Something you are really going to do some day.

ThatsTheGuy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 7, 2018
Posts
4,029
I'll call in sick to all the places I never worked.Or maybe several I used to work at.
 
Die and pay taxes.

I'm also pretty sure that I will lose weight ( because I've been doing it intentionally for some months ) . Beyond that I usually find that some day never comes, unless I designate an actual date.
 
I have to change strings on lutes, mandolas, and a 12-string guitar. There goes the day.
 
I am going to hike new trails. This weekend. Love seeing places I have never been!
 
I told myself I will ride on a roller coaster one day! BF is trying to get me to go on one.

Ok, I will try not to be a chicken! :D
 
I want to see live fights between two trained, professional boxers or MMA- whatever the fuck you call it.

Is it hard to get tickets for those events in Vegas?
 
Some day I will boldly go where no idiot has gone before.
That's why Capt Kirk feared to be alone with Lt Sulu.

Anyway, something I am really going to do some day: Change a bunch of strings on instruments. Guitars, mandolins, 'ukuleles, mandolas, lutes, all demand it. I have a shoebox full of replacements. All I need is willpower. And patience. And healing lotion for my fingers, which will be strained by it all.

What else will I really do? Recycle. But first we need to get the bags of sand and cement out of the Explorer so there's room for all the cans and bottles that piled up. Nothing is ever easy, unless you can pay someone else to do it.
 
Back
Top