The "New and Improved" Incest Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
family yumm yumm

Anything in family is always hot
Whether it is tight virgin sister or hungry n experienced mom
Or sagging granny
Fucking family cunt is always erotic

My first cousin and I used to play as kids and were roommates in our early twenties, but other than some light kissing and getting to second base nothing to write/brag about.

A couple of years ago, when I was going through a divorce, she flew out to see me. Sharing some wine in the pool late one evening she confided that her and her husband were having some issues. In the course of the conversation she asked if all guys wanted their dicks sucked. I, of course, said, "YES!" She admitted that she didn't like to do that, but might be willing to to save their marriage.

More wine, a long passionate kiss, and an embrace lead to roaming hands. I lifted her teeshirt up and fondled her 38Ds. My probing tongue found her ear and she lit up. Her hands were pulling my trunks down and she was moaning loudly. I began to kiss her neck and she grabbed my hardening 5" dick, as I kicked out of the trunks, and started to slowly stroke me as I pinched her nipples. Between the pinching and kissing of her neck she was beginning to get really loud, so I retreated to get another bottle of wine.

Getting back to the pool she was nude. Being as how we were both in our late 50s there were no hard bodies, but she was attractive and having a willing naked female right there and my thoughts of incest didn't exist.

I sat her on the edge of the pool and ran my hands up her thighs and traced her her outer lips with my thumbs. Up and down a couple of times and I replaced my thumbs with my tongue. Slowly teasing just short of her clit, down to her little bud. She stopped me and said that was dirty. I told her to let me worry about that and to trust me as I continued. She was getting into it when I finally took her clit into my mouth and started sucking and nibbling. She grabbed my hands and begged me to squeeze her nipples. "Harder, harder," she kept repeating. Her hands were shoving my head into her dripping pussy as her orgasm exploded and I'm sure the neighbors knew she was cumming.

"Your turn," she said, "change places with me."

I sat on the edge of the pool and she moved between my legs. Grasping my dick in her hand she just looked at it while slowly pumping her hand. She looked into my eyes for a moment, bent her head, and licked the head. She then took it into her mouth and started sucking and biting. I had to stop her and tell her not to use her teeth. She went back to sucking, licking, and kissing and it became very enjoyable to watch my cousin sucking me. She really was pretty good at sucking after saying she didn't like doing it. As she continued I was about to explode and told her. She started sucking harder and buried her nose in my pubic hairs as I let the first blast go into the back of her throat. She hesitated for a second and then attacked me with a passion. She took all I had and swallowed all of it.

We spent the next two weeks together eating, sucking, and fucking inside and outside, in the pool and on the deck. For a couple of late 50 year olds we went at it hot and heavy knowing it was going to end soon. I dropped her at the airport and passionately kissed her goodbye.

We have stayed in contact with e-mail and text regularly. She now gives her husband an occasional BJ and says they are staying together which is good news. Better news is I am picking her up at the airport in an hour. She is coming to visit for two weeks.

My first cousin and I used to play as kids and were roommates in our early twenties, but other than some light kissing and getting to second base nothing to write/brag about.

A couple of years ago, when I was going through a divorce, she flew out to see me. Sharing some wine in the pool late one evening she confided that her and her husband were having some issues. In the course of the conversation she asked if all guys wanted their dicks sucked. I, of course, said, "YES!" She admitted that she didn't like to do that, but might be willing to to save their marriage.

More wine, a long passionate kiss, and an embrace lead to roaming hands. I lifted her teeshirt up and fondled her 38Ds. My probing tongue found her ear and she lit up. Her hands were pulling my trunks down and she was moaning loudly. I began to kiss her neck and she grabbed my hardening 5" dick, as I kicked out of the trunks, and started to slowly stroke me as I pinched her nipples. Between the pinching and kissing of her neck she was beginning to get really loud, so I retreated to get another bottle of wine.

Getting back to the pool she was nude. Being as how we were both in our late 50s there were no hard bodies, but she was attractive and having a willing naked female right there and my thoughts of incest didn't exist.

I sat her on the edge of the pool and ran my hands up her thighs and traced her her outer lips with my thumbs. Up and down a couple of times and I replaced my thumbs with my tongue. Slowly teasing just short of her clit, down to her little bud. She stopped me and said that was dirty. I told her to let me worry about that and to trust me as I continued. She was getting into it when I finally took her clit into my mouth and started sucking and nibbling. She grabbed my hands and begged me to squeeze her nipples. "Harder, harder," she kept repeating. Her hands were shoving my head into her dripping pussy as her orgasm exploded and I'm sure the neighbors knew she was cumming.

