Toys, toys, toys

gracie920101

Lurker 2.0
Every once in awhile I run across pics of impressively tidy playrooms or various displays of toys. I have been perusing some amazing arrays lately and began wondering if others would be interested also. I know there's a thread about pervertables but I haven't found any specific toy threads here. Remembering forum guidelines when posting is always appreciated.

Want to show off your toys? Why not brag just a little or explain why you chose a particular item?

Whatcha got?

tumblr_omf1nr0P0W1vxgv4xo1_540.jpg

tumblr_p1x3fixrQt1wltvq1o1_1280.jpg

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2018/12/70724/bdsmlr-70724-e47eZsnTtg.jpg

The nerd in me really loves seeing the different storage solutions people have for their various toys.

I can’t do those shoes, gracie, despite their non whiteness.

Any recommendations on where to buy quality and classy toys?

Found a lot of nice toys on Etsy. You can find some on amazon but there is more garbage there than quality toys so you will have to read through the reviews to filter out the junk. I have also purchased from stockroom a few times and was not disappointed in anything we got.

If you are looking for something bigger, I found a welder in FL who makes custom steel beds. We wanted something that didn't scream "Look what we do", but was still functional. I will have to dig the card out of my secretary later.

I will post some pics later

Want to show off your toys? Why not brag just a little or explain why you chose a particular item?

Whatcha got?

/snip

What a wonderful way to start a thread.
Once upon a time, I had a leather harness much like this one, however my dildo was girthier and had more veins for her pleasure. 😏

Attachments

• flamingoharness.jpg
    flamingoharness.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 3
Easy access in small space storage

https://cdn05.**********/uploads/photos/2019/03/11844/bdsmlr-11844-x7DxzHzJqY.jpg

Every once in awhile I run across pics of impressively tidy playrooms or various displays of toys. I have been perusing some amazing arrays lately and began wondering if others would be interested also. I know there's a thread about pervertables but I haven't found any specific toy threads here. Remembering forum guidelines when posting is always appreciated.

Whatcha got?

Nice assortment.

QUOTE=riverj;90854258]

Whatcha got?

Nice ass.

Fixed your post. You're welcome.

My Cock Ring collection: Leather, Stainless Steel, Iron and Silicone

tByKx7N.jpg

I guess I was supposed to talk about these.

My all time favourite is the "iron ring"; the slightyly discolored one middle right. It's a hardware ring with the chrome plating removed. Its nice and heavy, and a bit larger than mosrvcommercial ones at just about 2-1/8 inches inside. I find 2 inches too tight to wear all day, and 2-1/4 too loose to be functional.

(I should add that I am not freakishly large, just picky I guess).

The various leather ones are adjustable, so I can wear them all night. It only takes a second to go from comfy loose to nice and snug.

The ball splitters, mid-left and lower-right, provide a unique sensation.

The little white silicone double one turns my unit into a meat vibrator. Interesting sensation.

I only wear the small C-shaped head ring for oral or masturbation. It comes off easily, and nobody wants a trip to Emergency to retrieve a toy lost in another orifice.

QUOTE=riverj;90854258]

I guess I was supposed to talk about these.

My all time favourite is the "iron ring"; the slightyly discolored one middle right. It's a hardware ring with the chrome plating removed. Its nice and heavy, and a bit larger than mosrvcommercial ones at just about 2-1/8 inches inside. I find 2 inches too tight to wear all day, and 2-1/4 too loose to be functional.

(I should add that I am not freakishly large, just picky I guess).

The various leather ones are adjustable, so I can wear them all night. It only takes a second to go from comfy loose to nice and snug.

The ball splitters, mid-left and lower-right, provide a unique sensation.

The little white silicone double one turns my unit into a meat vibrator. Interesting sensation.

I only wear the small C-shaped head ring for oral or masturbation. It comes off easily, and nobody wants a trip to Emergency to retrieve a toy lost in another orifice.

Nice to have sensation comments. Fascinating to me.

QUOTE=riverj;90854258]

;) Assortment was correct.... the ass is nice but the thought put into both the question and the toys was what I was referring to. There are multiple toy boxes to address here. It takes a nice shapely brain to assemble and present as the lady did. Interesting thread.

Back