Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, you get those, too?

:p

Well now, at least today's was a little more interesting. He wrote politely and sent me a naughty picture to look at. (not of him, thank god.)

If that one was anyone I know, speak up, that photo was hawt! ;)

Honestly, though, I should change the way I talk on here, I must be sending some kind of vibe.

Well now, at least today's was a little more interesting. He wrote politely and sent me a naughty picture to look at. (not of him, thank god.)

Honestly, though, I should change the way I talk on here, I must be sending some kind of vibe.

Sorry it wasn't me. I can still send you some sexy non-self pis if you like. :p:devil:

LOL, I think all the gurrls get them. Even me sometimes. anna said one of her friends and she discovered they had a 'green' PMer, he would recycle his messages to them and send the same one to lots of women :D.

I very rarely get them, maybe cuz I will pretty much do anything in the public threads anyway? :devil:, but I had a hysterically funny one which cited medical evidence in support of his claim that what he wanted me to do was anatomically possible. I never read all of it because I was crying too much with laughter to make out all the words. I should be green too and recycle it in a FAWCing good story.

It's like builders looking at you when you go past the building site. Annoying (unless you needed reassurance about the effect those shoes have with a short skirt), we have to shrug it off even though it's unfair and makes us cross, because we have enough to worry about already.

You behave very well, unfortunately PMers like nice girls ;).
:heart:

Stop PMing the poor girl! :p

Hey, now. I may classify as a 'weirdo,' but I'm hardly a troll. :p I don't have the hair for it.

Yes! From "members" who have no history at all, no posts, no profile just, "Hi, Jim 40 from Canada. Want to chat?"

That's the most innocent, at least.

How am I? Not interested, that's how I am!!! :)

Can't be helped. I think it's your name. They see "Shea" and think hot Irish redhead. "Blue" gets easily corrupted to "blew," and you can see where their minds are going with that.

So, really, it's your own damn fault. :p

Hey, now. I may classify as a 'weirdo,' but I'm hardly a troll. :p I don't have the hair for it.

Can't be helped. I think it's your name. They see "Shea" and think hot Irish redhead. "Blue" gets easily corrupted to "blew," and you can see where their minds are going with that.

So, really, it's your own damn fault. :p

And I suppose it's my fault so many slaves message me?

Unrelated blurt:

I'm getting impatient.

Ok, random question. What can anyone tell me about St John's wort? Has anyone used it before?

And I suppose it's my fault so many slaves message me?

Unrelated blurt:
I'm getting impatient.

A Mistress should always be patient, or so I am reliably informed.

Ok, random question. What can anyone tell me about St John's wort? Has anyone used it before?

See this.
A while ago, it was reckoned to be better than all manner of patent stuff from the Chemical people. Several drugs in fairly common use specifically say "don't take this if you are taking St. John's Wort". It has been used for centuries round England.

It wasn't easy earning that name. :)
No, Mistress Lynn.
We've all got the scars to prove it. :rose:

A Mistress should always be patient, or so I am reliably informed.

See this.
A while ago, it was reckoned to be better than all manner of patent stuff from the Chemical people. Several drugs in fairly common use specifically say "don't take this if you are taking St. John's Wort". It has been used for centuries round England.

No, Mistress Lynn.
We've all got the scars to prove it. :rose:

Thanks. I picked up a bottle after hitting the gym. Let's see how this goes.

Thanks. I also saw that it increases skin sensitivity to light so I'll have to be extra sure that I keep up on sunscreen applications during the summer.

Don't see anything about antacids or aspirin, so I should be ok.

I rather suspect you'd be better off either:

[a] talking to your Doctor
looking it up on the 'net and getting as much info as you can - before trying it.

PS. Please don't try to roll a 747 after taking it !
:)

Odd, but I imagined a night with a 24-year-old guy to be far more fun than last night was. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back