I sat on the edge of the pool and she moved between my legs. Grasping my dick in her hand she just looked at it while slowly pumping her hand. She looked into my eyes for a moment, bent her head, and licked the head. She then took it into her mouth and started sucking and biting. I had to stop her and tell her not to use her teeth. She went back to sucking, licking, and kissing and it became very enjoyable to watch my cousin sucking me. She really was pretty good at sucking after saying she didn't like doing it. As she continued I was about to explode and told her. She started sucking harder and buried her nose in my pubic hairs as I let the first blast go into the back of her throat. She hesitated for a second and then attacked me with a passion. She took all I had and swallowed all of it.

We spent the next two weeks together eating, sucking, and fucking inside and outside, in the pool and on the deck. For a couple of late 50 year olds we went at it hot and heavy knowing it was going to end soon. I dropped her at the airport and passionately kissed her goodbye.

We have stayed in contact with e-mail and text regularly. She now gives her husband an occasional BJ and says they are staying together which is good news. Better news is I am picking her up at the airport in an hour. She is coming to visit for two weeks.

Pics?????? :devil:

Very, very cool. Thanks for sharing that.

For any that might remember me from an old thread, I say hello.

Yes, I am still on LIT. Feel free to PM if you wish to say hello back.

As I've played "catch up" on the thread by reading several hundred posts, thought I should remind some that once KHAN-E left the original "I is B" thread, I kinda became the most frequent poster. I hope to reconnect with some old friends, so as I stated, if you remember me, please say hello.

I have nearly 500 stories here on LIT, several of them incest-related (pun intentional) and in varying styles. Hope that'll give some of you something to read and enjoy.

BrettJ in Canada

Last edited:
Incest is truly best. There is never a lack of things to talk about in between sessions of love making: how little brother (now the clean freak of the family) used to like to pick his nose and then eat the boogers, how cousin frank used to like to moon others... and how cousin frank's behavior contributed to the sexual awakening of his older sister. The best sex for me has always been accompanied by plenty of laughter with someone whose rejection I did not fear. We don't just lust for one another. We are not simply "in love" with one another. We are family and nothing will ever change that.

Hello to you Nipplefreak, it's been a long time.

As much as I like the fantasy, there isn't anyone in my direct family I am even remotely attracted to. Your point about the shared history works in reverse for me - I'd remember things that happened and wouldn't be able to forget the hurts or disappointments.

BrettJ in Canada

Hello to you Nipplefreak, it's been a long time.

As much as I like the fantasy, there isn't anyone in my direct family I am even remotely attracted to. Your point about the shared history works in reverse for me - I'd remember things that happened and wouldn't be able to forget the hurts or disappointments.

BrettJ in Canada

Every family has its hurts and things that any normal person would just as soon forget about. The cousin who was my lover for so many years (and who is still my best friend) had a childhood so awful that it could be made into one of those god awful TV docudramas like "Something about Amelia." My own time growing up involved navigating around all of the whispers and secrets and trying to stay one step ahead of a dad who was obsessed with my sexuality (like jerking off in front of me as an example of what I should not be doing if I did not want to "go blind"). "Sue" and I finally learned to pick and choose wisely in regard to who we would and would not associate with, enjoying the people who did produce genuine smiles and laughter while avoiding the parasites and criminal pervs. In the end we are allies who will always be there for one another in both good and bad times and we are both enormously proud of that part of what "family" means.

I am still dealing with many of those issues today - my family and I have our moments.

I never left LIT upfor, just was not a part of this thread for some time (kinda cause I didn't know about it)

BrettJ in Canada

I, for one, am a bit ticked. Went downtown for a meeting, only to find I was given the wrong time. So I missed it. It is no longer nice here, it's drizzly rain, so I could've avoided all of that. Then I have to come home to a$$hole neighbor # 1 and a$$hat neighbor # 2.

I've had better days.

BrettJ in Canada

I, for one, am a bit ticked. Went downtown for a meeting, only to find I was given the wrong time. So I missed it. It is no longer nice here, it's drizzly rain, so I could've avoided all of that. Then I have to come home to a$$hole neighbor # 1 and a$$hat neighbor # 2.

I've had better days.

BrettJ in Canada

Sorry to hear that. Then again do keep in mind that even assholes in Canada tend to be more polite than assholes down this way. I am known to be a very shy and non combative person but there have been times when I was almost ready to join the National Rifle Association, weapon up and exercise some personal pest control.

It has been a long time since I uttered the words, "Go ahead. Make my day." Society is probably much better off with that part of myself safely closeted away... but I do wonder now and again.

Not quite sure about that on some occasions. The low-life under me is a scumbag druggie / dealer who has dragged the idiot next door (although tugged might be a better word) into the mess. I used to be friends with the other neighbor, but he's just as big a buttmunch now.

I want out of here very badly.

BrettJ in Canada

Sends my Uncle by Love Brett a huge ole bear hug that is strong enough to be felt all day long.

Sending one back LANDIEK. Hope things are better with you than the last time we spoke.

I would have answered sooner, but the link would not work.

BrettJ in Canada

Its all good and I went back to sleep after posting

Things are improving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back