To be cuddled to sleep

And the hits keep coming...

God, is it really so much to ask?

Nothing better then the warmth shared between two people who need each other. Nothing is wrong with the world.

Not sure how many more times I can put myself back together.

I put my arms around you, and pull you tight so your head rest on my shoulders. I give you a kiss on the cheek, then whisper something to you, that just the two of us share. And for that brief moment in time, we are the only two people on Earth.

I put my arms around you, and pull you tight so your head rest on my shoulders. I give you a kiss on the cheek, then whisper something to you, that just the two of us share. And for that brief moment in time, we are the only two people on Earth.

Awwwwwww so sweet.

Not sure how many more times I can put myself back together.
I know at the moment you are unsure about how many times you can put yourself back together, but it would bet if you could see your strength you would be surprised how many times you actually can. One day you will look back at the heartbreak you have overcome and on that day you will realize that all of the hurt and pain has made you stronger than you ever imagined. Better yet, let me put you back together.

*wipes tears from your face, looks into your eyes. We will make it through baby, I'm right here. * kisses your forehead and pulls you to my chest gently running my fingers through your hair. I remind you of a time when you were laying on my chest and we were having a laughing fit, while my hair tickles your face and I hear you laugh. Looking down into your eyes I see your smile shining, I hope you know you are beautiful. Get some sleep baby. * kiss*

Smiles

Back