Princesssexci's Kink Bingo Thread

attachment.php

Enjoy, lovie! :)
 

Attachments

  • bingo21.jpg
    bingo21.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 78
g4-Bondage cuffs

The Battle For Control by Princesssexci

I groaned in my sleep. I was feeling aroused but I wasn't sure why. I rustled around it almost felt like I was having one of those erotic dreams but I didn't normally have erotic dreams. I moaned louder and I heard Kevin chuckle.

“You don't want to wake up?”

My eyes snapped open and I screamed. Kunzite covered his ears. I noticed he wasn't wearing any clothes. “What are you trying to do, rape me?!”

“Rape you? Mina, don't be an idiot. Why would I have sex with you when you're sleep thats no fun.” Kevin said with a smirk

“Oh, stupid me.” I said sarcastically

“I agree.”

I looked at my clock. It was 2 in the morning. I groaned, I wasn't sleepy anymore. I glared at Kunzite. Was he trying to make my life a living hell?! He stared at my radio in pure confusion not caring that he had woken me up in the middle of night.

“Is there a reason you woke me up this early or were you just bored?”

“I want revenge” he said setting the radio down

“Look we'll fight tomorrow. Right now I need sleep.”

“Now.” He pushed me on the bed and handcuffed me.

“Its my turn to have a little fun.”

Oh he wants revenge for earlier heh maybe I shouldn't have been such a shrewd.

Earlier:
“Who always gets control?” I asked

“I do.”he said

“That's going to change.” I said pushing him back on the couch pulling his pants down, no boxers huh? Well that made life easier. I licked his dick slowly and started to suck. Thinking about what I was doing and stopped. Hey! He was still in control!!! He laughed darkly.

“Don't stop bitch.” He pushed his dick further into my mouth. I continued to suck harder and faster.

“Mmm Minako yeah” My hands automatically started to massage his balls. He groaned in pleasure.

“God Minako don't stop please.” Whoa whoa whoa was he begging me? I stopped sucking and massaging then smiled mischievously at him.

“I said don't stop.”

“You're point. You know what? I'm tired.” I yawned and grabbed my clothes and walked to my bedroom. “Night Kunzite.” Who has control now?! Even though I was horny and was probably going to need to masturbate or something. It was so worth it though. The look on Kunzites face was priceless. Maybe next time I'd fuck him, this time he needed to see who was in control.


Present time:


He kissed down my body and started massaging my breasts, pinching my nipples roughly. I began to moan, hating how my bodybetrayed me. His hand began to rub my pussy and I jerked upwards. He smirked at me and inserted another finger.

“Shall I add another one?”

I didn't respond.

“I asked you a question Minako.”

I unconsciously nodded, I no longer had any control over my own body. He added another finger rubbing hard and rough, enjoying my moans of pleasure and pain.

“Now beg me to fuck you.”

That brought me back to reality. He wanted me to beg? Hell to the no.

“You're kidding right? I don't beg men to have sex with me. They beg me to have sex with them.”

“We're playing a different game Mina and you know who's winning right? I am, because I have full control whether you like it or not. Now beg.” Right when he said beg he pushed his finger deeper inside of my clit. Noooo, I couldn't give into him. I just couldn't. Deep inside I had this yearning to prove something. I'm not sure what yet but if I gave in now I felt like that would be giving up.

The problem was I wanted him now. I shook my head telling myself it would have to wait but I guess Kevin thought I was telling him no so it worked out.

“I guess you'll need to be punished then.” Punished? I felt his hand smack my ass. I squeezed my eyes shut. He'd give up once he realized I wasn't going to give in, hopefully. He towards me and whispered, “Face it you've lost Mina.” as he rubbed my pussy once more feeling how wet I was. Damn my aroused body!

“Then why don't you just fuck me now? I'm handcuffed anyways. Its not like I could stop you.”

“Like I said earlier that would be no fun.” He nibbled on my breast and then licked them, then bit hard.

“Mm Kevin.” I gasped shit I wasn't supposed to say that out loud! Bad Minako bad!

He smirked “Beg for me Minako and I might fuck you... of course I could leave you here handcuffed to this bed.”

“You wouldn't!”

“What makes you think I wouldn't?” My eyes wandered down to his hardened dick and I smirked. His eyes narrowed. Yes, this was all about control. Who would give in? It wasn't going to me. Well, at least I hope it wasn't. I was the one handcuffed after all. He ignored my silent answer and moved his head downwards his tongue began to torture my pussy. My eyes rolled in the back of my head in pleasure.

This was not easy. I wanted him badly, but I wasn't about to beg!!! His long tongue continued to slide slowly against my pussy. He glanced upwards noticing that I enjoyed his every movement and smirked.

He stopped licking me and whispered in my ear “Two words Minako thats all it takes.”

“Beg me.” I said smiling sweetly. Did he mean those two words? I guess not by the angry look his face. His finger went up my ass and started to finger fuck I screamed something that should have stayed stuck in my head because Kunzite stopped all movement and smiled smugly then slapped my ass roughly. I whimpered in pain.

“What was that?”

I shook my head denying that I had just yelled at the top of my lungs for him to fuck me.

“Come Mina, do you really want to deprive yourself the ecstasy I could give you?” he said sliding one finger into my ass and another into my pussy. I moaned and shook my head. Mina you idiot stop listening to him!

“Then say it.” he said as he rubbed them both

“Fuck me.” I mumbled stubbornly

“Hmm?” He said rubbing harder

“Oh god Kevin please stop torturing me!”

“and do what?”

“Fuck me!!!”

He smiled triumphantly taking his fingers out of my ass and pussy then pushed me on the bed. Kevin slid his dick inside me and started to fuck me hard. We both groaned in pleasure. He rammed his dick deeper inside of me grabbing my ass and squeezing it. I felt his balls slap against my ass. He kissed me
roughly sliding his tongue inside my mouth. He had full control, if I wasn't so horny at the moment I'd care. He went inside me deeper and deeper.

“Oh god Kunzite I'm almost...”

“Fuck Minako I'm...”

We both came together and collapsed on the bed.
 
Back
Top