The Isolated Blurt Thread XVI : Baby come back...You can blame it all on me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
AJ "inherited" a number of Byron alts. He bragged about it a number of times. It is easy to dust them off and hide behind them.

I think you got that reverse. Byron didn't have his own alts, and of AJ's he only used Algore occasionally, but he thought everyone knew it was him.
 
TDS sufferers, help is here.


ScreenShot20180719at12.36.33PM.jpg
 
16 hour day and opening a new shop tomorrow. I am about ready to smoke all my marijuanas and die for 5 hours.
 
16 hour day and opening a new shop tomorrow. I am about ready to smoke all my marijuanas and die for 5 hours.

I’m not looking forward to my ten hour day tomorrow, but I am looking forward to a gathering with friends on Saturday.
 
Wow, a husband and wife back to back blurt dynasty.
Are there many couples who met here and still spend their evenings here talking by computer instead of in person?
That would make a good Documentary.
 
Thank you! I got a call this afternoon at work that there was a house just perfect for me and I should take a look, that they had already given my information to the realtor.

I walked into the sunroom/den and knew.....

2Pdp.gif

Get it, girl.

One of my friends just bought her first home last month here in Sydney.

She’s 22 years old. What an achievement.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top