Kinky pool party mixed tape - add your jam

Good lord, you are dating us, cookie.
I think I had the first Queen album on 8 track.
Some James Gang.

Goodness

Queen was my first concert. I went with my best friend, Eileen. We were 15. Her brother, Clark drove us but made us stay totally silent in the backseat and we couldn't hang out near him once we got there.

Queen was my first concert. I went with my best friend, Eileen. We were 15. Her brother, Clark drove us but made us stay totally silent in the backseat and we couldn't hang out near him once we got there.

My first concert was The Who's first farewell Tour. :rolleyes:
My Dad took me and my friend Donna. We snuck drinks and met 2 older boys and kissed them all night. My Dad had no idea. He really likes The Who.

My first concert was The Who's first farewell Tour. :rolleyes:
My Dad took me and my friend Donna. We snuck drinks and met 2 older boys and kissed them all night. My Dad had no idea. He really likes The Who.

LOL.

My dad took me to John Denver. Just me and him. It was kind of awkward.

We could do a whole thead on 'list the concerts you've been to'.

*perk* A thread, you say??

I hope that's a compliment :D

Oh! Yes! Very much so.

I do NOT have diversity in my music - I keep listening to the same thing over and over. Sometimes just because I don't listen to music. Sometimes just stuck in that rut of what i like.

So I like when my horizons are expanded. And more importantly, am reminded I need to get my music mojo back on!

I love the thread drift. This is morphing into the Drunk thread merging into the music threads merging into Roosters.

So totally random. I love CSI Miami. I have no idea why, it's sooo bad. But I love the colors, I love the colors. I watch it as I fall asleep. I love Horatio's cheeto colored hair and imagine cheeto dust all over my lady parts once we've monkeyed around.

So doesn't a thread called Confessional or Guilty Pleasures or something seem in order?

A concert thread. A Confessional thread.

Thoughts?

So totally random. I love CSI Miami. I have no idea why, it's sooo bad. But I love the colors, I love the colors. I watch it as I fall asleep. I love Horatio's cheeto colored hair and imagine cheeto dust all over my lady parts once we've monkeyed around.

So doesn't a thread called Confessional or Guilty Pleasures or something seem in order?

A concert thread. A Confessional thread.

Thoughts?
Concert thread should be called Melomania

An bit more mellow, cookie.

Day after pool party music. I see myself in a chaise lounge, floppy hat, big sunglasses. Bloody mary's. Daydreaming.

PY5c5bBm.jpg

Here, TC and cookie. I can go old school too.

Great cover, it's the WORDS (and the guitar)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpkATS6mjbc

The words!! I saw Gordon in concert in the 80's. He was sadly, very cranky toward the audience. It's not like anyone was holding up a lighter screaming "wreck of the edmund fitgerald!"

<snip>

I've got plenty for that ( love Jim Croce btw )

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PabxhKTkE0U

mmmm. very fitting.

Back