5", 125 pounds with brown hair and green eyes, 34b...and I love to keep my pussy smooth. ;)

Nikki

Just sitting here in my beige robe, blue lace bra and panties thinking about Filly Gal licking my 36C boobs using that dildo of her on my wet pussy

I would love to watch her do that to you.

funmegan said:
Just sitting here in my beige robe, blue lace bra and panties thinking about Filly Gal licking my 36C boobs using that dildo of her on my wet pussy

Just let me say, all of you are welcome to join Filly Gal and myself - it will be a great all girl orgy - lol

mmmm, there are a LOT of hot sexxy bi gurls in here

sigh ... but thousands of miles apart .. pout

Hey Sexies....we are all thousands of miles apart :heart: :kiss: ... but cell phones are awesome :devil: !! so loving my phone calls lately... get me in the mood for my pics... which i have put some news ones up....

yum

Nikkigirl_87 said:
I am 5'5", 125 pounds with brown hair and green eyes, 34b...and I love to keep my pussy smooth. ;)

Nikki

tasty nikkigirl, very tasty. Hey Filly Gal, it's night now, pink Vickie's Secret cami top, and Vickie's pink panties with a VERY wet spot around my smooth & very wet self!! ! Having a good night sexy ladies?

keebs said:
tasty nikkigirl, very tasty. Hey Filly Gal, it's night now, pink Vickie's Secret cami top, and Vickie's pink panties with a VERY wet spot around my smooth & very wet self!! ! Having a good night sexy ladies?

All you wanton sexy wenches have made me wet!!

Have a super sexy day ladies

Too bad we can't all get wet reading those steamy pms.... such a voyuer at times.. as well as an exhibitionist.... i think gypsy and filly are super hot for each other.... :devil:

can't wait to tell everybody who i am totally hot for :kiss: :devil:

Back